Billionaire's nanny

By kan_bak6

A story about a girl named Tina white desperately in need of a job and just came out of high school . She wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Part 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 3

28.3K 927 17
By kan_bak6

In front of me a sight was there which literally sent me to oblivion and my jaw to drop on the floor . That's what happen figuratively ad there in front of me was Ashton standing only in his office pants . That amazing V of his and how his muscle twitch whenever he moves and that six pack of his torso was just mouthwatering .

And when I moved my eyes leisurely to his face I saw a smirk appear on his face as he caught me checking him out and i just turn as fast as I can to hide my warming cheeks from his burning gaze.

I quickly plate Andrew's food on his plate and diced it into small pieces so that he can eat it easily and would not choke on it and also make a side of some neatly diced fruits as well .

Placing the plate in front of Drew and downing the pancakes in maple syrup he immediately dug into his food but not before saying "dank u Tina".

After that i plate some eggs and pancakes in front of Ashton along with his black coffee without any sugar and he also replied with a sweet "thank you Tina"

"What are you doing today" to me .
"I am thinking of taking Drew to the park today so that he can play with children his age" I replied

"You guys should join me for lunch today," said Ashton
"But we dont want you to make you late for your schedule " I told him but at the same time Andrew said "yesh daddy " and started clapping his hand enthusiatically.
"Looks like you guys are going to spend lunch with me" said Ashton
Looks like we are indeed having lunch with Andrew I thought to myself.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.8K 21
After escaping her abusive father, Madeline is left in the care of the wealthy Lockwood family. They completely adore her and take her in as their ow...
719K 24.3K 32
Princess Lilyanne Blythe sneaks out to a party and has a one night stand. Assuming that was in the past, that one night stand stranger ends up living...
158K 3.4K 46
justinbieber started following arianagrande
313K 8.1K 26
A night of passion quickly turns into a lifetime of responsibility when a one night stand becomes more. Ava Jones has been friends with Blaze Archer...