Chapter 8

~Daniel's POV~

My eyes shot open as my alarm went off. I felt Jenna start to move around. I quickly hit the alarm to make it stop. By now, Jenna was awake.

"Well good morning." She laughed.

"It's 5, go back to sleep, I'll be back soon." I moved the hair away from her forehead. I bent down and kissed her forehead. She giggled and closed her eyes.

I got out of bed and started to walk to the closet.

"Where are you going?" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"Meetings, I'll be back at 5 tonight." I walked into the closet, quickly changed and walked over to the bed.

She sat up and looked at me with disbelief. "That long?"

"Sorry princess, I'll be back as soon as possible, but it will probably be 5 before I can get back."

"Can I come? I mean, I am the Luna and all..." She eagerly looked at me.

"Fine." I said.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She jumped up, ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. The familiar sparks flooded through my body. I pulled her to me and stuck my face in her neck.

She pulled away and smiled at me. She walked over to the closet me got dressed. She skipped out of the closet and over to me. She took my hand in hers and smiled.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said, pulling me out of the room. We quickly walked down the stairs and into the garage.

"Woah." She said, looking at the black Ferrari. The whole car is black except for the red wheels.

"Pretty sweet huh?" I asked, pulling her to my side. She giggled and pulled away from me. I playfully growl as she runs to the side of the car and hops in.

~Driving through the woods~

We've been singing ever since we got into the car. All you can see while driving are trees and blurs of green bushes. The next pack is at least 2 hours out side of our pack territory. We've been in the car for about half an hour now.

"How much longer?" Jenna wined, while picking a new song. She looked up at me.

"An hour and a half princess." I responded plainly.

She sighed and continued to pick a new song. Since lacks live deep in the woods, we have to travel through the woods the whole time.

~At the pack territory line~

We were met with a few men standing behind their packs border. The man in the front walked forward towards the car.

"Alpha Daniel?" The man asked. He has a really deep voice and is pretty tall. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.

"Yes. And your Alpha Jakob?" I asked, he has powerful aura to him. He nodded. He looked past me and over at Jenna. He looked at her with a confused expression and tilted his head to the side.

"Hello Luna Jenna." Jakob said, he stared at her as if trying to figure her out.

"Hi." Jenna responded with a smile.

"Why don't we run back, my men will drive your car to the pack house." Jakob said, looking at Jenna.

I looked over at Jenna who was looking at me with wide eyes. She slowly shook her head 'no'.

"No thanks, we're good, we'll drive back." I quickly said, looking back at Jakob.

"Please, I'd really enjoy it." Jakob asked. I looked over at Jenna.

"Ok." Jenna said. My eyes widened at that. She winks at me. I smile. I open my door, jump over the car and open Jenna's door. She laughed and linked arms with me. We walked up to Jakob. He nodded and motioned the two men at the border to our car. They got in and drove into the woods.

'Should I show him?' Jenna linked me.

'Ask if you can trust him. You'll be the only one who can made that decision of who you can trust and who you can't.' I respond.

"Jakob." Jenna said.

"Yes?" He asked, looking at her with a smile.

"Can I trust you with something only a few people know?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Um, it depends, will it effect my pack?" He asked with a serious tone.

"If it does, it will be in a good way." She smiled at him.

"Ok." He said, smiling back.

"Now you cant tell anyone. If this gets into the wrong hands, which it kind of all ready is, things can go bad." I spoke up.

He looked at me curiously but nodded.

~Jenna's POV~

I sighed and looked at Jakob. He was looking at me interested eyes. I took in a deep breath and pictured myself in my fox form. I felt the familiar cracks and pops in my bones. I felt my body get hotter. My vision got lower as I shrink. I look up at Jakob to him wide eyed and covering his mouth. He took his hand down and smiled at me. He slightly laughed, but in a nice way. I shifted into my black fox which made him gasp. I walked up to him and laid down right in front of him. He didn't move. I stood up and nudged his arm. He snapped out of it and looked down at me. I jumped around him. He laughed.

'Is he ready to go or not?' I linked Daniel.

"You ready to go on our run?" Daniel asked Jakob.

"Sure." He responded. They both went behind two separate trees and shifted.

Daniel's black wolf walked out from behind the tree and trotted over to me. We rubbed sides and licked each other's faces. Jakob's wolf came out soon after. He's a chocolate brown color with black streaks. We greeted him and ran into the woods. We stayed in a line. Daniel in the middle, me on the left and Jakob on the right. Daniel ran closer to me and brushed my side. I looked over at him and did the same. We continued to do this until we got to the pack house.

Its about a two story house with a bunch of windows everywhere and white everything. Jakob and Daniel walked behind trees and quickly shifted. They walked up to me. I nodded and shifted back. I looked over at Jakob who was looking at me with a smile.

"So that's why I get this powerful aura from you." He said. I laughed. "Are you the only one left?" I looked down at the ground.

"Yes." Memories of Jackson flood my mind. Daniel notices my sadness and walks up to me. He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me to him. I look up at him and smile a sympathetic smile. There was silence.

"So I'll show you guys inside." Jakob said, opening the door. We nodded and Daniel led me inside.

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Here's another chapter. Sorry if I don't update as much. There is going to be a new change in my life style so I'm going to have to get used to that. I will try to update when I can. I hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry its short. Thanks for reading! :D

~Nicky <3