Chapter 14

~Jenna's POV~
I woke up to find a tight arm wrapped around my waist. Shit, I need to pee. I try to untangle our legs and pry his arms off, but he wouldn't budge. I finally got my legs free after about 5 minutes of trying to unwind. I tried to wiggle out of his tight grip. Hints on the word tried. I heard him chuckle hoarsely.

"What are you doing?" He asked in his hoarse morning voice.

"I'm trying to get out of bed." I said, gripping his arms and trying to pull them off my body. This just ended up making him hold me tighter.

"Your not going anywhere." He said pulling me impossibly closer.

"Daniel!" I wined.

"Yes?" He asked sweetly, putting his head in my neck, breathing in my scent.

"I need to pee, let me go!" I wined again. He sighed and loosened his grip barely enough for me to wiggle through. I got done in the bathroom and walked into the walk in closet. I shuffled through the clothes until I found the perfect outfit that accurately describes my soul. I have a black crop top, black jeans, all black converse, and a black leather jacket. (Outfit at top) I quickly changed and walked back out to the bed and sat beside Daniel.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him, running my fingers through his hair. I felt him shiver when I lightly kissed his cheek.

"Wanna go on a date later tonight?" He asked, a blush creeped up on his cheeks. I busted out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" His face turned sad. My face quickly softened.

"Oh my god no no no! I was laughing because your blushing! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for it to s-" I was cut off by Daniel smashing his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. We break apart.

"You ramble a lot when your nervous huh?" He laughed.

I nervously laughed and scratched the back of my neck. "How'd you know?" I asked in a sarcastic voice. We both laughed. "Where and when is our date tonight?" I asked with a wink.

"Meet me here at 5:00 sharp."

"Ok, I'm going to the mall." I quickly kissed him on the forehead.

"Bring at least three guards with you." He responded. I smirked and crashed my lips onto his. He licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I gladly accepted, parting my lips. He plunged his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance, he obviously won. His tongue explores my mouth. We broke apart, breathing heavily trying to catch out breathe.

"I'll take a guard with me. See you later babe." I peck his lips and skip out of the room before he could protest about what I just did and how unfair it was. I quickly took out my phone and opened up Natalie's chat.

J: Hey, I'm going to the mall, want to come with?
N: Omg! Long time no see! I would love to, in so bored. I still have to get ready though.
J: Ok, want me to come pick you up?
N: Sure, just give me a little bit.
J: All right, I'll start heading over. I live in the country now so it could take about 30 minutes. By the way, I have to bring someone with me because my boyfriends being unreasonable. 🙄
N: Ok, I'll see you in a bit.

I turn off my phone and walk into the living room. I see Brandon and run up to him. He is my favorite guard other than Shawn and Brett. Brandon doesn't have a mate. He's about my age, 18, he has brown hair and matching chocolate colored eyes. He's really tall and pretty buff.