Chapter 17

🔅Daniels POV🔅

I wake up to Jenna's back against my bare chest. I feel her steady breathing as her body rises and drops. I play with the ends of her hair, twirling it around my fingers and running them threw it. Her hair is so soft and silky. I feel her start to become restless and roll around a bit. She starts to wake up and snuggles closer to my chest. I chuckle which makes her open her eyes. She looks around, taking in her surroundings. She unravels our legs and stretches hers. He yawns then rolls over so we are face to face.

"Good morning beautiful princess." I say, kissing her on the forehead. She giggles.

"Hey." She wraps her arms around my waist as we snuggle closer.

"What are we doing today?" She asks as she puts her face in my shoulder.

"Nothing. I was thinking you could teach a training class today though. I'll do weapons and you can do a small group of warriors." She gasps.

"Really? Your finally letting me?" She asks with excitement laced through her voice. I nod with a chuckle. She throws her arms around me and engulfs me into a bear hug.

"Better get ready, training starts soon." I tell her. She jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom and turns on the shower. I get up and walking into our closet and grab a T-shirt and some basket ball shorts. I change quickly and run down stairs to the kitchen. I smile as I smell eggs and bacon. Our chef looks at me and nods as he sets the plate of food on the counter in front of my usual spot. I walk over and hop in my chair. I quickly scarf down the food and set the plate in the sink. If our chef cooks us food everyday the least we can do is help with cleaning up the leftovers and doing the dishes and other things. I walk outside to be met with all of our warrior wolves in the yard stretching out. I smile and clap my hands. They bring their attention to me.

"Ok, we will transition between stations. I will take some of you to practice with weapons," as I'm telling them evening Jenna comes out and stands beside me, "and Jenna will take small groups at a time to work out a bit. Everyone got that?" I yell out so they can all hear me. Our backyard is bigger than a football field and they basically all fill it. If I haven't told you, we are one of the biggest packs in the country. The biggest pack is the Onia Pack. They are in Montana. I meet with them every now and then but since we live so far away we only meet every now and then.

"Yes Alpha!" They respond in unison. I nod my head and a small group of men follow me while another small group follow Jenna. She seems to have the three new wolves. Hope they'll be ok. I laugh at my thought and lead the men over to the weapons station.

A/N:
Sorry it's short but I don't have a lot of time right now to write. And it doesn't really help that I have had a bit of writers block lately. Anyways...

I have made an instagram account for my author notes. It will basically be updates about books and what's happening. It will replace author notes if needed. The username is:

is

Anwcamolover

Hope you liked the chapter even though it was more of a filler. Have a great Christmas Eve!

(I'll try to write more soon)