Chapter 6

~*~Jenna's POV~*~
When we walked in the house, every pack member who was sitting in the living rooms head snapped towards us. It was silent till Shawn and Brett ran down stairs.

"Where were you?! It took you too long!" Shawn yelled running down the stairs with Brett close behind. When they got to the bottom, they looked at me with shock.

"What happened?" Brett asked, running up to me.

"Rogues." Daniel said.

Everyone growled.

"What did they do?" Shawn asked, touching my shoulder. I winced in pain. He jumped back.

"I'll explain later." Daniel walked down the hall and into the infirmary. Dr. Stevens looked up at me from his papers and frowned at me.

"Get her on the bed." He said.

Daniel walked over to the bed and very lightly set me down. Dr. Stevens walked up to me and touched my waist. I flinched in pain. Daniel slapped Dr. Stevens hand away and growled at him.

"Sorry Alpha, I just had to make sure he did what I thought he did, " He turned to look at me, " And he did."

"What did he do to her?" Daniel growled. I rubbed his arm which made him calm down a little bit.

"Sit down," He motioned to the chair by my bed, Daniel sat down and Dr. Stevens sat back in his chair, "Ok, so there's this thing you can do to werefoxes were you squeeze their stomachs which make them shift unwillingly."

"Like he did to her," Daniel pointed out, "Is she going to be ok?"

Mr. Stevens looked at me then to Daniel, "Yeah, but she has a couple of broken ribs which her fox is attempting to heal. She will be better before the swearing in ceremony."

Daniel nodded and shook his hand, "Thanks doc." He walked over to me and picked me up. My stomach and waist hurt so much. Its like someone's stabbing me repeatedly. Daniel carried me out of the room and down the hall. We walked into the living room and everyone looked at us.

"Shes ok." Daniel announced. Everyone let out a sign of relief. Daniel carried me up the stairs and into our room He gently set me down on the bed near the bags of clothes. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I scooched over to the bags, ignoring the pain, and grabbing the strapless black dress with garnet lace on the torso and ends.

I laid it out on the bed and got up from the bed. I walked over to the bathroom and walked in. I got to the sink and splashed my face.

"You coming in?" Daniel asked from the shower.

"Yeah, one second." I said, stripping down. I limped over to the shower and stepped in. The warm water flowed over my body. My stomach and waist started to loosen. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Sparks fled throughout my body.

~After the shower~

We got out and walked over to the bed while wrapped in my towel. I grabbed the dress and walked to the closet. I got my undergarments and quickly changed into everything. I walked over to where the shoes are and grabbed a pair of black flats. I quickly slipped them on.

I walked out of the closet to see Daniel in a fancy black tux with his dark brown hair jelled to spike up.

"My. Don't you look fancy." I said, laughing. He turned around and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful." He said, walking up to me and taking my hand.

He pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and put my head on his chest. Memories of Jackson flooded my mind.

~Flashback~

"You ready sis?" Jackson asked, tying his shoe and standing up to look me in the eye.

"Yeah." I said, linking arms with him. We laughed as we walked down the stairs still with linked arms.

When we got to the bottom, my mom gasped, putting her hand over her mouth. She ran up to us and pulled us into a hug. She pulled away and put her hands

"Aw! You look beautiful Jenna!" My mom smiled.

"What about me?" Jackson chuckled.

"You look very handsome." She didn't even look at him. She put her hands on the sides of my head and kissed my forehead. She walked over to Jackson and did the same.

"Keep her safe." My mom told Jackson.

"I always will." He said, smiling at me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the pack house.

"Thanks." I giggled. He nodded in response as we walked down the road towards the highway.

~At the school~

We walked up the steps towards the school entrance. Today is the school dance. Nobody asked me so I'm going with my brother. We are both outcasts basically, but we're outcasts together. We're just going for the food.

We walked through a few hallways to get to the gym. The gym is the largest space in the school so that is where it is being held. We opened the doors to be met with blaring music and people dancing all around. I covered my ears because of my very sensitive hearing. Jackson chuckled and grabbed some ear plugs out of his pocket.

I gladly took them and put them in. It drowned out the sound from the music. I smiled at him and we walked over to the food table and grabbed a plate. We walked along side the table grabbing some of everything. After we grabbed all the food we wanted, we walked over to the bleachers and sat down. After a while, a couple guys came up and tried to pull me out to dance.

I denied them and tried to sit back down but they pulled me out to the dance floor. I looked back at Jackson who was laughing at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he returned it. When I was got away from the guys, I got Jackson to go home with me. That was one of the greatest nights.

~End of flashback~

I softly cried into Daniels chest remembering Jackson. He stroked my hair. I pulled away and looked at him. He wiped the tear, that was running down my cheek, away. He kissed my forehead.

"Ready?" He asked, taking my hand.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I haven't had wifi until yesterday. Ill try and update more frequently. School is starting to get harder so ill have less time to update. I'll only have the weekends to update basically. Have a good day/night!

~Nicky <3