Head Over Heels:Broken Fall:B...

By LostxInxStereo

He was my best friend. I've lost him too. After everything with my Dad and Taylor, how could he leave me too... More

H.O.H: Broken Fall:00:
H.O.H: Broken Fall:01:
Head Over Heels: Book One:02:
Head Over Heels: Book One:Justin Bieber Love Story:03:
Head Over Heels: Book One:Justin Bieber Love Story:04:
Head Over Heels:Book One:Justin Bieber love Story:05:
Head Over Heels:Book One:06:
Head Over Heels: Book One:07:
Head Over Heels: Book One:08:
H.O.H: Book One:09:
H.O.H: Broken Fall: Book One:10:
Head Over Heels - Justin BIeber Love Story:11:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:12:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:13:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:14:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:15:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:16:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:17:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:18:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:19:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:20:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:21:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:22:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:23:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:24:
Announcement
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:26:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:27:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:28:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:29:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:30:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:31:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:32:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:33:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:34:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:35:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:36:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:37:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:38:
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:39
Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Lover Story:40:
Head Over Heels: Forever In Your Arms (Preview)

Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:25:

27.3K 158 7
By LostxInxStereo

:) you know what I'm gonna say!

enjoy:)

::x::o::x::

"I like the yellow." Justin whispered to me, except I was wearing a white tank top and shorts now. He had just seen my bathing suit before we left the room.

He took my hand as we walked down to the beach with Kenny, Marc and our moms not far behind. It was a little weird, but I didn't care. It was what it was.

"I think you said that at MSG."

"Yeah I probably did, but it wasn't a bathing suit then."

I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

We stepped out on to the sand and I looked around the beach. There were a few families spread out here and there. Honestly I was expecting more. An empty beach was perfectly fine with me.

Justin let go of my hand and I slipped of my flip-flops, setting my bag down in the sand. I pulled my shirt over my head and then took off my shorts. The wind blew my hair, which was natural because we were at the beach, I wasn't going to really do anything with it. I pulled it back in a ponytail and looked back at Justin.

"Come on." He held out his hand and I took it, leading me down to the water. I held onto his arm with my other hand as we walked out further.

"It's colder than it was yesterday." I glanced at him then looked down into the water.

"Don't back out on me now!" He let go of my hand, his arm going around my waist pulling me against him.

"I'm not." I shook my head as i laughed. "Didn't this hurt?" I traced the tattoo on his chest.m.

"Ehhh. A little, it's worse after when it's healing, but it's fine after a few weeks."

"You're crazy."

"Sometimes I am." He nodded and smiled at me again, taking a step further into the ocean.

"Like parasailing and bungee jumping, and yet you don't like small spaces!?"

"I'm weird I know. See with parasailing and bungee jumping there is a lot of free space, so..."

"So you would skydive too?"

"Yeah, maybe one day."

"Oh my goodness." I ran my hand over my face and he let out a stifled laugh.

"That you wouldn't have to do with me, but one way or another I'm going to get you to bungee jump."

"And once again I will say, Good luck with that."

A wave started to curl and we went smoothly through it. We weren't far enough as to where the waves would start to crash on us, but we were in far enough to where the little ones formed.

"I don't need luck."

"Oh, but you just might." I turned and slid my arms around his neck.

"I don't think so." He laughed and picked me up, pulling my legs around him. Now I was completely out of the water. He smiled at me like he had won, which he hadn't.

I looked at his eyes, not really caring about the conversation anymore. I was just happy to be here, away from everything.

"What are you thinking about?" He noticed my distance.

"Nothing. I'm happy, that's all." I shrugged and let my lips curl into a small smile.

"Good." He closed the distance between us kissing me, not that there much, he was already holding me to him.

I pulled away breathlessly, resting my forehead against his.

"What time are we parasailing?" I asked him.

"10:30ish. We have to walk down the beach a little."

"Alright." I kissed him shortly again and ran my hands through the back of his hair. "We are jet skiing after though, and I'm driving!"

"Deal. It's by the little pier right there." He nodded his head to the pier behind me. I turned and looked at it, then turned back.

"You're really going to let me drive it?"

"Sure, I'll just get behind you while keeping my hands on top of yours. In case you're st ill freaking out from your panic attack." He teased.

"Ok, I was joking about that. I won't have a panic attack, I just might be freaking out on the inside a little bit."

"Only a little bit? That's on the outside, from what I've seen you will be just freaking out no matter what."

