Wolfe

By elexira

* MAJOR EDITING GOING ON* What happens when two very different souls crash? When Esmèralda Domanaive, a bea... More

Sneak Peak
Cast
Greetings
Chapter 1: Remorse.
Chapter 2 : Of Faces And Truths.
Chapter 3: Of Lies And Truth.
Chapter 4: Pull Me Closer.
Chapter 5: Of Love And Scars.
Chapter 6: The Charisma Of Darkness.
Chapter 7: Of Traditions and Proposals.
Chapter 8: Fatal Distractions.
Chapter 9: Alpha And Promises.
Chapter 10: I Know Your Heart.
Chapter 11: To New Beginnings.
Chapter 12: Of Wolf And Needs.
Chapter 13: Night, Noon And Love.
Chapter 14: You Reap What You Sow.
Chapter 16: Mates.
Chapter 17: A Prisoner Of Pain (Part 1)
Chapter 17: A Priosner Of Pain (Part 2)
Chapter 18: A Crack In The Glass.
Chapter 19: The Shadows Of Truth.
Chapter 20: In Which Its Too Late.
Chapter 21: In All, Fate.
Chapter 22: Fire In Ice.
Chapter 23: A Withered Flower.
Chapter 24: Your Shadow.
Chapter 25: The Lines Of Fate On Your Palm.
Chapter 26: Ashes In Flames.
Chapter 27: The Kingdom Of Dreams.
Chapter 28: Ghosts Of The Past.
Chapter 29: On The Other Side Of The Moon.
Chapter 30: Iron Flowers.
Note.
Chapter 31: Of Snake Eyes And Love Bites.
Chapter 32: Me Before You
Chapter 33: Endless Love
Chapter 34: The Games Of The Moon
Chapter 35: The Stars And Everything In Between.
Chapter 36: Like A Crushed Flower Beneath The Stone.
Chapter 37: On Broken Wings.
Chapter 38: On All Fours
Announcement.
Chapter 39: Ray.
Chapter 40: How Cruel Is The Moon?
Chapter 41: The Alpha.
Chapter 42: Snowflakes.
Chapter 43: Ark Angel.
Chapter 44: Mirror image.
Chapter 45: An Aplha, A Mate.
Chapter 46: The Begining Of Everything.
Announcement
Chapter 48: Walk Me To The Moon.
Chapter 49: In Between Us.
Chapter 50: Mirage.
Chapter 51: Solace.

Chapter 15: Of Shadows And Sins.

1.7K 96 11
By elexira

He could smell her in the air, almost taste her tears as she tried to move herself. In a moment he rushed towards the healing chambers, his eyes dying to catch a glimpse of his wife who was unconscious for three full days.

"Esmèralda" her name slipped out of his mouth in shock as he saw her breaking the glass vase, anger leaking out of her weak body. She shrugged her body with all the force she had trying to push him away, her tears falling on his hand, legs struggling to hold her up. Before his hands could reach for her she pushed them away, tears of anger falling endlessly from her eyes.

"What the hell do you think of yourself? That you can do anything thing you want?" Her hands were on his chest pushing him, her voice louder than he had ever heard before, eyes shining with madness. "She was the closest thing I had had to a mother! You didn't even think how important it was for me to say goodbye to her! Who gave you the right to burry her before telling me! Who?"

Her knees folded to the ground, hands throwing punches on the bed, her throat sore from crying. "You buried her and I couldn't see her even for the last time........." her tears of helplessness were more intense than he has imagined it would be his heart swelling with pain for her. His hands tried to reach for her but she pushed him away, refusing to give in to him.

"Tesoro-" she pushed him away yet again, her knees folding to her stomach, body rocking back and forth as she cried, not ready to listen to anything, arms wrapping around herself, body shaking with pain. Her world was becoming blurry, her mind floating on a cloud of pain. It was all too much for her to take in.

