[COMPLETED]Who do you pick? [...

By MinniePuff

Akira Kataro had an accident which made her forgotten her special childhood friends. When she encounter each... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
[The story about and the characters]
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Heyyy, something IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 27[RECREATED]
CHAPTER 28 [FINALE]

CHAPTER 13

70 4 0
By MinniePuff

School going on. I realized, I will be moving tomorrow and I will be seeing Kei as my step brother. I wrote down my notes down on my notebooks while I watched the teacher talking in a strict tone. I took a glanced at Kei who is sitting right beside me.
I noticed he was not smiling, he usually smiles. He looked at the teacher and wrote down his notes.

*It was his fault...His fault*

That phase always appears whenever I looked at him, he suddenly stopped and look at me but I quickly looked back at my note books. This is too screwed up, everything is all with secrets. I can't do this. A marriage with a new Mom and Kei being my step Brother. It's weird. About four boys into me and are strange.

Ṣ̶̞̈́̏ẖ̶̻̌è̶͚͘'̵̝̝̐s̴̟͖͌̽ ̶̥̏̕g̸̥̈o̶̟̮͒i̶̼͙̓̌n̷̰͐̈g̴̰̎ ̴̗̭̇w̴̟͂͘i̶̻͋t̵͔͆̕h̵̛̩ ̷̺͠ͅm̶̡̤̐ẹ̶̩͛͗
̴͖͐
̷̬̦̔̀Ą̴̠͐k̵͉͘͝i̸̡͠͠r̵̩̾̾ạ̶̅.̷͔̫̏̆.̸͙̞̾̀
̶̟́
̶̣̤͗Ḯ̸͕͘ ̶̻̺̎͊r̵͕̱̽e̴̖͆m̶̧̾ĕ̵͈͊m̵̟̟̽͠b̵͓̗͊̔è̵̻r̸͇͚̐̀ ̷͚̈̂y̴̟͊o̶̼̻͂u̵̹̍
̸͍͐̉
̴̻̿̕W̵͔̜̕ḣ̸̅͜ỳ̵̭̩̈́ ̸̘̔̋d̸͕̭͛͘o̷̱̖̊͗n̷̦̲͘'̷͚͉͛́ẗ̵̟̈ ̴̢̏I̵̐̾ͅ ̷̳̙͛ŕ̵̭̓ȇ̸͙̾ḿ̷̖̮ē̶̦͋͜ḿ̸͎̳b̸̯̉̈́ē̶̺̜r̴͓̳͒͆ ̷͈̱̔̚y̶̫͋o̵̥̒̒ų̸͒͂?̴̘̅͘
̶̳̻̍̈́
̶̣̯̈́̀I̷̘͉͛ ̴̭͛p̶̈́ͅr̴̨̖̊ǫ̴̡͒̒ḿ̵̰̘ỉ̶͚̒s̴̜̏̈ē̶̙̅ͅd̴̛̹̟ ̷̹͇̅͛
̶̘̦͐
̶̗̱̉͑I̷͔̪͝t̴̩͎̉͠'̵̣͑͛s̸̢̓ ̸̯͛̎h̶̳͆̈ĩ̷͎͜͝s̷͍̓ ̴̥͂͝f̷̮̏͘a̷̪̓͗ͅų̸̛̥̄ĺ̴̝̯ţ̷̞͂̎
̴̘͉̈́
̵̰͛͠Ï̴̤͔'̵͍̭͑m̸̞̣͗͠ ̴͙̼̊s̶̪̄o̸͓̖̓͘r̷̘͠r̴͕̈ȳ̷͓̮

Who are they? I don't understand them, Why can't I remember anything from the past?? UGH!

BANG

I slammed my hands on my table really hard causing some of my books falling down to the floor. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me surprised. I saw Rin and Kei looking at me worried.

"Akira...",they both mumbled.

This is too mess up! I'm frustrated.

"Miss Kataro? What's seem to be the problem?",the teacher asked me.