"But I'm doing it. And I'm doing it for you, so you can't tease me!"

"You're right. I won't say anything else."

"Good." He set me down taking my hand again. I walked out further with him behind me, the water up to my waist.

"Want to go out to dinner tonight? Just you and me? With the exception of Kenny, but you know he is cool about it. I'm sure we could go by ourselves, but we don't know the island that well and if something does happen...."

"Yeah, that's fine. It actually sounds like a great idea. I don't mind Kenny, I like him."

"Ok, it's a date then."

****************************

"Let me get on first and I'll help you on ok?" Justin asked.

"Ok." He got on the boat and turned around holding out his hand for me to take. I placed my hand in his and he held onto it tightly as I stepped onto the boat, putting his opposite hand on my waist when both of my feet were touching the floor.

"So far so good." I muttered. He laughed and dropped his arm from my waist now that I was safely on the boat, handing me a thin life vest. I put it on letting go of his hand and he put his on too. My stomach got butterflies finally coming to terms that I was actually doing this. I tried shaking it off as Justin and I sat down. He found my hand while looking out at the sea and the boat started.

I let out a deep breath and Justin squeezed my hand.

"Don't worry. I'm going to be right here the whole time."

"I know." I gave him a weak smile and he brought my hand up to his lips, kissing it softly. That was new too. I was really smiling now, and a little bit of my fear seemed to slip away.

Justin saw my real smile and rested our hands on my lap.

"That's what I was waiting for." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. There goes a little more of the fear. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

I noticed how much farther in the ocean we were now, clearly a mile or so out at least.

The boat slowed and a knot formed in my stomach again. The guy who was helping us had gone over everything before we got on. We wouldn't need our life vests for parasailing, and I was glad about that. He explained that it was just like a swing attached to the parachute and really all we need to do was be strapped in.

I took off my life vest and sat it where Justin had gotten it before. Meanwhile the guy who had explained, Dave I think it was, was setting up everything, and his coworkers were steadying the boat.

"Lauren, if you really don't want to do this you don't have to. I didn't mean to pressure you to-"

I kissed him in mid-sentence. The best possible way I could say shut up.

"You didn't. I want to and I'm going to." I was talking to myself more than him.

"You're sure?" He tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yes, I'm sure. He's waiting so let's do it."

We stepped out onto the boat's edge. It was a few feet attached to the boat. The parachute was in the air and the two swings were attached to it, just like Dave explained.

Justin squeezed my hand one last time before letting go. The knot in my stomach came back and I let my hair out of the ponytail, now in wet waves and curls. I sat down in the swing, clipping together the safety harness around me. Perfectly safe. You have the safety harness and all, these people know what they are doing and Justin is right next to you. You're fine.

I told myself all of this in my head, closing my eyes in the process. I let out a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

"Lauren, look at me. Just keep your eyes on me. As a matter of fact, talk to me." I opened my eyes at the sound of Justin's voice.

"Ok." I whispered and smiled. "When can I get a copy of your CD?" I looked at him and then took a glance down. Oh god.

"Lauren." He pulled my attention back to him instead of the ocean below us. "Scooter is sending me a picture of the artwork this week. I can get you a CD in two weeks before anyone else gets one. What about you? Are you going to give me that autograph on my copy of your CD?" He chuckled still holding my gaze.

"Depends...if I'm still alive I think I can manage that."

"You're doing fine. I mean just look at that." Justin motioned out to the horizon looking out to it. I hesitated but decided I'd regret it later and turned my head away from him.

I starred out, my hair blowing back from the wind. "It's amazing...and worth it."

"See." He smiled and leaned towards me. I loosened my grip on the swing leaning towards him. "It's not what you thought it was going to be."

"No, it's not, but it still scared the hell out of me." He laughed and kissed me.

"We'll be down in a few minutes, then you get to drive the jet ski."

"You might want to help me drive a little."

"I will."

*****************************

I unbuckled the harness and hopped up as quickly as I could, relieved to be on something solid again.

I was still a little shaky. The view was amazing, and if I ever had the option to, I'd do it again, especially since I knew what to expect now.

I took a step forward and lost my balance a little. Justin's hands instantly caught my arms steadying me.

"Thanks." I felt my cheeks flushing, probably a light shade of pink.

"Anytime" He kissed my cheek and handed me the life jacket again.

I slipped it on and sat down running a hand through my hair.

"You have a tan line." Justin's hand went to my hip, pointing to wear my bathing suit had moved. You could definitely see the shade difference on my skin.

