Chapter 13

I see some of y'all have become a little less active. It's probably because of my not so frequent updates. Anyways, I came back on to write and saw that my story jumped up in ranks! #802 from like #876. Damn! Anyways, on with the story!

~Daniels POV~

'That was surprising. And enjoyable.' I could practically hear the smirk in Rikers voice.

"Yeah, you need to chill out, you almost broke through." I told him as we walked back to the pack house.

'That's the point. I wanted to be with my mate.' He argued back.

"That could have ended badly, you don't know how to control yourself."

'Oh I do, I just don't want to." I could hear him lightly chuckle.

"Yeah yeah." I said as I shut off our link.

Pack business keeps getting in the way of anytime I get to spend with Jenna. But rogues have become a huge problem since it's getting closer to the time. Their going to come for her, but I will not let her be taken again. That was awful.

"I can agree!" Riker agreed. I was about to respond when Bryce burst through my door.

"Rouges." Bryce said, getting my blood boiling.

"Where's Jenna?" Riker growled. (Riker stays in control.)

Bryce tensed but responded almost immediately, "I don't know Alpha. She wasn't in your house." My eyes widened as I run through the door, pushing Bryce out of the way.

'Where the hell are you?!?!' I link Jenna. I could here her whimper in the back.

'Good job, you scared her." Daniel said.

"I know, but she needs to answer me." I responded with a sigh. I waited another minute for her to respond.

'JENNA!!! WHERE THE FRICK ARE YOU?!' I linked as I walked down the stairs and into the living room.

'I-I'm heading t-towards t-the pack t-territory line.' She linked back in a shaky voice.

I shut off the link. I growled as I shifted and ran off into the woods. I took in a deep breath, searching for her scent. I caught her scent and bolted towards it. I came up on the pack territory line to see Jenna standing in front of a line of rogues. I quickly ran behind a nearby tree and shifted. I grabbed some short from the tree and put them on. I ran over to Jenna and pushed her behind me.

'We'll talk about this later.' I growled at her through the mate link. I could hear her whimper behind me.

'Give me back control so you don't lose control.' Daniel said in a stern voice. I sighed but gave him back control. (Daniel stays in control.)

"Alpha to the rescue." One of the rogues said in a girly voice. I glared daggers at him. He looks a little taken back but goes back to the same old rogue smirk.

"If I were you I would shut up right now." I growl at him.

"If I were you I would give us Jenna before your pack is wiped out... just like hers was." He smirked at Jenna. I pushed her further behind me so those idiots can't see her.

"As if I would do that, you are never taking her."

"But we did last time. What makes you think we can't do it again?" The rogue in the front smirked evilly.

'They are trying to get Jenna. Get all warrior wolves out here now. Have some guard wolves watch over the women and children just in case. We need back up now.' I linked the pack.