Chapter 11

Ok guys. I feel really bad about Chapter 11 being deleted. I can't do anything about it, but I'll still update, it just won't be as long or detailed as the original was. Anyways... this is probably written really early in the morning (like 3 in the morning) so sorry if it sucks... Hope it's still fun to read... :)

~*~Jenna's POV~*~

I feel my arm being slightly shook from side to side. I open my eyes a little to see Daniels emerald green eyes peering at me. A smile grew on his face as I fully opened my eyes. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, getting them adjusted to the light. The rays of the bright sun seep through the white curtains. I blinked a couple of times and looked over to where Daniel was sitting a minute ago. He must be getting ready judging from the emptiness of the part of the bed beside me.
I slowly slide of the bed and slowly walk over to the closet. I look through the clothes. Since we have training, I think I should get some workout clothes. I grabbed black spandex, a black ports bra with a white Nike symbol on the front and a grey tank top with a black Nike symbol on the front. A walk over to my shoes and grab a pair of socks and black Nike shoes with the signature white swoosh across the side. I would out of the room to the bathroom. The door is closed, Daniel must me taking a shower. I can feel the heat from the shower seeping from underneath the door onto my cold toes.
I set the clothes in the bed and sit down beside them. I guess I'll wait until he's done. I flop my back onto the bed and look up at the black ceiling. I remember back to last night's crash. I touch the scar in my forehead. I trace my pointer and middle finger along the healing cut. Because of the cut being so deep, it hasn't healed fully, but will be soon.

~Time skip to training~

I walk out to the training field where huge men are already fighting. There are a few groups of women fighting here and there too. Daniel has gotten everyone available to fight to train every morning, except for Sunday's. I wonder why? I'll have to talk about this with him later. I look around the field until I spot Joslyn watching two men fighting. Right as she saw me, she ran up and engulfed me into a hug.
"I'm so glad your ok," she said, breaking out of the hit and putting her hands on my shoulders, "I just heard what happened." I laughed.
"Thanks, we should start training." I said, grabbing her wrist and dragging her over to an open space of the field. She laughed as I lead her over. I let of her and looked at her.
"Wolf or human?" I asked her.
"Wolf!" She responded almost immediately, "I really want to see your black fox form." She exclaimed, clapping her hands together. I laughed as she backed away to give me room to shift.
I took a deep breathe and slowly let it out. My bones began to crack and pop. This feeling is all too familiar to me now. My view went from Joslyn's eyes to her legs. She gasped and bent down to my level.
" Your so beautiful!" She cheered.
'Thanks, now go shift.' I linked her. I can link anyone I choose since I'm the Black Fox Shifter. She jogged over to a big tree in the tree lines the forms the circular training field. After a few seconds, a large, light brown wolf emerged from behind the great tree. We circled each other for a minute then stopped. I lowered me body to where my stomach was barely touching the ground.
I could feel the fur on my stomach grazing the soft grass. In a flash, I tackled Joslyn to the ground. Her wolf took in a sharp breath as her back hit the ground. I put my front paws on hers and did my best smirk in wolf form. She returned the smirk and kicked my stomach with her hind legs. This sent me flying through the air and into a tree. I whimpered as my back hit the tree. I quickly got up to dodge Joslyn's charge at me.
Her head collided with the tree. A hit like that can't take out a werewolf though. Joslyn came back and lunged at me. I guess it's time to stop playing around. I moved out of the way so she face planted into the dirt and I ran over and trapped her against the ground. This time, I put my full weight so she couldn't get up. She wined and showed her neck in submission. I shifted back into my human form.
"You ok?" I asked as her wolf began to stand up. She nodded and walked over to the tree she shifted behind before. She is wearing a similar outfit as me. She has black Nike spandex, a white Nike sports bra, a mint green tank top with UK on it, and mint green Nike shoes.
She walked over to me and smiled.
"Your fox is amazing. You fight so well." She said, grabbing my wrist and leading me over to the weapon training field.
"Thanks, I've practiced a lot." I responded as we neared the weapons range. We are almost there. You can here the cocking of guns and the airs hitting targets. Our two main weapons are guns and bows. All the arrows and bullets are made of silver, but for practice, it just normal metal for the bows and bullets. Joslyn led me over to the archery range. I'm great at archery, the beta probably.
We walk over to the bow rack and choose our bows. I chose the tightest one. It was black with red wheels. We use combat bows. I walked over to the furthest target. I pulled back the bow to test the tightness. Perfect. I carefully return the string to its original position, being careful not to dry fire. I straddle the line and pick up the arrow from inside a cone on the ground. I knock the arrow and look at the target. I pull back the string and rest it at the corner of my mouth. I straighten my back and level my elbow. I close my left eye and take a deep breath. I aim the arrow directly at the middle of the target. I let the string go which sends the arrow flying through the air. It's a direct hit. Bulls eye!

