Chapter 3

I grab Daniels large hand and run out the room. We continue to quickly descend the stairs as we glide into the living room. All the men look over at us with a sly smirk plastered on their masculine faces. I roll my eyes, dragging Daniel down the hallway, ending our trek in front of the infirmary door.

"He doesn't know we're mates, try not to point it out to him right off the bat." I state, look up at his tall figure.

"I will try."

I walked up to the door and slowly turned the handle. As I walked in, I saw Jackson turn his head towards me and smile.

"Good morning Jackson," I said.

"Hey, Jenna." He said while trying to sit up, I helped him lean against the wall.

"How are you feeling?" Daniel asked as he closed the door.

"Better... But may I ask... Who are you?"

"Oh right, I'm Daniel, the Alpha of the Sunshade Pack. And J-" He almost said the last part but looked at me. I mouthed the words, 'I'll tell him'.

"So when are we leaving?"

"About that..." I started, positioning myself so I could look him straight in the eyes, "I found my mate this morning."

"That's great sis! Who is the lucky guy?" He asked smiling at me. I looked over to Daniel and nodded.

"Me." He said smiling at me.

Jackson's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Daniel and I chuckled.

"Y-your an Alphas mate?"

"It appears so," I said, smiling at Daniel.

We all talked for an hour and Daniel and I left to let Jackson rest. We were walking down the hall when Daniel stopped, grabbed my hands, and looked into my eyes.

"Do you accept me?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

He smiled and said, "Will you be the packs, Luna?"

My eyes widened. He looked at me with a concerned look.

"D-did I ask too soon?" He asked, scared for my answer.

"I'd love to!" I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. I put my forehead on his. He leaned in and started to kiss me. We broke apart after a minute, we were both trying to catch our breath.

"I'm glad you said yes, we'll introduce you and Jackson to the pack tomorrow. Are you okay with that?" He said.

"Yeah, sounds fun! So what are we doing today?"

"Everyone is training today, would you like to join us?"

"Sure! Hand to hand in human form?" I asked cautiously.

"For this week, next week is wolf to wolf." I sighed in relief when he said that.

"Okay, when do we start training?"

"I'm going to go change... Oh... Should we go shopping for you to get some new clothes?"

"It'll be fine, we can go tomorrow, I'll train in this," I said looking down at my ripped black jeans and garnet V-neck shirt.

"Okay, I'll meet you in the backyard. Your sparing with me today." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I laughed and pulled away.

"Go change, see you in a little."

He walked away and I walked into the kitchen. I crossed through the kitchen to get to the backyard. As I got outside, I bumped into a girl.