Ninjago: Yin vs Yang

De RS4ever101

(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to t... Mais

Chapter one: Unexpected
Chapter two: One of Us
Chapter three: What's Up and Why?
Chapter four: The Third Wheel
Chapter five: Mind blown
Chapter six: In Helping Hands
Chapter seven: Not Who He Seems
Chapter nine: Disaster to Disaster
Chapter ten: Bad Blood
Chapter eleven: Unbelievable
Chapter twelve: From Friend to Foe
Chapter thirteen: What Came In Must Come Out
Chapter fourteen: The Story of Zira
Chapter fifteen: Outrage
Chapter sixteen: A Heartwarming Recovery
Chapter seventeen: One Step Closer to Chaos
Chapter eighteen: The Ambush
Chapter nineteen: Three Ninja Short
Chapter twenty: Getting Back on Track
Chapter twenty-one: Caged Animal
Chapter twenty-two: A Ghoul-tastrophe
Chapter twenty-three: Jailbreak from Hell
Chapter twenty-four: Over the Top
Chapter twenty-five: The Missing Piece of the Puzzle
Chapter twenty-six: Breakthrough
Chapter twenty-seven: Five Rings, Five Scars, Five Problems
Chapter twenty-eight: This Means War part 1
Chapter twenty-nine: This Means War part 2
Chapter thirty: In Each of Our Hearts
Any Questions?

Chapter eight: The Unwanted Scheme

951 40 11
De RS4ever101

Cole's POV

I slowly nodded then followed her into the main room. The police did the same. I knew in my heart that this was not gonna end well.

I followed Sadie into the main room where the seats were. Once we sat down, the officers stood next to me on each side and I didn't know why.

Sadie cleared her throat, "So...how is your day going?"

"Fine I guess," I said, "Are we here to talk about the restaurant? Cause I can-"

"Yes, but I just wanna get to know you. After all, you are the Elemental Master of Earth. So tell me, do you know your powers very well?"

"I'm not so sure anymore. I mean, I know my original earth power just fine, but with my new powers called the RX, seem to malfunction me a lot. You see, I unlocked my 'second potential' not to long ago, so it's kinda hard to-"

"I think you said enough."

"....huh?"

"Cole..." Sadie stood up, "I'm not gonna lie but, I really don't care about your 'special power'. What matters is getting down to business. You see, I bought that building with every, single penny I had. When I was a young girl, I loved to cook. I would always help in the kitchen. I dreamed of owning a restaurant, until you showed up in my life."

I raised an eyebrow. What was she talking about?

Suddenly, Sadie took her bun out and whipped her red orange hair back and forth. She looked at me and smiled, but she wasn't happy. She then took off her glasses, and began to take off her shirt and tie.

Oh no...this better not be what I think it is.

Once her skirt slipped off, a short, glittery pink dress fluffed around until it reached her knees. She opened her brief case and out came a pink purse with a handle. I noticed she looked around my age.

She whipped her hair again and then harshly glared at me. She took out her phone and began to text on it.

"I totally can't believe you would actually do that to me--like 'why? what did I ever do to you?"

Sadie's voice changed too. She first sounded like a calm, normal business woman. And now, she sounded like one of Kai's fangirls. She came from manager, to a total feminine.

"I was six years old when I made my first meal--six years old without mommy and daddy's help. They were so proud of me. I totally even cooked for them sometimes. I was ten when I entered a cooking show. And I won. I always win. I have to win, cause I'm the prettiest, the smartest and the richest one..."

I gaped my mouth in disgust. She was all over the place. She never gave me a chance to speak.

"Every year for Christmas I ask for anything I wish for. And I always get what I want. No matter what I always get what I want - it's always about me.."

I cleared my throat, "Umm...Sadie, I don't mean to interrupt but you're kinda getting a little off topic..."

Sadie gasped, "Oh....my....gosh! I can't believe you just interrupted me! Me! The pretty one! That's so wrong. I bet all the police love you to death."

"What?" I shook my head, "No. Sadie you're missing the point-"

"I'm missing the point?! Look at you! You ruined my life! My dream restaurant is destroyed because of you! Ohh..daddy's gonna be so mad at me....luckily, I found a solution that he won't be. Kevlar, Richard, cuff him."

Suddenly, one guard held me down as the other clipped something on my neck. Once they were done, I noticed that they put a tracking collar on me.

"A tracking collar?" I asked, "Really? What the heck is this for?"

"You're going to be filed under house arrest."

"What?! Why?"

"You said it yourself, Cole. You don't trust your RX powers. Until you can get your power and your attitude under control, you're not aloud to leave this Temple!"

"No!" I cried, "You don't understand. You can't just cage me in here for the rest of my life."

"Yes I can!" Sadie snapped, "And I will! Well maybe not tomorrow, because you and I have a bit of an arrangement to deal with. Once I win, which I know I will, I get to have all your money and files. And then, I'll be able to pay for my restaurant."

