His Mate....Fifteen

It has been maybe a week or two since Adriannah saw her real parents and she couldn’t stop spending time with them. Dean was happy for her, but he was sinking in his own misery, when she didn’t make eye contact with him or even say more than two words to him. She mostly spent her time with her twin, Eli and mostly flirting with Toby, who equally flirted back. Even her clothes started to get shorter and tighter.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

“So this is your way of getting back at him?” Toby asked as he helped Adriannah pick up Eli’s toys from yard.

“I suppose.” She shrugged. “I promise that you won’t be kicked off the pack or loose Dean as a friend.” She smiled.

“I think this would be a little pay back, on that hunting trip a few years back.” Toby laughed.

“So what do you have planned so far?” She asked dumping the toys in the chest.

“You should as his mother; she is younger in the mind more then any of us.” He smiled and kissed her cheek as he passed by.

“What was that for?” She looked at him puzzled.

 “Dean’s right there.” He smirked and put his arms around her. “Just play along.”

“Evil.” She smirked back and pulled herself closer, to his hard muscular chest. Let’s see how badly you really want me now?

But right now she wanted him even more…

Damn imprinting and claiming.

Dean looked tried not to glance at Toby and Adriannah out on the back porch. He wanted to get over her so badly but he was so freakin in love with her. Unfortunately he messed up the time he wanted to tell her, so she moved on to one of his omegas. He wanted to fight for her back right now, but he didn’t want her angry with him if he fought with Toby. Leaving the couple to their privacy, he went to his study.

“He’s gone.” Toby laughed, as he released Adriannah. “We better go find his mother.”

*-*-*-*-*-*

“Ms. Nash?” Toby stuck his head into the parlor.

“Yes?” Dean’s mother looked up from her book.

“We need help on a way to get your son extra jealous.” Adriannah pushed Toby aside and entered the room.

“How jealous?” She asked smiling, there was no use hiding the curiosity and excitement in her voice. 

“Enough to see how bad he hurt me and what a horrible mistake it is to cross me.” Adriannah shrugged, “I tend to use Toby in my plan.”

Helen Nash laughed as she clapped her hands together, “How can I be at your assistance?”

“I think Dean thinks that me and cutie here are a thing.” Toby playful pushed Adriannah, “So far he has been moping all week.”

“So I have seen.” Helen nodded.

“So what is our best approach?” Adriannah crossed her arms over her chest.

“Evolution!” Helen said flatly.

“Evolution? As in what the humans believe man evolved from?” Adriannah raised an eyebrow.

“No, blondie. She is taking about a club the pack use to go to her in Wales. It use to be Dean’s favorite spot, when he wanted to escape the politics and royalty.”

Like my apartment back in London.

“Honestly, I have never stepped into a club.” Adriannah smiled sheepishly. “I never had to time for myself, since I was most at the extravagant parties and gathers back at the Embassy. My spare time was mostly in sophistication and leader training.”