Epilogue

"You see that?" Dr. Jones, the pack doctor says, pointing to the screen. "That's a head, that's a foot, that's a head..." A look of confusion and concern flashes over our three faces.

"Our baby has two heads? OH MY GOD ITS A MUTANT?!" Daniel asks in a frightened tone. I share his concern.

"Does she have two heads?" I ask. The nurse smiles and turns around. She laughs and Daniel and I look at her like I'm crazy.

"It's ok Luna, Alpha," she walks up to me and takes my hand, "Your having twins. A boy and a girl." I gasp and look at Daniel. He smiles and looks down at me.

"Perfect." He states, pecking me on the lips. I smile and bring my hand up to his face, holding it down so we can kiss. We have a slight make out session before we hear a noise. We break apart to see the nurse gone and the door shut.

"Y'all need some privacy!" I hear Dr. Jones yells. Daniel and I laugh before kissing once again.

---------- (A Few Months Later) ----------

I rock back and forth in my rocking chair. I am about to fall asleep when I hear a cry. I shake my head violently as I look down in my arms to see Gray Amelia NightCrawler.

We decided to use my last name for the children. This are both part wolf part fox so we decided that even if only half of their DNA is fox blood, maybe they can carry on the NightCrawlers wish.

"Shhh." I coo to her. She giggle and reaches her chubby little arm up to my hair which is dangling down in front of her, just in her reach. I smile and bring my face down to hers, touching her nose with mine. She giggles and grabs my face, kissing my nose.

I hear another cry. I look over to see Jace Carter NightCrawler with tears streaming down his face. I sigh as I hear Gray start to cry again. Like sister like brother.

"You need some help babe?" I hear Daniel's husky voice ask from behind me. I laugh as he walks in front of me, crouching down to get eye level with Gray and Jace. They both stop crying as they see Daniel. They start to giggle and touch is face. Gray grabs his nose while Jace plays with his lips.

I laugh as Daniel's face is now all scrunched up in a different way. I hear Daniel laugh also, grabbing Gray's face lightly in his hands, kissing her head. She giggles and brings her arms out toward him, motioning for him to pic her up. Daniel reaches down and takes Gray from my protective arms. I cradle Jace in my arms as I rock back and forth. Daniel sits in the rocking chair beside me. We look out over the railing.

Two birds fly around around and through trees. I hear the birds singing and the sounds of squirrels chatting to each other. I could get used to this, I think as I look over at Daniel to see him asleep with Gray asleep in his arms. I smile and look down at Jace to see him asleep too. I start I drift off to sleep, a smile evident on my face. I can definitely get used to this.

-------------------/\/\/\--------------------

Jace grows up to be the new Alpha of the new NightCrawlers pack. There are minimal people in it. A few normal wolves and a few fox shifters that were found around the world. Jace found his mate and is leading happily with her by his side.

Gray is Jace's Beta. Grays mate was made second Beta of the pack. Gray grew up just like her mom, strong, confident and kind. Everyone has grown to love her.

Jenna and Daniel died. They both died of old age. Daniel died first. He died when Jace and Gray were 52. He was a relatively old man to say. Jenna died a year afterward. Instead of mourning his death, she became Alpha of their pack. She ran it until her time was starting to come to an end. She appointed Joslyn and her mates son as Alpha. Jackson would have wanted it this way was her way of thinking.

Everything went well for everyone. They had their mates by their sides and their heads up, making them the strongest two packs in America.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

That's it! The final chapter. The ending was an overview of how everything turned out. Anyways, that is it! Thanks for reading and sticking with my mistake ridden book. Hope you enjoyed!

I will go through editing slowly. Feel free to comment mistakes on the chapters and I will try to fix them.

Finished:

4 / 30 / 17