*Time skip to after training*

Joslyn and I began to walk back to the pack house. We just finished with training. We did more archery and practiced a lot with guns. The walk back basically consists of us talking about training. Every now and then the topic of the the pack would pop up. We got to the yard.
"I'm going to go check on the pups, I'll see you later." She said, waving me off. Every now I then I help take care of the pups. It's basically Joslyn's job to take care of them. She's with them once a day at least. Daniel assigned her to the pups. If we are invaded, she would look after the pups and mothers.
"Bye." I waved her off and walked into the living room.
"Hey Luna." The four pack members on the couch cheerfully greeted me.
"Hey guys, do y'all know where Daniel is?" I asked them, looking at each person individually.
"In his office Luna." One of the men responded.
"Thanks." I said, running up the stairs. I walked down the hallway and to his door. I was about to knock when the door opened. I was engulfed into a hug. Sparks flooded my body. He picked me up and walked back into his office, shutting the door with his foot. He walked over to his desk and grabbed a piece of paper. He walked over to the couch, sitting down and setting me carefully on his lap. He stuck his face in my neck.
"So why weren't you at training." I asked, breaking the silence. His face came out of my neck and looked at me.
"Pack business," he stated, "I have good and bad news. No, amazing and horrible news."
"I want to here the horrible news first." I stated immediately. He took a deep breath and handed me the sheet of paper he got off of his seat earlier. I opened it up there writing on it.
It said:
Hello Jenna. How are you? Well we don't care. Turn yourself in and no harm will be delt to your pack. Don't turn yourself in and we'll wage war. We know who you are. What you are. We know about you and Jackson. It would be a shame if something were to happen to him... Wait, he's dead. I'm the one who killed him. If you don't want to turn yourself in, you should come to kill me. You can't hide behind your pack forever...

~Liam Kyan & Henry

I crumpled the paper up in my hand. I took deep breaths calming myself down. I felt Daniels arm snake around my waist which sent the pleasurable sparks throughout my body, calming me down.
"What's the good news?" I asked him. He life's me off his lap and set me down beside him. I turned and looked at him only to be met with a bandaids over my eyes.
"It's a surprise." He said, living my up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck l. I chuckled as her opened the door and closed it. He walked down the hall and down the stairs. I could here the pack members whispering and chuckling. What does they know? Or maybe their just laughing at me. He carried me outside and into the woods.
"Where are we going?" I asked. He set me down.
"Here." He said, taking off my blindfold. I blinked a couple of times only to be met with a house a little smaller than the pack house. It was the same color and design as the pack house. I turned to Daniel, my eyes wide. He nodded, understanding what I meant, with a chuckle. I engulfed him into a bear hug.
"Thank you." I whispered into his shoulder.

Another A/N:
The archery part, I did not google that. I'm basing it off of my logic so if I got it wrong, sorry. I don't have wifi at my dads house yet so I'll trill try to post but I may not be able to. Anyways, this is legit just a rewrite of Chapter 11. Hope you liked it and I'll write more later, bye!

~Nicky 💖