Chapter 24

~Jenna's POV~

"You may need to sit down for this." Bellamy states, putting his hands on my shoulders and sitting down with me with our feet dangling in the chilly water. Bellamy sighs and grabs my hand in his, lacing our fingers together. Not in a romantic way, I can tell he's scared to talk about it. I look at him with a smile plastered over my semi-pale skin. He looks at me with a slight smile, a sad and scared expression mixed over his face. I nudge him out of his stance, signaling for him to start explaining.

"So um... there's something you need to know. I'm gay. So naturally, I had a male mate. That's who i was kidnapped by when I tried to follow you and Jackson. He is a rogue. He has a brother too. My mate was Austin, you probably know him from when you got captured by them. I tried to free you, but I could never get to you. Anyways, since Austin is like a second Alpha and I was their slave, I learned information on the upcoming war. Me being only a slave to them, they beat me, raped me, tortured me... Whatever you can think of." I look up at him to see tear streaming down his very pale cheeks. I use the pad of my thumbs to wipe away his tears. His lips slightly curl into a smile at my action. "Anyways, I know their battle plans. But on to about how make you and Daniel stronger." Bellamy shifts his body sitting indian style facing toward me. I mimic his actions, taking both of his hands in mine. "There is a man in Africa, Makiara, who can help you. He has trained many people like you and your mate before. I can lead you to him."

I simply nod, trying to process everything her just explained to me. "Ok, well, I'm going to need time to process all that," I state standing up, pulling Bellamy up with me, "but we need to head back before Daniel thinks I'm dead." I laugh and begin to pull him along with me until i feel a slight tug. I look back to see Bellamy standing there, looking that the ground.

"Whats wrong?" I ask him in a soft voice trying to show no hint of aggression or anger and any rash tone of voice. He doesn't respond or even look at me. I sigh and put two fingers under his chin, bringing his face up to where I can see it.

"It'll be ok. They'll love you. I'll stay by your side the whole time, I promise." I swear to him, slowly dragging him, once again, back to the pack house.

I enter the large pack house and get snatched into a hug. I instantly pull away causing him to whimper. I scoff and pull Bellamy to my side, knowing he feels out of place.

"Daniel. This is Bellamy," I gesture my hand t Bellamy who is standing uncomfortably beside me, "And he has information for us." I tell him bluntly. Daniel's eyes widen before he sees how close I'm standing to bellamy, with my arm wrapped around him, and growls at us, pulling me away from him. I huff and wrap my arms around Daniel, knowing it will make him happy. I walk both of the boys upstairs to Daniel's office. This is going to take some time.

~A Few Days Later~

I pack the rest of my things in my medium sized suitcase. I quickly zip it up and drag it down the stairs. Luckily I'm not at the pack house, then I would have to go down three flights of stairs. I am halfway down the carpeted stairs when I hear a loud sound through the particularly empty house. I turn around to see Daniel standing there with his bag in his left hand watching me as I struggle to get my heavy ass suitcase down the stairs. I glare at him playfully then once again try to get the stubborn suitcase down the stairs. Within seconds, I feel the weight of the suitcase lifted out of my hands. I begin to turn to thank Daniel but all the sudden I feel my body being thrown over a bony shoulder. I laugh as he starts to jog down the stairs.

"You know? Your ass isn't half bad." I smirk at Daniel. He chuckles as he picks me up off his shoulder and puts me down, pecking my lips. I smile and peck his cheek as I walk to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I hear feet patter down the stairs along with the thud of a suitcase. Bellamy stayed with us last night. Daniel and him have gotten along well. Daniel now knowing that he won't hurt anyone. Bellamy comes up to me and kisses me on the cheek commenting, "Morning Sexy." I hear a playful growl from Daniel and I feel myself being pulled to a hard side. I giggle as I look up and peck his lips. Daniel let's go to let me finish make breakfast for us.

I spread the eggs and bacon between our three plates. There are two pieces of bacon leftover. I smirk as I think of an idea.

"Hey guys," I ask, they look up from their breakfast filled plates to see me holding up two pieces of bacon, "Who wants the leftover piece?" They both start yelling 'Me! Me! Me!'

"I've known her longer!" Bellamy yells. I eat one of the leftover bacon, which was for me in the first place.

"Im her mate! She loves me more!" Daniel yells back. I slowly put the other piece of bacon in my mouth.

I sit down in my chair and begin to eat my breakfast. They stop soon after I sit down. They look at me with equally confused expressions.

"Where'd you put the bacon?" Bellamy asks.

"In my belly and let me say, it was yum!" I exclaim in delight. I look over to see Bellamy and Daniel smirking at each other.

"What are you doing?" I ask with suspicion laced in my concerned voice. I stand up and walk backward toward the door as I see Daniel and Bellamy slowly walking toward me at the same time. They sprint at me at the same time causing me to turnaround and run the fastest I ever have. I laughs I jump over the couch, hearing two thumps following my landing. Apparently it was a good idea to jump over the couch since they were seconds away from catching me. I quickly run over to my suitcase, which is by the door, and grab it, running out of the house. I get tackled by Daniel causing my suitcase to be thrown to the side. I land face first on the ground causing me to laugh. Daniel is straddling my waist. I feel him use one hand to pin my arms on my back.

"What are you doing?" I question while laughing my ass off. All the sudden I feel hands place onto each of my hips and one on my neck.

"Please no!" I say already laughing.

"Why are you already laughing?" Bellamy laughs.

"I know what's going to ha-" I get cut off by them tickling my hips and neck. I laugh so hard streams of tears flow over my cheeks. I try to buck them ff but it doesn't work.

"Say... say you're sorry and you'll give us a piece of your bacon, one for each." Daniel states. I nod. "Say it." Daniel warns, tickling me more.

"I-I'm sor- hahaha! -ry! Y-You ca-can ha-have so-some of m-my bacon!" I yell through the laughing. They abruptly stop and run inside, leaving me to lay on the ground with tears streaming down my cheeks.

~On the plane~

I sit down in my comfortable seat. WE GET A PRIVATE JET BITCHES!!! I am freaking out in my mind. I feel Daniel sit by me. I huff and turn away from him. You're probably wondering why.

He left me outside alone to cry from laughter

He got my clothes dirty

He and Bellamy ate all my breakfast

He didn't get my consent to tickle me

He didn't say thank you for the food.

You may think that I'm over reacting but am I really? Plus, I'm kind of enjoying this.

"Baby? Are you still mad at me?" Daniel asks. I sigh. I guess I've been hard on him for a while. I turn to him and smash my lips on his. We make out for a good 5 minutes before someone clears their throat. We turn to see Bellamy standing in front of us.

"The flight is about to take off." I playfully glare at him and get back into my seat not before pecking Daniel on his lips.

~At Africa~

We get out of the airplane to be met with small building formed in a circle with a tree line around it. There is a clear center with small building forming a semi-circle around it with trees behind the buildings leading to a dense forest which we saw flying over here. I get my suitcase out of the plane and begin to roughly pull it against the grassy, hard ground until I feel the weight leave my hands. I smile and turn around to see Daniel with my suitcase in his right hand while his suitcase is in his left hand. I stand on my tippy toes and peck Daniels lips.

"Thanks baby!" I call as I shift and run around the clearing.