Sadie laughed her head off. I couldn't believe it. I'm actually being punished for something I don't think I did.

"Kevlar! Fetch me a helicopter ride. Remember this, hun, actions can lead to consequences. Forgive me really, it's not you...oh wait....it is you. When I want something, I always get it. See you in court."

Sadie flipped her hair as she walked out of the room. Her guards followed her out. I sighed then hung my head down. I couldn't believe that just happened.

I looked at my collar. I tried to take it off, but it violently shocked me as I was able to touch it. I groaned then walked into the living room where everyone else was.

Jay laughed, "What the heck is that thing on your neck?"

"Yeah," Kai replied, "And who was that hot chic that just walked out the door?"

"That brat you saw was Sadie," I said, "And she just filed me under house arrest. I have to stay here until we have to go to court, and she threatened to sue me."

"Wait a minute...." Lloyd whispered, "She said her name was...Sadie Cross! I know her! I think she's the Chief's daughter, and they are super rich. I didn't know she became a restaurant owner."

"Figures," I grunted, "And I know for a fact that I do not like her. Can one of you guys take this stupid collar off me?"

"We can't," Zane said.

"Why not?"

"Because if we do, then we'll be fined as well."

"But you guys are my friends!"

"But friendship isn't a excuse to do so."

I sighed in frustration. I can't go anywhere until Friday. I began to feel depressed inside. I felt like I was misty eyed. I held it in. I can't get upset, especially around my friends.

******

Zane's POV

Honestly, I feel awful for Cole. I wish that I could've done something, but sadly it was none of my concern.

All of a sudden, we heard four, loud knocks on the door. We all turned to it as the doorknob twisted multiple times.

"Someone's at the door," Jay said, "Can someone else get it? I ain't gettin up."

"Perhaps I shall-"

Before I was able to finish my sentence, the floor suddenly began to shake violently. So violent, that I lost my balance and fell to the ground.

"Earthquake!" Jay cried.

"There's no way that's possible," I stated, "The Airjitzu Temple is floating up in the sky."

"If it's not an earthquake, then WHAT IS IT???!!!" Jay screamed.

"Uhh...g-guys?" Kai stammered the pointed to Cole.

We all turned then gasped. He activated his RX powers. I gasped that his power wasn't orange. It was green.

I looked into Cole's eyes. They appeared to be green and no pupils were shown. The scar on his face appeared to glow as well. Green cracks surrounded him.

He grunted loudly then slammed his fists onto the floor. A piece of the concrete flew over and crashed into the door, causing the door itself, along with some of the wall, to collapse.

Once the dust disappeared, a shadow formed. The shadow appeared to be Ronin, with his left arm up.

"Uhhh," Ronin paused, "Guess who?"

"Ronin," I replied, "We weren't expecting you anytime soon."

I looked back over to Cole, who was no longer green and collapsed to the ground. He groaned then rubbed his head.

Cole grunted, "W-what happened? Woah! What happened to the door? And Ronin! When did you get here?"

"Oh gee I don't know," Ronin said, "Look, kiddo, if you're gonna practice on using your power can least not do it around public?"

Cole gave him a slight, puzzled look then glanced down at the floor. He gasped as he stared at the warm, green cracks.

"No....No! It--it happened again didn't it....."

We all stared at him like we had answered his statement. He fearfully looked around the room then looked down at his hands.

"Do not worry, Cole," I replied, "It is not a big deal. Nya and I will be able to repair the hole shortly."

He didn't reply back. He was still focusing on his hands with sadness in his eyes.

"Cole...."

Once I was able to place my hand on his shoulder, he quickly swipes my hand of him.

"Don't touch me!" Cole shouted, "I'm dangerous! I'm too hazardous!"

"No you're-"

"You're not safe with me here! I deserve to be locked up! I gotta go!"

Cole got back up on his feet then quickly ran up the stairs without another word. We all looked at each other confused.

"Anywho, I came here to alert you," Ronin explain, "You probably didn't hear my on the Bounty, but there's trouble down in Jamanakai Village. Might wanna check it out."

"Why didn't you say so!" Jay shouted.

"But what about Cole?" Lloyd asked, "Should we get him out here?"

"Just leave him," Kai replied, "Besides, he's under house arrest remember? Now come on! Let's go!"

We all ran out the hole that Cole had blasted, then activated our elemental dragons. Ninjago needed us once more.

I thought about Cole. Whatever Jay and Nya said about him was absolutely true. There is something terribly wrong with him.

"Zane," P.I.X.A.L. said, "You're getting distracted. Keep an eye on where you're going."

As soon as she finished, I snapped back into the real world. I gasped as I almost crashed into a tree. I quickly flew up then was able to catch up to the others.

I wanted to help Cole. But for now, we had other business to attend to.....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.5K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...
6.8K 359 28
"This world is a sick place. It is overflown with sick people who act out their sick intentions without sparing any thoughts to the ones that might g...
1.8K 70 11
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
75.6K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...