Faint smell of iron started to fill the air drawing her attention towards the large crimson spots on the floor which made her freeze until she glanced at him and it took a second for her to realize, his arm was bleeding. Her hands immediately reached for his arm, inspecting the wound, her hands shivering.

"How?" Her voice was a whisper, she realised in a second that it was somehow because of the vase she had broken. Her anger started taking steps in the opposite direction, she didn't mean to hurt him. The wound was deep not just a superficial cut, a large piece of glass struck in the cut which ran across his arm. She winced in pain looking at her mates hand.

"I'm sorry...I-I'm sorry..." her voice came out in a hushed whisper not sure about what was happening anymore, her hands shaking as she was inspecting the wound. She bit her lip, taking a good look at his body, searching for any other wounds, hands still on his arm. His body tensed at her touch. She got up, her hands frantically searching for an object that could easily pull the piece of glass out.

She began cleaning his wound, her dainty fingers pressing on his huge arm lightly to see if there was any piece of glass left inside, after she was sure her hands slipped into the drawer beside her bed, pulling out a clean piece of cloth and she fastened it around his arm, tight. His eyes were hooked upon her, fascinated, uneffected by the wound. One minute she refused to look at him and the next moment she couldn't stand that he was hurt.

Her eyes shifted onto his bruised knuckles, eyes narrowed. His clothes has multiple blood stains which didn't belong to him. It was odd but she could identify the smell the of his blood, she just didn't know how but she could. Bringing her mouth closer to the makeshift bandage, her teeth tore the excess. "You got into a fight?" He chuckled, she sounded more like a mother to her juvenile. "No" "how?" "It's from the day you were attacked" she froze her eyes widening.

"No" her eyes studied his clothes again, his shirt had big stains of blood. Her fingertips grazed the stains very gently, the tees in the edge. "It's aunt Denise's blood" her voice shivered imagining the pain she must've gone through. First her parents then Aria and her pup and then her aunt. Her voice was caught in her throat, there was no way she could say goodbye to anyone. She pulled her feet up, body freezing like a statue as she began to walk but before she could pass him, she felt a strong grip around her arm, pulling her towards him.

She almost fell on him, her hand putting some space between them. His claim on her neck was tingled wildly, her wolf begging for more skin to skin contact. She bit her lip, face flush and bent down, embarrassed, trying to fight her wolf and her thoughts and he growled huskily, his thumb freeing her lip from the grip of my teeth. Her body shuddered with pleasure, his smell intoxicating her, her body humming with the familiar rushes of electricity.

His fingers tilted her face up, her heart racing. His fingers lazily brushed the hair on her face behind her ear, another shiver ran down her spine, legs starting to give up. "I'm sorry about what happened Fiammella" his voice was a bit deeper, husky and more intense her body shuddered at his husky voice, her face worked up with heat, barely listening.

"I caught him. I kept my promise" she closed her eyes composing herself, gathering all her courage and pulled away from him, tears falling again. What could be worse, her aunts death or her uncles crime? Her throat felt constricted, tears falling again. "Please...." her voice was barely coming out, almost as if it was forced out.

She didn't know what to stay. Her heart was breaking it was too much for her to handle. "I need to spend sometime alone" he clenched his jaw in anger, angry about what all he did. "If you say so my queen,"

•Esmèralda's pov

The walk back to the royal chambers from the healing chambers was silent, I chose a path were no one would cross me. I couldn't answer any questions I wasn't even sure what was happening anymore.... It's just how the moon wanted it to be, the men writing the fate of the women. I peeled off the loose piece of cloth which covered my body with utmost difficulty which I was wearing, everything pooling near my legs.

The room was filled with dried roses and leftover candles. The bed wasn't touched either, I could still catch a hint of our scent on it. I looked at myself in the mirror; the wounds breaking my heart, tears falling out of my eyes. My neck was all purple and black, finger marks clearly visible. My knees bent and I fell on the ground, hands hurrying into my face, body shivering, one sentence rushing through my mind. He killed her.

