Chapter 5: Of Love And Scars.

"Shemi don't. I'll have to tell Alpha if you do"

"you're no fun Jason. Really? You'll tell uncle Richard what? That I wrote your lover a love letter? That you're blushing incoherently just as I'm about to read it to you?"

"Shemi..." He couldn't say anything and I just laughed.

"No. One more step Jay and I'll ask my little Cher Ami to fly to your beautiful lover-"

"Shemi she's not my lover" he was beyond irritated now. But I couldn't hold back my laughter. "Don't lie to me I saw you both disappear from the crowd for forty seven minutes to be precise" he facepalmed himself.

"She's my friends wife Shemi. She wants her sister to stay at my old home. They're going out for a while and they don't trust anyone" my face was paling.

"Shemi what did you do?" He asked coming closer to me. "I...I" I bent my head down.

"Don't tell me you've sent letters?" I stayed silent.

"How many?"

  "Hundred and one"

"what?" He widened his eyes in disbelief.

"I'm sorry" I said hiding my face with the hundred and second letter I wrote.

"Delta Jason" a guard said bowing in front of us.

"Yes Fred" "there's a furious girl standing outside claiming that you've sent her indecent love letters. She wishes to see you" I giggled and Jason stared at me.

"Maria" he whispered hastily under his breath realizing that I couldn't do that alone.

"Let her in. And arrange for some tea and snacks" I said stifling a giggle. I felt Jason grab my hand.

"You don't realize what you've done?" "I do Jay. It was just a prank. She must've realized. Because my handwriting looks like pearls and Maria's looks like crawling insects you know better what your sister does" I giggled again. He simply stared at me.

"What did you write?" "I wrote about how lovely she is and stuff like that. I don't understand why she found that indecent"

"what did Maria write?" "I don't know. She wouldn't show me. She said she wrote some mate stuff I don't know what that means" he turned red cursing under his breath. Suddenly we heard distant noises of a women screaming.

"No. I won't calm down for hells sake! Tea? How dare he? I'll break his hands today" I felt Jason stiffen beside me. The girl wore a rose pink gown which looked beautiful against her skin. Wavy fiery red hair, dark heavy lashed eyes with small plum lips, she was a pleasant sight. And she was glowing due her anger.... I couldn't help but laugh.

"Where is that man? If he wasn't my brother in laws best friend I'd kill him right away!" She suddenly stopped in front of us and Jason growled.

"Mine"

in a flash he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him and kissed her neck. She turned breathless and I turned red. I shouldn't have seen this. Ok. It was time for me to leave.

"Mate" her wolf growled and everyone hooted. God. First time in my life I did something which was actually good for someone. They stared at each other for a long moment probably forgetting that they were standing amidst a crowd. I had never seen such fire of heat and desire in his eyes before. The way he looked at her made me blush and turn away. He picked her up bridal style and she only gasped which he paid no attention to. And just as that he walked towards his chambers.