Chapter 18

🖤 Jenna's POV 🖤

I lead the three boy through the dense woods. The woods start to clear up as we get closer to the destination. I haven't told anyone this, but I come here when I need some alone time or when I need to think.

Lately, Luna duties have been getting stressful and hard to handle so this is where I come to cool off. I hope I can teach these inexperienced teenagers how to fight and survive out in the wilderness. With me with them, they can't get hurt. I should probably tell Daniel what I'm doing before he sends a search party to look for me. Again.

'Danny.' I link him as we are getting close to the meadow.

'Yes princess?' He asks immediately.

'I'm taking these three boys from training out. We are going to spend the night. Maybe two.' I inform him.

We arrive at the meadow. I show down, they do the same. I shift. They trot behind three nearby trees and shift. They walk out and over to me.

"How about you guys go find some materials for a fire and shelter. Link me if there's something wrong. Stay together." I say. They nod and walk away.

'Where at?' Daniel responds with a bit of delay.

'I can't tell you because you'll send people here and they need to experience this alone... but only with me alone.' I tell him.

'Fine. I promise I won't. Just tell me where you are so if something happens I can get there.' He responds quickly.

'Uh... we may or may not be... across the border.' I tell him.

'WHAT?!' He yells. I whimper which causes him to sigh. "Sorry princess.'

'It's fine. Please don't be mad.' I say feeling... kind of guilty now...

'No babe, it's fine.' As he says "babe" a chill runs down my spine. I see the three boys walk up to me with logs in their hands.

'I have to go help them set up for the night, I'll keep you updated.' I turn off the link and walk over to them.

"Nice job!" How about Clayton and Aaron go collect more wood and Jack, you can help me make a shelter and spot for the fire." They nod. Aaron and Clayton walk back into the deep woods.

"Hey Jack," Jack walks closer to me to show he's listening, "How about as go get some big rocks to put around the fire place. Make sure to place them in a medium sized circle." He nods as we walk over to the side of the valley. There are large rocks along the side of it. We grab an arm full and walk back over to the meadow.

We place them in a circle and add the bigger limbs on the inside making a teepee type shape. Aaron and Clayton come back soon after with littler sticks and we began to build up the wood for the fire. I look up at the sky. The sun is beginning to set. I take two rocks and strike them against each other until sparks fly out of them, setting fire to the sticks.

"Ok, go make some shelter, or you can sleep in your wolf form." I tell them. They nod and go behind trees to shift. This should be a fun night.

-------

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for the super late update! I've been so busy lately. I hope you can understand. This is a short chapter with not as much detail as usual, but I'll try to update more. Since not many people have followed the insta I made (only like 2) you can follow my main account too.

Nicole.bsh13

Or

Anwcamolover