He killed my sweet sweet aunt who looked after me like my mother. An angry sob left my lips as I screamed crying, my throaty hurting. My reflection taunted me, the large mirror in my chambers forcing me to look at myself. "Look at what we have here" I heard a drunk slurring voice push me back to reality harshly. My hands instinctively rushed to my chest, trying to cover my dignity. Her movements were slow, unsteady, almost hitting anything coming in her way.

"Da-Danielle?" My voice was small, eyes peeking from the curtain of hair covering my face. I only heard laughter. She moved closer to the candles, then I saw her fully for the first time after ages. Her hair were all over her face, as if they weren't brushed for months. Her eyes were bloodshot red and puffy, dirt smeared over her face with dry tears. She reeked of alcohol and something rotten, it just made me gag. "Danielle what happened to you?" I asked, my fingers slipping on my chemise.

She gave a pained smile, her bloodshot eyes staring at me. Putting the bottle to her lips, she stared my body head to toe, her eyes lingering on my swollen lips. Her eyes struck on my love stained neck for a while, bottle raising again to her lips. My head was bending down, trying to cover my body with a shawl, my face flushing looking at my own reflection. She came closer to me, sniffing as if to make sure about something.

Her tense face tore up into a smile and she threw her head back laughing, clapping her hands. "You didn't mate" it wasn't a question, she was throwing that sentence at me. "Well, if only I knew how it's done, no one would tell me!" She simply stared at me. "Are you kidding me?" her voice was smooth, the alcohol speaking. "You're fucking idiot" her feet staggered and I held her only to be pushed away harshly. "Danielle!" My voice came out rushed and angry trying to control my rage. She flipped her hair, looking straight into my eyes. "You ask me who did this to me? You did did" "what?" Is she crazy? I haven't even met her properly.

Her hands plundered the shawl from my shoulders, I flinched, the cold air hitting my skin. "He always left marks on me too. He likes it rough doesn't he?" Her fingers were skimming across my wounds. I flinched, unable to understand what she was saying. "I don't understand a word you're saying Danielle." She laughed, her head dipping close, trying to smell. "You didn't mate yet did you?" She repeats again and I ignore her, pushing her lightly so she moves away from me. "Danielle I suggest it's best you leave" she laughs again like a mad person the wine falling on her.

"Of course you didn't. Why would he mate with someone who isn't even sure she has a wolf yet? He thinks you're not worthy enough to mate with him. He thinks you're not pure anymore" her last sentence came out in a whisper, I growled heavily, my hands reaching for her neck in rage. In a second she grabs my hands, even in this drunk state she's held me captive, hands pinned behind my back. "He loved me Esmèralda, before you came it was me who was in his arms" my mind was spinning, my wolf tearing through the surface, teeth and claw closer to the surface, ready to attack.

"No matter what I know Alexandero still loves me. He's always been my lover and always will be" my heart pained as if I was being stabbed, my wolf shaking with rage and jealousy. I felt my claws drawing out, wolf snarling, I broke free free from her grip, claws slicing a decent amount of flesh from her arm. She winced in pain moving away, my wolf was demanding her blood. Lovers. Disgust washed over me. Her legs gave up, she fell on the floor, laughing. "If it makes it better Luna, me and Alpha Alexandero, your dear dear husband shared everything what was supposed to be shared between two mates" the bile was rising, anger on its peak overclouded by the emotions, tears washing my face.

I punched her her, she fell down. "Shut up and go away before I tear you down into pieces" she laughed like a maniac as she stood up, coming towards me. "He mated with me Esmèralda. Before you, more than a thousand times" my heart shattered into a million pieces, face paling, body frozen. "You're...you're lying" Her laugh echoed through the room, her voice piercing my ears like glass. Her hand took my hand and I doubled up in pain, a series of images flashing before me. It was her, in Alexanderos arms, both of them naked, bodies moving rhythmically together glistening with sweat......his manhood inside her......thrusting as they moaned in pleasure....my knees folded and I fell on the floor, head bent down.

