Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

By Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... More

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Dean (Soulmate AU)

4K 86 5
By Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: Everyone has their soulmates first words tattooed on their wrist. I know it's a bit cliche but shhhhh.

Dean's POV

The engine of my Baby purred as I drove down the road to a case, with Sam by my side. The radio played one of my Metallica songs softly. Everything seemed pretty normal.

My eyes flickered to my wrist. The sleeve of my flannel had rode up slightly, making the tattoo visible. It made me internally cringe.

Let me explain a bit. Everyone on the frickin planet had a tattoo on their wrist. Why? Cause that's their soulmates first words that they ever say to them. It helps you find your other half. All that gross chick flick crap.

The first words that my 'soulmate' would ever say to me were: 'Sorry.' What could she be sorry for? Is she really clumsy or something? Or is she sorry that's she's my soulmate. Cause I'm sorry that I'm her soulmate. She doesn't deserve a broken man like me.

It's not like I don't want to find mine, I would like that. However, I'm Dean Winchester. Hunter, ex-demon, womaniser and drunk. Why would any woman want that?

Not only that but I'm poison. Everyone around me dies. Charlie, Bobby, Kevin, Sam. But he came back like 50 times. And you wanna know something else? It's all my fault. Sammy might tell me different but I know it's me.

"It's ok to think about her dude. She is your soulmate." Sam's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I quickly averted my eyes back to the road, trying to pretend that I wasn't looking at my wrist. "I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled.

Sam scoffed. "Yeah you do Dean. All I'm saying is, it's ok to let yourself love. It's an amazing feeling finding the other half of your soul."

I turned my head to see Sam staring down at his wrist. He'd already met his girl. Jess. When she died, Sam was so broken. I couldn't imagine that amount of pain. I didn't want to imagine that type of pain.

"And all I'm saying is; who would want my sorry ass? Whoever she is, she's probably asking God to change soulmates." I chuckled.

"I'm sure she wouldn't Dean. She's probably just a jerk like you so it's a perfect match." Sam snorted.

A smile tugged at my lips. Only Sammy could make me feel better. "Whatever Bitch." I retort, focusing on driving again.

"Doesn't matter anyway, Baby's my soulmate." I patted her dashboard.

"That's probably what dad said until he met mom." Sam laughed.

"Can we just focus on the case? I hate talking about all this lovey dovey crap." I huff.

"Fine, the werewolves lair should be just around the corner so take this right."

I did as Sam said, for once, and turned right. It took us into a dirt road, leading into the forest. The sun had set which made everything creepier. Not that I was scared cause I wasn't. I just wanted to get this case done and maybe hit the bar. A typical Dean night doesn't sound so bad.

I stopped the engine, climbed out of the car and headed for the trunk. There, me and Sammy silent loaded up with guns and knives. It was kinda like a tradition.

"Ready?" I grunted at Sam.

"As I'll ever be." He answered. With that, we marched through the dark forest with guns in our hands, ready for anything.

When were half way there, a few gunshots were heard, along with howls. Then, a woman's scream. Me and Sam looked at each other before taking off running.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a girl ran into me. She knocked me off my feet. We crashed to the ground. Me on my back and her on top, straddling me.

I took note of her gun which told me she was a hunter. Then, my eyes lifted to her face. Through the darkness, I could she her face. It was pretty.

"Sorry." Was all she said before getting up and sprinting off into the darkness. Her voice was beautiful.

Those words.

I quickly lent up on my elbows, turning my head back in the direction she took off in. "Dude," Sam said. "Who was that?"

"...My...soulmate..." I whispered.

"What?! She's your-" he was cut off when a snarl was heard.

I whipped my head around to see a werewolf standing before us. Teeth blared, claws out and foam falling from its mouth.

"Well, someone's handsome." I smirked, returning to my old self.

"Dean." Sam signed, annoyed.

I shrugged, watching Sammy quickly shoot the creature before it had chance to strike. Afterwards, he held out a hand to me, helping me to my feet. I brushed myself down.

"So, what now?"