"N-nothing...I'm sorry that I disturbed the class".

"It's okay, you seem stress out, please have some rest during recess later".

"Yes sir".

RING RING[Lunch]

I stood up and walked bristly out of the classroom.

"Akira! Wait!",Rin shouted as I walked faster towards the stairs.

My eyes kept my tears from not flowing out from my face and tried walking towards the stairs without giving attention to my surroundings . While I walked, I quickly passed by some students walking outside their classroom, Ahkikoh was holding box of muffins and noticed me bristly walking through the crowd. He saw me in tears, I was frustrated . He hurriedly followed me behind me as I walked up the stairs.  I slammed the rooftop door opened and walked to the metal fence, I gripped the fence hard as I hold my anger.

"I can't do this, I can't",I look at the metal grey fence,"Shit!".

I kicked the metal fence hard and gritted my teeth. I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards the door. It was bashed opened, I turned around and saw them. Their faces were filled with worried and concerned, they started to walk towards me, I cried angrily.

"STOP!", I held my hands on my head,"I-I hate this!!".

"Akira...", Kei spoke softly.

"Secrets....My dad lied to me, he kept a secret from me...", my tears went down my cheeks and I didn't try to wipe them away,"Something did happened to me, didn't it...".

The boys looked down and tried to find the words while being speechless.

"Yes", Ahkikoh replied while looking down, he rubbed his hands,"You lost your memories when you were young".

"I knew it...This bullshit with lies and secrets kept away from me!! WHY!!",I shouted angrily.

Rin was starting to cry, he took one step and spoke but stuttered at the same time,"A-Akira...l-lemme explain-".

"Stop...I shouldn't have talk to you...",I gritted my teeth and clutched my fists hard.

"I don't like people keeping secrets, it's the second day of high school and I already have problems...I shouldn't trust strangers too easily...",I closed my eyes tight as my tears flowed down.

They kept quiet and watched me cry hopelessly.

I wiped my eyes and looked at them painfully,"I h-hate this....".

Their eyes were wide, they watched their love crying in front of them. That beat hurts, their heart nearly broken. They hate it to see it sad. They blamed themselves for this, the beat, IT HURTS.

You continued to wipe my eyes and walked back until I bumped into the fence, from the small puddles I made from crying. I slipped moving backwards and over the fence. I was shocked to see myself moving back.

"AKIRA!!!", the three boys screamed your name loud.

THUD

"Please..don't...",Kei mumbled worriedly as he gripped me harder.

"Akira...I'm s-so sorry...",Rin cried on my shoulder.

"Akira...Please forgive me....",Ahkikoh gripped my hand hard, didn't want to let go.

I tried to push them, struggling out their arms and hands over me, but I stopped crying. Their heartbeats on me. It was fast. They're breaking. I looked them, they were in tears. I stared at them when I noticed three heartbroken hearts on their chest. I couldn't say anything, seeing their heartbeats still beating but being into pieces.

I was surrounded with three boys and was wrapped with long arms. I slowly stop wriggling and noticed them looking at me with their eyes filled with worried. I somehow have this feeling that I saw those before. They are all in past and with secrets.

"Why can't I remember...",I asked softly.

"We will tell you Akira",Ahkikoh nodded to me,"But t-this time".

"No secrets".

The other boys nodded and pulled back a bit as they were close to you.

"Someone tried to kill you",Rin explained to me as I nodded, he continued as the two boys watched you worriedly,"We had to protect you so we umm..".

Rin became quiet until Kei continued it,"We killed him".

"You w-what?".

"I-I know it was wrong but we heard he killed other children in the past".

