A Different Kind (✔️)

By anwcamolover

~Completed and Not Edited~ Being a fox shifter is one thing, being a black shifter is a whole other thing. Fo... More

Chapter 1 (E)
Chapter 2 (E)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Pictures
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
New book!
Help Me Choose A Title/Cover!

Chapter 15

4.6K 196 70
By anwcamolover

Natalie and Joslyn are in my room helping me get ready for my date with Daniel. They have become really good friends since Natalie came earlier today. They talked and instantly clicked.

"Hey Jenna," Natalie asks, "How do you have to dress?"

My eyes go wide, I forgot to ask. I let my eyes fog over as I mind link Daniel.

'What should I wear tonight.'

'Something nice that you can run in. Make sure to wear a bathing suit underneath.'

'K' I quickly respond, shutting off the link.

"What did you just do with your eyes?" Natalie asks, pointing at my eyes.

"It's called a mind link. I can mind link any werewolf in the pack, even Jos." I say looking at Joslyn. She nods in agreement.

"So what did he say?" Joslyn asks, walking me and Nat into the closet.

"Something nice that I can run in and to wear a bathing suit underneath." They both look at each other and smirk. I slap their arms and we all laugh.

"So... a dress?" Natalie asks.

"Nah, I can't run in that." I say looking through the clothes.

Joslyn gasps, "How about a romper?" I smile and nod.

"That's perfect!" I exclaim walking over to the shelf where my rompers live. I grab a blue romper with no straps and show the girls. They disagree. I put it back and grab another that is pink with white flowers all over it. They violently shake their heads no. I sigh and put it back on the shelf. I smirk as I find a black romper with sleeves, but no straps. I turned around and showed the girls. They looked at each other and squealed. Joslyn and I cover our ears but they continued squealing. They finally stopped and we took out hands down.

"Now for a swim suit." Joslyn says and her and Nat walk over to the shelf I am at and looking down a shelf to see my bathing suits.

"Lets see," Natalie says while looking through the bathing suits, "You need a strapless top, but you still need to look sexy." I look at her like she's crazy which makes us all laugh.

"Hey," Joslyn says pulling out a black strapless top with fringe and black bottoms, "How about these, their cute and sexy." Nat and I nod in agreement. Joslyn hands me the bathing suit and I put it on top of my romper.

"SHOES!" They yelled at the same time. I closed my eyes and cover my ears as they jumped up and down sing songing... something... I can't really tell since my hands are clapped over my ears.

"Ok ok!" I laugh as they start to calm down. They nodded and skipped over to the shoes. Right as I get over to them they start shoving shoes at me.

"WOAH WOAH!!" I laugh as they stop shoving shoes at me. I look at the shoes and see a pair of black sandals that have straps going up to about the ankle. The girls look at me and nod in agreement.

"Alright, go take a shower and change." Natalie says, pushing me out of the closet and though the main room, to the bathroom. I run in and turn on the shower. I quickly strip down. I look at my face and nod, making sure I have no acne. I feel the bathroom getting warmer from the steaming water so I decide to jump in. I quickly rinse off my body and face of all the dirt. I finish my shower with doing my hair and stepping out. I quickly dry off and slip on my bathing suit. I look in the mirror. Looks good. I look at each of my sides and nod in approval. I get my romper and put it on in a matter of seconds and put my sandals on. I step out of the bathroom which makes the girls look at me.

"Oh girl!! You look sexy!!" Natalie comments as I spin around giving them a look of my hole outfit.

"Rock it girl!!!" Joslyn snaps her fingers in the shape of a 'Z'. We all laugh.

"Can we do your hair?" Natalie asks, clapping her hands.

"Sure, what are you going to do with it?"

"I'm thinking a French braid? Or maybe a French braid into a bun."

"Yeah, do the braid into a bun." I confirm. They go to work on my hair.

*time skip to after done*

"Thanks girls." I say giving them a hug.

"No problem babe!" Natalie says in a happy voice.

"I should probably be going now. Love y'all!" I give them one last hug before walking out of the room. I can smell his intoxicating scent down stairs. I walk to the platform to see him standing in the living room with flowers in his hands and looking up at me. I slowly descend the stairs dramatically like in those movies but end up running the rest of the way down the stairs laughing. I run and jump into his arms. He spins me around and sets me back down.