"Good. I'd hate to be pale after the summer." I giggled and put my head on his shoulder. He took my hand, his fingers weaving through mine, and rested them on my leg.

"You're still shaking."

"Really? I feel fine now, I felt fine after a few minutes up there. Thanks by the way." The boat started and we headed back to the pier, My hair blowing back again from the wind.

"What are boyfriends for?" He was still smiling and I felt his thumb moving against my hand.

I closed my eyes, my breathing finally back to normal, along with my head.

"I wonder what our moms are doing right now." Justin said.

"Probably laughing at us. Or me. Unless my mom has wandered off with Marc for a stroll on the beach." I paused, playing back in my mind what I had just said. "I always seem to suggest things probably happened. She still hasn't said anything to me about it!"

"Maybe she is still trying to figure it out. That's how you were at first."

"I was not." I shook my head.

"Yes you were and you know it. You went from disliking me all the way to this. You weren't sure what was going on, you were still dealing with Taylor, and I was trying to win you over."

"Well you did a pretty job with that."

"I did, didn't I?" He kissed the top of my head as the boat slowed by the pier.

Justin stood up letting go of my hand and taking off the life vest. I did the same and he held out his hand. I took it and put my life vest down. I watched Justin turn to Dave and give a small wave.

"Thanks." Justin smiled at him.

"Thanks." I chimed in waving myself.

"My pleasure." He returned the wave and the smile.

Justin stepped off the boat holding my hand tightly, then took my other helping me off along side him.

"You might be ok driving now. The shaking subsided." We started walking to the rental area for the jet skies.

"I told you I felt ok."

"Your face was pale. I just didn't say anything."

"Wait, in the air or on the boat?"

"Air. You did get better after a few minutes."

"That's embarrassing."

"No it's not. I was a little nervous too."

"You nervous? Please."

"I was! It was really high."

"I appreciate that you're trying to make me feel better and everything, but I don't believe you."

"Why? Because I didn't say it before we went up?"

"Yes. And you're telling me after you said my face was pale. Obviously you're trying to get my thoughts off of it."

"Well I was scared."

We stopped at the rental shop where an employee was waiting behind the counter. We were already here once for the parasailing.

"Hi, I take it you are going to do the jet skies now?" She smiled.

"Yeah, 1 for 30 minutes I think. Is that ok?" He glanced at me.

"Yeah, whatever you want, that's ok with me."

"Alright well here are the papers for this one, I'll go tell them to set it up." She handed us each a sheet of paper like before. It was pretty much the same thing. I signed my name at the bottom with a pen on the counter and Justin did the same.

"You're not a reckless driver are you?" He sat the pen down and smiled, pulling me against him.

"No I'm not. I made it to your hotel and the studio those few times didn't I?"

"I guess you did."

I let my arms go around his neck, my hair falling behind both of my shoulders.

"I know I did, and you're helping me right? So it won't be that bad."

"Just because I'm helping. You look pretty today." He ran a hand through my hair tucking my bangs back.

"That's two."

"Counting again huh?"

"Mhm." I nodded and he kissed me, his hands sliding down my back pressing me to him until he stopped at my butt.

"I love you." He whispered when I pulled away.

"I love you too." I kissed him shortly again.

"You guys are set to go. I got life vests. I can run back if they don't work." The girl who was helping us walked around front with the yellow vests in her hand.

"They'll work fine. Thanks." Justin smiled at her letting go of me. She handed us the vests and I put mine on. Justin did the same and we walked to the jet ski set up for us in the water. "Go ahead and get on. I got you." Justin motioned to the jet ski taking my hand again. I nodded stepping onto it, his hand firmly holding mine as I got on. He got on behind me and put his hands on too of mine on the handles.

"Go ahead."

His hands guided mine, squeezing the gas clutch on the handle. We started at a slow speed and went back put into the ocean. I wasn't scared of this at all, I had don't this several times by myself and had enjoyed it. I'd do it more often if I could.

"See, I'm not reckless." I said loud enough for him to hear. He laughed and moved his hands around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yet. You're not yet."

"I'm not!"

We rode for a few minutes before I stopped turning my head to look at him.

"Not reckless."

"Ok, ok, you're not a reckless driver. But you could go a wee bit faster."

"Alright, you asked for it." I kissed him before looking back ahead of me again. He just might not let drive with him again.

**********************

Next chapter will be the dinner, I just wanted to get this up;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
504K 18.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
310K 29.2K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
345K 15K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...