Everything in me broke. In that very moment we heard another wolf pacing towards my chambers. I felt too numb to move. His scent filled the air, he was here. Skin replaced fur and it took a full second for him to realize what was goin on. "Danielle, get out." She only laughed, pressing the bottle to her lips. "Is everything alright brother, between you and your" she calighed looking at me, emphasizing the word brother. I clenched my jaw in disgust, tears falling off my eyes.

"Wife" "you reek of alcohol. Just go" his voice was filling with anger, eyes fixed upon me. "I was just leaving. I was just telling my little sister in law about us. And you see she's taking it in wonderfully" He stood by the door, his face fixed with shock and.....shame. Danielle laughed out loud, the bottle now dropping to the floor. "Ask him Luna, if what I said is or isn't true? And" she got got up, her legs wobbly. "Don't you dare lie Alpha. Everyone. Everyone knows" "Danielle get out" his eyes were on me, voice small.

I was just.....frozen. "Ok Alpha, I'll leave you both to do the talk. Goodbye Luna, my earnest respect" my frame was shaking, yet I got up. "Esmèralda-" "were you both together?" "Es-" "were you or were you not?" "It was my past" I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart, my face bent down. My body was shaking with so much rage, I did even know what to do. My wolf was snarling, claws out, tears flowing down my cheeks. He growled, hand trying to reach for me but I moved. "She....she told me that...you mated...." silence filled the air. "Answer me Alex-Alpha. Did you both mate?" "Esmèralda-" "yes or no" "Yes" that moment everything...broke. My wolf howled in pain, my heart shattering into a million pieces.

My back hit the table and I turned my face away from him. He's always been my lover and always will be. He mated with me Esmèralda. Before you, more than a thousand times. Their disgusting images flashed though my mind again and I growled in pain, my hands hands moving on their own fiddling with the small knife they held the tip of it slicing my wrist- "Fuck Esmèralda NO!!!!" He growled angrily trying to pull the knife away from me, his hands wrapped around my tiny frame tightly from the back. After all what he had done with her, he still kissed me. He touched me in the most inappropriate way......and I let him. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

My breath caught in my throat as I cried, the cut had to be deepened. "Esmèralda give the knife to me baby, please don't do this to me" I resisted, it was becoming difficult for him to snatch the knife from me without hurting me. "Alexandero...leave me!" I pleaded struggling him to let me go. Instead his grip on me tightened, making me scream, my bones felt as if they was crushed. "Alex!" I growled pulling myself away from his grip in a swift moment, my hand slapping his cheek hard.

That moment everything froze. His eyes widened in anger, wolf shaking, digging his claws onto the surface, growling, angered by the disrespect and threat. Anger seeped out of him, his wolf shaking with fury, canines cutting the air. The next moment I know the knife is flying across the room, my hands folded against my back, I was on my knees, his front pressing into my back forcefully, face buried into my neck in a crushing painful way. I felt my heart leap with fear, it all happened in a fraction of second, his grip brushing on my frail hands. A groan left my lips, everything was hurting beyond my tolerance.

I bent my head in submission almost immediately as his canniness grazed against my neck, rage taking over him. My heart thumped against my chest loudly, realizing what I had done. If I had done that before the pack......I'd be a dead piece of meat, mate or not. His hand reached my neck chocking me, his body shivering with anger as his grip tightened on my neck. Tears leaked outta my eyes because of the force he was using to pin me down, deliberately hurting me.

"Alex...." my voice was a faint whisper as I struggled for air, my windpipe bursting with pain. My lungs burned, pain taking me with full force. He wanted me to feel the pain, he was punishing me. I gasped for air, the world moving out of my focus. "I'm... s..orr..y...... Alp...ha" my voice was a bare whisper, chocking, barely understandable. Air....I need air.... my head was spinning...breaths slowing down. My face hit the ground with a thud, tears filling my eyes, the world almost black.

