His Mate....Nine

((**EXTREME ADULT CONTENT!**))

 "Can you please call Bridge? He is not answering any of my calls."

Adriannah lifted her mask. "The guests are here and I don't want to keep them long."

Dean took his cell out of his pocket and handed her it. "If you call from mine, he might answer." Shaking her head she declined and told him to do it. She watched him talk to Bridge, while her eyes looked over his body. He looked so good in his tux; his well muscled body was molded beautifully with the fabric of it.

Dean noticed her eyes on him and hung up on Bridge after they talked. "Shall we?" He offered her his arm.

She remembered when she first came here; he had done that same gesture to save her from Sway. Before taking his arm, she entered the room and retrieved his mask. "Tonight you will be the Phantom and I'm Christine." She laughed as she put the mask on his face. Her fingers brushed against his ears and cheeks and instantly he became hard.

He glanced down at her as she fitted the mask on his face, his gaze traveled from her face down her neck to her chest. Damn he wants to forget the party and make love to her, make her his. Without realizing what he was doing he reached up, however the moment ended when Adriannah heard her cell ringing in the room. Leaving Dean, she ran down the hall.

When she found her cell, she didn't bother to look at the caller's ID.

"This is Adriannah..."

"Hello, my little killer." Sway said.

"What do you want?" The wolf in her came out.

"You never called last week and I don't think his life is that boring. Besides, I visited your dear friend Jayne."

"Don't you dare bring her into this! So help me if you hurt her, I will rip your damn heart out and feed it to you." Adriannah nearly screamed into the phone. "She has nothing to do with this."

"Don't worry just yet, she soon will be and her baby." Sway laughed, and then his voice went serious. "If you don't get what I want I will drug her with vervain, till the baby in her rots. Then I would torture her, slowly in front of Andrew till she begs me to kill her. Time is ticking." Sway cut the conversation and tears fell from Adriannah's eyes.

Throwing her phone on the bed she wiped her tears and exited her room, without even going back to get Dean.

Speaking of Dean he watched her run down the stairs till she disappeared in the crowd of guests. He heard her arguing with someone on the phone. Wanting to go see what was wrong with her, he kept his distance for now as he heard everyone sing happy birthday downstairs.

Adriannah tried her best to keep her fear and temper down as she stood near the stairs drinking a cup of blood; Toby had given her when he caught a deer earlier today.

"Shall I ask your hand for this dance?" Bridge came up out of nowhere.

Nodding, she drained the remaining blood and took his hand. When they got to the floor, not far from her was Dean with a very attractive woman, right beside them was Dean's mother and Eli dancing. Bridge held Adriannah close as they waltzed. As soon as he spun her she was with a different partner, but her eyes were on Dean as he now danced with his mother and Bridge somehow got Eli. Once again they switched partners and she was now in Dean's strong arms.

"You look handsome." She said, smiling up at him.

Dean smiled back but saw that something was bugging as he looked into her eyes, the evidence of tears were in her eyes. "You look amazing." He wrapped his arm tighter around her waist. "Do you want to play a game?"