When Life Changes

By klaroline-4ever

Elizabeth Forbes was Esther's best friend and when Esther decided to turn his family into immortal creatures... More

1. Start of an Immortal Life
2. I know
3. Meeting Katerina
4. Kalijah Talk
5. Talking about the Sacrifice
6. Katerina Escapes
7. Governor's Party
8. Marcellus
9. Rebekah/Marcellus/Niklaus
10. Daggering Rebekah
11. Turn Marcellus
12. Papa Tunde
13. Rebekah meets Genevieve
14. Klaus & Marbekah
15. Marcel & Mikael
16. Elijah and Mikael
17. Mikael & The Escape
18. Chicago
19. Caroline Drunk & Protective Klaus
20. The next day
21. Blood-sharing
22. Giving into the tension
23. A month later
24. I love you
26. Leaving
27. Changing Body
28. Seeing the doppleganger
29. The 60's Dance
30. Undaggering Elijah
31. Talking with Jenna
32. Preparing for the Ritual P1
33. Preparing for the Ritual P2
34. The Ritual
35. Turning to a Hybrid
36. Going back to Chicago
37. Klarosex
38. You are not alone
39. Looking for Werewolves
40. Richard
41. Brad
42. Dancing with Brad
43. Klaroline Fight
44. I don't need you
45. A week later
46. Having breakfast with Brad
47. Care talks with Bekah
48. Drunk Niklaus
49. The First Cuddle
50. Truth or Dare
51. Interuption & Fight
52. Apologize
53. Caroline vents about Brad
54. Thinking about last night
55. Needing Space & Rejection
56. Carebekah & Klefan
57. Klaus talks with Brad
58. Good Old Nik back & Visiting Brad
59. Caroline made a decision
60. "I never lied to you"
61. "Stay"
62. Klaus's Nightmare
63. Prediction
64. Being Upset
65. Caroline & Brad
66. "I'm in love with you"
67. Kalijah
68. Brad & Olivia
69. Drunk Niklaus
70. Brad & Niklaus argue + Caroline asking Klaus to help
71. "There's only one choice"
72. 3 Years Later
73. Spending time with Caroline
74. Caroline's Missing
75. Caroline's Nightmare
76. Girl bonding time
77. Going on a Date
78. Breakfast with Caroline
79. Announce Klaroline's Engagement
80. Klaroline's Wedding

25. Meeting Stefan Salvatore

5.2K 118 29
By klaroline-4ever

No One's POV

It was 1922 and just another night for Rebekah in Gloria's. Gloria was singing some song while everybody was enjoying themselves.

"Guess who my eyes have just spied, ladies? Looking for a good time, Mr. Salvatore?" Gloria asked.

"Save me a dance, Gloria." He said and walked over to the waiter to pour himself a glass of champagne but Rebekah took it before he could.

"Ooh. Please, help yourself." Stefan said when Rebekah was walking away without looking, making her stop and turn to see him.

"Oh, I always do." Rebekah said and walked over him. "Careful, Mr. Salvatore." Then she licked his lips and whispered to his ear. "You're still wearing your date. She's lovely..."

Rebekah was about to walk away but he stopped her by grabbing her by the arm.

"No, no, no. Who are you?" He asked curious, Rebekah only puts her finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet and just like that, she walks away, making Stefan look at her in interest.

***

Gloria was singing another song and the waiter was pouring champagne in the tower of champagne, while Rebekah was dancing with some man but looking at Mr. Salvatore, who was at the bar drinking with his friends. Rebekah decided to stop dancing and join the man she met earlier and his friends.

"Sorry to crash the fun, boys, but some of us actually come here to hear the music. Not you." Rebekah said, tired of the noise they were making.

"I am so sorry, sweetheart. Are we offending you?" Stefan asked faking to be apologetic, which made his friends laugh.

"It would take a lot more than a baby face like this to offend me." She said while touching his face and then was about to walk away but he goes after her.

"Ahem. Hey, hey." He said making her turn to look at him. "You ever going to tell me your name?"

"Sure. When you earn it." She said then whispered to his ear. "Now do Gloria a favor and stick a sock in it."