Windpipe constricted, I couldn't breathe except for short pants of air, eyes rolled at the back of my head. For a moment I felt the air kiss my neck, hitting me gently almost nudging me to breathe it. I could hear the wind blow tenaciously into my ear, almost as if luring me, pulling me towards it as if we were old lovers. Raine. I felt the air cooing into my ears, more like a luring whisper of tranquility, like soft music to my ears, almost telling me I'll be ok.

Tears fell from my eyes, my wolf howling towards the unknown voice, the pull stronger than lovers. Odin...my wolf howled, sadness filling her voice my body reacting in a strange way. Don't leave me this time her voice was breaking.....sadness hitting her intensely. Please. The air caressed my lips lightly as if placing a gentle kiss on my lips. Do you love me? He asked. Yes. My wolf replied in a heartbeat, our heart sinking, trying to make him stay.

It'll all happen once more fiore, forgive us. With a caress on my cheek I felt him sink deeper into the darkness, darkness diminishing with light. I saw blinding light everywhere. The world slowly coming into partial focus, faint images everywhere. My body felt paralyzed, I couldn't hear a thing, tears falling from my eyes endlessly. My cheek was being tapped gently, my body was being shaken. Yet I felt numb, I felt nothing.

I felt a pair of lips pressing firmly onto mine, my numb body filling with slight warmth. Lips forcing warmth into me, warm tears touching my face. I forced my eyes open, the blurred images falling into a place after what felt like an eternity. "Esmèralda" Alexanderos tears fell on my face as he held me to his chest, my body immobile. It took a full minute for me realize what was happening, my body limp in his arms.

Fear seeped out of me, my body shaking recalling the feel of his hand on my neck, my hands almost broken and bruised. My heartbeat was abnormal, I pulled out of his arms, falling down, my arms too fragile to support me. His eyes weren't teary for nothing, he almost killed me, trying to teach me a lesson. My body shivered with fear unable to look at anything. Would his thirst for submission make him kill me?

"Esm-" "I ne..ed...alone....." he growled loudly, torn between reaching for me and letting me have some space. "N-" "ple...ase" my voice was begging him, fear intensifying as he moved closer. He stopped, his body freezing, smelling my fear for him. He got up and within a fraction of second he shifted, fur replacing skin. My body curled itself into a ball, hands covering myself from anything. A spine chilling loud howl erupted from his throat, guilt taking over him as he ran. When I was sure I couldn't hear him nor see him, I cried, my body shaking, loud cries escaping my lips.

He almost killed me. I bit my lip yet again, trying to compose myself, my sobs uncontrollable. My hands were hurting again, a whimper leaving my lips. Jason didn't let me near any wolf for a reason, I understood that fully today. I hadn't even seen him him shift until the war. The cold taunted me, my back hitting the wall repeatedly.

My face was paling each time as she saw the wounds on my hands, my body shivering with fear. The thought made me sick, made me shiver in fear. I was too frail. A common human my age was much stronger than me. Yet he didn't stop until I was losing myself.....I bit my lips, letting the tears out. It hurt to sit straight, my arms felt like they were broken. I bent my head down, inspecting my wounds. My wrists were swollen, the bruises almost blackish blue. My hands fell on the ground, back hitting the wall. I felt.....numb.

Would he kill me for a mistake?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 350 26
This story is BxB and GxG so no homophobes!... After being kicked out Alexander and Alexandria have there ups and downs. What happens when they go an...
399K 8.4K 60
A King needs his Queen, to rule by his side. To see the beauty in every little things.. Its all Alexander ever wanted. To feel the bond of a Mate. To...
2.4M 75.3K 46
Cover by @auroralust This book is available on Goodreads under this title Elora Reed has spent the majority of her life being beaten, abused and scre...
2.5M 73K 83
HIGHEST RANK:- #6 IN WEREWOLF!! -------- I went into her room through the window. She was lying peacefully on her small bed. I went near her and bent...