Chapter 4

"Sh- she's been taken?! By who and where to?" I questioned, looking at Daniel.
"By Henry... The rogue leader, he took her back to wherever rogues stay. I can't believe myself. She slipped right through my hands. I just met her too!!!" He stood up, walked over to a tree and punched it. The tree broke almost in half and fell to the ground. He was growling and pasing.
"How are we going to get Jenna back, what ever plan we make, I have to have to be involved, she's my sister and all." I said looking at Daniel who was sitting on the ground with his face in his hands again.
"We first have to find where the rogues took her, I'll mind link for some trackers to get out here." Bryce said. Bryce dazed for a minute mind linking people from the pack then returned.
"Where ever she is, we have to be careful, they are probably going to know we're coming." I told Bryce.
"You guys stay here... I'll tell the pack. Continue with you guy's plan, I'll be back." Daniel said as he got up and shifted, running into the forest.

~*~Daniels POV~*~

I ran through the woods back towards the pack house. I have to get Jenna back. I ran as fast as I could until I got to the pack house. I barged in and saw people scattered around the living room and kitchen.
'Pack meeting everyone!' I mind linked the pack.
After a few minutes everyone was in the backyard. I looked around to see everyone here.
"Ok, so as you know, I have found my mate recently. Your Luna as of tomorrow. But I on our date last night, the rogues took her." A gasp erupted from the crowd. "We have to get her back, we have sent trackers out searching for her. Until they come back with information, which could take a while, there will be training from 9 to 5, you will be training hand to hand, wolf to wolf, and with knives and guns."
Everyone nodded.
"Good, now get some sleep, you will need to give it your all tomorrow!" Everyone nodded again and began to walk in the house. I walked up stairs and flopped on the bed. I don't think I can sleep with Jenna not being at least in the same house as me.

~*~Jenna's POV~*~

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a... Bed? Why am I in a bed? I sat up and sniffed the air in the room. I tried to get up but fell back on the bed. I'm weaker... They must have done something. All the sudden a man came into the room.
"So your finally up?" He said smirking at me.
"Who are you and where am I?"
"How rude of me. I'm Austin, I'm the Co-leader of the rogues," my eyes widened, "show are you feeling Jenna?"
"Why are being so nice to me?"
"Because my brother is going to use you."
"Use me?"
"To make stronger warriors."
"What?"
"We know your a fox shifter." He said smirking.
'He knows? How?' Vixie asked weakly, it must be that stuff making me weak.
'I don't know, I kinda of want to ask but I'm afraid he'll do something'
I was cut off from me and Vixie's conversation when a hand appeared in front of my face. Austin was waving his hand in front of my face.
"You good, did we inject you with too much?" He asked.
"What did you inject me with?" I asked looking at him confused.
"I can't tell you..."
"Please?" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes.
He looked away from me and said, "Don't do that, I already feel bad for doing this."
"You... feel bad for me?" I asked.
"Kind of... I don't even know how you will sleep tonight... I can't sleep without my mate. I just know Daniel had a rough night." He said as he turned around and looked into my eyes with regret.
"How long do I have to be here for?"
"For as long as Henry says, days... Weeks... Forever?"
My eyes widened and my jaw fell open, "F-forever?"
"Depends... But probably."
I looked away from him as tears started streaming down my face. Forever? He couldn't really mean that... Can he? I will never see Daniel again? No! He will find me and save me... Right? I layer down in the bed and grabbed my other pillow. I put my head in the pillow and cried. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Austin with with pain in his eyes... And regret?
"I'm sorry, hopefully this will work out and you can go home."
"Yeah... That's probably not going to happen." I said looking back down.
"You will have to start the... Process tomorrow... And I'm pretty sure you won't be able to sleep so I'll get the... Injection." He went to walk away but I grabbed hit wrist. He looked at me.
"What is it? Please tell me."
"It's just a normal sleeping drug." He said, shrugging.
"But why was I so weak when I woke up?"
"Oh, we injected you with foxbane after you passed out. This drug is just for sleeping, you'll get your strength back after you wake up."
"Oh... Thanks for being nice to me." I said as I let go of his arm and watched him as he walked out.
I stood up, steadying myself by putting my hand on the mini self by my bed. I lead my hand on the wall and walked over to the window. I looked out, trying to see where I was and if I could get out. When I looked down, I gasped. I was 5 stories up! I couldn't jump in my condition! I sat down in a chair by the window and looked out.