"H-here are some flowers, y-you look beautiful." He stutters and blushes.

"AW! Is the big bad Alpha blushing?" I sing song at him. We laugh. I gladly accept the flowers and smell them. Black roses, how did he know? I walk to the kitchen and put the flowers in a vase that was already filled with water. How convenient.

"Did you put this here before I came down?" I ask, turning around. Right as I turn around he is right in front of me. He bends down to where his mouth is right beside my ear. His breath fans over my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Maybe." He whispers. I laugh as he takes my hand and pulls me outside.

"Where are we going?" I ask, following him to the black Ford F-150.

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise." He says closing my door and running to his side and getting in.

The drive is a comfortable silence. Neither of us speak. He turns off onto a small road. It ends at a parking lot. He park and gets out, helping me out. He grabs my hand and leads me down a board walk. Once we got to the end, we hit a beach. There is a little table in the middle of the sand with a bunch of food and a few candles.

"Oh my lord! This is amazing Danny!!!" I say covering my mouth as it drops open.

"I knew you'd like it." He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. We laugh as he leads me down to the line table. We walk up the small platform and walk to the seats. Daniel pulls my chair out for me and I bow, which makes up chuckle, and sit down. He quickly pushes my chair in and walks over to sit in his.

"When did you set all this up?" I ask as we both start serving ourselves food. There is steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and bread.

"I didn't, the pack did. Before you say they shouldn't have gone through the trouble of setting this up but they volunteered to." I smile.

"You know me so well it's scary." We laugh as we get the last of our food and begin to eat. We talk about of weird things while eating. We have gotten to know each other way better now. After finishing eating, Daniel stands up and takes off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I laugh as he begins to take off his pants.

"Going swimming," he says in a 'duh' tone, "You wanna join me?" I sigh and nod. I strip off my romper and take off my sandals.

"You look amazing." Daniel says looking into my eyes. His eyes scan my body then make eye context with my eyes once again.

"You don't checking me out?" I smirk at him. He blushes and looks down at the ground.

I laugh and hit him on the arm and yell, "TAG!!" As I run away. I jump off of the platform and run to the water. I hear his heavy footsteps following close behind me. I splash through the shallow shore and dive into the deeper water. I almost make it back up to the surface of the water but I feel something grab my leg...

SHARK!!!

JK LOL... ON WITH THE STORY...

Daniel drags me back to him and pulls me to the surface of the water.

"Gotcha!" He laughs as I he moves away while I try to tag him back. I try once again but he dodges quickly to the left. I sigh and stand still, closing my eyes. I watch him with my other senses. I hear him wade to my right and I lunge after him. I land on him, making him fall with me on top of him. We submerge in the water and stand back up soon after. Little strands of hair escaping my braided bun plaster to my face. I laugh as Daniel moves some out of the way of my forehead and plants a kiss there. I sigh as he pecks my lips.

"We should probably head back now." I say, placing my lips on his. The mooning light illuminates across the water. He snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

"I love you Jenna." He says as he leans in to where our lips are so close but not touching. I laugh and try to lean in but he moves his head back. I laugh and look at him with a 'come on' look. He sighs with a laugh and comes in close, once again, his lips hovering over mine. This time he leaned in. Our lips met, sending sparks throughout my body. Our lips move in sync. Daniel goes to deepen the kiss, I allow it. We break out of the kiss and smile, looking intently into each others eyes.

~~~~~~~

A/N:

OML I AM SO SORRY!! IVE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH SO MANY TESTS AND I HAVE FINALS NEXT WEEK SO IVE BEEN STUDYING TOO. HOPEFULLY I CAN WRITE MORE THIS WEEKEND. ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU LIKED IT... MAYBE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 222 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...
1.2M 43K 34
UNEDITED. I wrote this in middle school and it's really bad! Read at your own risk!! ------ Skylar White is a fox shifter. She is kind, bubbly, and o...
1.9K 242 12
A human took everything from her. To escape the pain and heart wrenching emotions of loss, she fled into her wolf form and into the wilderness. She v...
430K 16K 21
Eina is left in the forest when she is two years old. The only things she knows about herself is her name and.......She's a white fox shifter. 13 Yea...