"Really Dean? 'What now?' We go find your soulmate, that's what!" He practically yelled.

I held my hands up in surrender. "Alright, sheesh."

We rushed back to the Impala. There was no sign of the girl anywhere. It was like she'd vanished into tho air.

"Was it something I said?" I smirked.

"Dean, be serious." Sam bitchfaced me.

"My sense of humour is awe-"

"Son of a bitch." A voice cut me off.

It came from behind a tree a few feet away. She wasn't good at hiding was she? I chuckled quietly. I hit Sam on the chest and nodded to wards the tree where she was hiding. He nodded in understanding.

"I'll just...leave you two alone." He said awkwardly before leaving to get into the Impala.

'Ok Dean, you can do this. You're the number one womaniser. You've dealt with many woman before, you can hand this one.' I gave myself a pep talk before taking a deep, shaking breath and walking over to her.

While I was doing so, I ran a hand through my hair to make it look somewhat smart. I patted down my clothes, trying to make them decent. Hopefully she likes flannel. (A/N: YA I DO!)

'So how do I introduce myself? Hi, I'm Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius, who likes long walked on the beach and frisky women... That's great Dean, let her know you're a player. She's gonna love that. Why am I arguing with myself?! Stupid ass brain.'

"You gonna stand there all day Jackass?" Her voice snapped.

It sent me to shivers. Even through she sounded angry it was now my new favourite sound. Jeez when did I get this mushy?

I walked further so I was now a few feet from her. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. Was I breathing? I don't even know. God damn, she was beautiful. When I saw her in the dark she was pretty but now seeing her clearly, she was breath taking.

Her eyes widened a little and a small blush came its way onto her face but she shook it off, returning back to normal. There was a cut on her arm that she was prodding at. Her focus was on that. I guess that dickface of a werewolf did it to her.

My nerves, senses, everything was buzzing around in my body. Fuck butterflies! There was a swarming beehive in my stomach! I have defiantly never felt this before.

"I like pie." I chocked out, mentally punching myself for being so stupid. Really? I mean I know I like pie but was it really worth it to look like a dumbass in front of my soulmate?

She looked at my strangely for a moment, before snapping her head down to her wrist to look at her tattoo. My words were printed there. I felt all giddy just looking at them. Dean Winchester is now acting like a schoolgirl with a crush. Only his soulmate could do that to him.

Her gorgeous eyes met mine again. "You're my..."

"Soulmate." I whispered back, smiling.

A grin spread across her face. It nearly made me melt.

"I like pie too." She giggled.

"Then you defiantly are my soulmate. Let's go." I chuckle.

"My names Y/N, I'm guessing you're a hunter too?"

"Oh honey, you've never heard of the Winchesters?" I smirked, boasting.

She rolled her eyes. "Of course my soulmate would be frickin Dean Winchester."

"I'm hurt." I fake pouted and placed a hand over my heart.

She laughed. "Eh, you're cute so it's fine."

"At least buy me dinner before you call me cute." I joked.

"You're my soulmate, I don't need to buy you dinner." She tilted her head back and laughed again. God she was a goddess.

I shrugged, grinning. "Fair point. That looks nasty, I can patch you up. You can watch how manly I am and stuff." I winked.

"Don't see anything wrong with that, but who's the moose with you?" She asked, peeking around me and looking at Sam in the Impala.

"Oh, he's my little brother, Sam. I'm the better looking one. He has all the brains."

"Fair enough. Lead the way soulmate." She said seductively. That's it. I'm dead. She's too amazing. I'm in love.

I smirked, holding out my hand. "M'lady."

"Why thank you good sir." She giggled, placing her tiny hand in mine. It was adorable.

Right now, I was feeling happier than I'd ever felt in a long time. I'd finally found my other half. My one and only true love. God it was amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 154 50
Sam Winchester. Dean Winchester. Castiel. Lucifer. IMAGINES!!!
245K 5K 100
Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
4.1K 53 9
supernatural imagines & preferences requests: open [✔️] closed [] In this book, I will include - dean winchester - sam winchester - castiel - jack k...
22.5K 413 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...