With that Rebekah left and got back to the man she was before and danced with him.

***

Stefan and Rebekah were now drinking from a women and then they kissed, he started to kiss her neck, noticing her necklace.

"It's beautiful."

"A witch gave it to me. Supposedly it's magical."

"And is it?"

"It brought me love, didn't it?" Rebekah asked and kissed him, but Klaus quickly interrupt them.

"It's late, Rebekah, we're leaving." He said while grabbing her arm.

"Get off of me!" Rebekah said almost yelling and Stefan got up.

"Who is this guy?"

"Stefan, don't. He'll kill you. He's a lot stronger than he looks." Rebekah warned Stefan while getting in the middle of the two of them.

"So this is the famous Stefan Salvatore. I've been hearing so much about." Klaus said in a low tone looking at Stefan, then looked at Rebekah and said. "You're right, he does have a funny hair. I'm bored. I want to go."

"Then go without me. I'm not your girlfriend."

"No, you're my sister, which means... You have to do as I say."

***

Rebekah made a sign to Caroline who was drinking from someone, making Caroline see that Rebekah needed her to control or at least make Niklaus not go all killer to Rebekah's new interest.

The four of them seat in a booth, Klaus and Caroline were on one end and Rebekah and Stefan on the other.

"So, Stefan, enlighten me. What makes you worthy of an Original like my sister? She's pure vampire and you're no more than a diluted bloodline." Niklaus said trying to see if Stefan was like the other men Rebekah dated.

"Nik!" Caroline whispered in a warn tone.

"Don't listen to him, Stefan. Nik's an elitist." Rebekah said and Niklaus just smirked.

"Hmm... And where's the rest of your family?"

"Well, let's see. Umm... I killed most of them." Niklaus said and Caroline fight herself to not roll her eyes.

"But not all." Rebekah said.

"And you're okay with that?" Stefan asked.

"Well, we all had the chance to choose a side. I choose the right one, eventually." Rebekah said and hold Klaus's hand for awhile, making Klaus smirk, but their moment is interrupted by a man who stops in his table.

"Where the hell's my wife?" The man asked and Nik and Stefan change glances.

"I don't know. I give up."

"You think you're so tough? Hiding in the bar, drinking your liquor? A telephone call to Chicago P.D. might set you straight." The man said which made the four of them laugh.

"Ohh" Klaus said trying to seem scared and then laughed.

"Lila? Lila, please. Come here for a second." Stefan called and the woman come to them.

"Oh, thank God. Came on, we're leaving." The man said.

"Oh, no, no, no, no." Stefan said making the man look at him, then Stefan compelled him. "You're sitting."

The man sit down next to Caroline and the woman next to Stefan. Stefan took off her glove and took a pen knife from his jacket pocket.

"Stefan, don't be mean." Rebekah said, but Niklaus was intrigued.

Stefan cut Lila's wrist and pour her blood into a champagne glass.

"Thank you so much, Lila. Why don't you go and bandage that up." She quickly left and Stefan looked at the man and said. "I'd like you to join me for a drink."

"What kind of sick freaks are you?" The man asked but Stefan ignored and give the man the glass.

"I said, drink!" Stefan said and the man shakily raised the glass and drink a little of his wife's blood.

"I didn't catch your name." Stefan said

"Go to Hell!"

"Do you want another sip?" Stefan asked.

"Liam. Liam Grant."

"Liam Gramp! Have another sip, Liam." Stefan said and the man does it but doesn't finish it so Stefan said. "Finish it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.2K 92
A story about loyalty and betrayal. Caroline is one of Klaus's first successful hybrids. Caroline helped the other hybrids to break the sire bond, bu...
14 1 1
This is another Klaroline story fr you guys I have more than one favorite fandom this one is when Caroline is queen of the Fair Folk
233K 7.2K 18
Klaroline, Elejah and Kennett. Caroline, Elena and Bonnie agree they'll be going dateless to Prom but what they didn't see coming was Klaus' persiste...
13.8K 470 17
On her way to New Orleans to finally see Klaus, Caroline is caught by the king of Hell. It comes to everyones surprise when it isn't her friends that...