Chapter 29: On The Other Side Of The Moon.

Alpha Alexandero,
  Location: Unknown.
  Authors POV:

The wistful wind drew hallucinating comparisons in the sky, taunting him, caressing the wounds of his soul as if it was silver cutting and pressing against his deep flesh wound.

He wasn't too proud to admit this anymore that it hurt. More than salt being rubbed into a bleeding cut. His emotions were written raw on his face, his soul was ripped open and destroyed and the saddest part was it was him who had set fire to himself.

It was him. Who had believed to the treacherous lies of a whore who had claimed to have given her heart to him but had nothing to do with it. It was him. All along, it was only him.

His hands landed hard upon the wood, he never felt the desperation to scream this intensely before, anger pouring out of his veins. But he couldn't. He spoke no more. Cried no more. Talked no more. He was a living statue who's face no one ever saw.

His swollen fingers held the blade even, a perfect undaunted horizon, always levelled with his nose, just as his father had taught him. This wasn't the first time he was lost doing a task as such. His eyes glistened with the long forgotten ghosts of his past, his wolf trembling with the pain of remembrance.

She was always quick. Like the wind. Colourful. Too much of soul. Prying the edged cutlass from his swollen fingers she whipped around to clash steel. As if she was breaking inside, her spine trembled, she was nothing compared to the gaint in front of her.

She had managed to stall her males strike but watched as a wretched grin strained with pure male ego, unadulterated split his beautiful lips, her belly clenched and her hands trembled, her face reddening from the thought of his drugging kisses, her blade shivering under the brutality of his compelling strength.

"Weapons do not belong in the hands of women my sweet" his voice, made her breathless, she felt as if the whole ocean was staring at her, her soul trembling with undeniable pleasure. A warmth flooded in his stone cold heart, he enjoyed the effect he had on his mate.

The way her lips trembled when he stood too close, the way his scent made her go weak in her knees and knotted her belly, the way she dodged his touches, his effect on her her was too intense. A sly smile broke on his lips as he neared his lips to her, her hands fighting with all her strength, he whispered.

"Give up" he throatily crooned, his lips pressing to her neck. He could swear she almost moaned at his touch, her body starting to melt at the tips of his overly callused fingers despite her will to withstand his pleasurable assault. "No" she whispered striking him as she ducked down, their blades clashing once again. "Never"

Strange voices shook him, bringing him back to reality, he found himself standing in the middle of a forest, wolves working relentlessly as the angry sky grumbled above him, threatening to unleash its tears any moment. The axe fell from his hand. Found himself.....? No. Not again. He was dreaming. An angry grunt left his lips, his callused hands now bleeding. Hands which once picked up a sword were now picking up an axe. The irony.

"That's enough for today. Just gather all the wood and put it inside mate, looks like it's going to rain" he nodded though the hood covering his face, the clouds already starting to rumble. In one fluid motion he picked up the entire bundle of wood, putting it across his shoulder as the others wolves watched with awe. Little men. All of them.

"You hurt yourself" a little girl's voice chirped into the basement where they stored the wood. He grunted, the sound that would make his enemies shiver with fright, his unruly facial hair peeking out a little, his lush full lips camouflaging in between them, his frame hauntingly daunt, glistened with sweat, looking scarier than ever. She trembled and fell backwards, a scream escaping from her lips, her little hands reaching for her hurt knee.