̸̩̠̞͗͗͐S̴͓̔̄̚ẗ̸͖̘̯́͛ã̶̧̿͆̎y̸̫͎̱̘͐͋́ ̴̫̈́͗a̶̝̠͙̐͋w̸̟̯̅̎̕͝a̷̠̥͓̔͒́̈y̶̨̟̞̅̓͒͒ ̵͍́̓ḟ̶̡̨̛̂͝ṛ̴̈́͋̾̄ŏ̴͇̖̞̣͂͑͋m̴̩͓̜̀̓̃̀ ̸̤̖̣̹̔̎̈́h̴̗̱̒̊e̷̹̗̘͗̍̚r̶̙̯̂̾̆!̵͎̿̂͗
̴̧͚̤̗̒͒
̸͉̻̎W̴̫̬̘̌́͝e̴̝̒ ̴̫͝k̸̝̙͌̌̃̕͜i̸̟̋́͌͝l̷̼͇̪̅̈̂l̵̤̈́e̵̛̝͇̦̊́́d̴̨̠̔ ̸̨̛͍̗̽̈́̇͜h̴̭͛̓̾í̸̝̑͑̽m̴͖̩̎
̶̨̲͇̓
̸͙̖̞̼̏̉Á̴̙͐̋̈́k̵̡͒̽̓i̴͓̟̾r̵͓̽̉̈̾a̵̡̙̘͛͂?̸̥̚

I just got a flashback, I startled from it.

Ahkikoh held your hand as his grey eyes looked at you,"But you misunderstood us".

"Why? How did I?", you became confused.

"You thought of us as murderers, you thought we killed an innocent person".

"You didn't believe us so... we put a spell on you to forget the incident", Ahkikoh looked away, being guilty.

"We were wrong, so wrong, the spell caused you have amnesia and not only you forgotten the incident, you forgotten about us....".

The pieces were fixing but something was strange.

"R-Rin... I remember him", I glanced at Rin.

He jumped and looked away.

Kei's yellow eyes turned red with flames,"Ahhhh, its because he didn't want to do the spell".

Rin slowly looked to you and mouthed, I'm sorry.

Kei pushed him while Ahkikoh glared angrily at Rin.

I nodded,"I s-see...".

My head ached as something popped up. Another memory.

What's that sound?

"STAY AWAY FROM AKIRA! YOU BASTARD!", That voice, it was familiar . All the sudden, you heard a slice and a man crying with fear.

You looked at the big door and you stopped hearing the man's cries. You opened the door and looked around the dark room and saw four kids holding knifes.

You shivered as you saw a man....a dead man in front of them.

You backed away, hitting the door resulting to make a sound.

The four boys turned around to see you.

"Akira?".

"Y-you...",you started crying,"KILLERS!!!".

"Akira?".

You jumped as you felt a hand on your shoulder.

The three boys were looking at you concerned.

"You okay?",Kei said softly.

You nodded.

"Kei",I called out as he stared into my eyes.

"Why does Reiji hates you so much?",I questioned to him.

He looked at the two boys nervously and spoke,"I-".

"Hey! Hey!",a male student exclaimed at us as a group of boys walked towards us. It was a gang, Kei stood up and Ahkikoh and Rin looked at them annoyed.

"What are you idiots...doing huh?",Another male threatened at Ahkikoh and Rin.

Kei walked towards me and held my hand,"Hold on..".

I looked at Kei and gasped, his...his eyes were glowing red.

The male student noticed me and smirked,"Ooooo...it looks like we found a entertainment here~",the gang cheered as they looked at me.

I became scared but Kei kept me protected.

"I think you should leave us alone",Ahkikoh walked in front of them.

"What are you? Her boyfriend!?",The male student slowly placed his hand in his pocket.

"Move away you three idiots... We want that hot chick!!",A male student with a scar on his face smiled at me.

The male student with an eye patch on his right eye took one step forward to us but Rin blocked him.

"Huh? Move stupid!",The leader questioned him angrily.

"You better watch your words...",he spoke to him clutching his fists.

The male student laughed and took out a small knife and pointed to him.

"You better move stupid...",He suddenly dashed towards Rin and slashed at him but Rin dodged it. Rin moved aside and we all heard a tore/tear sound.

I looked carefully as the leader backed away and saw his shirt had a mark of a tiger scratched on his shirt. Big claws were scratched on it. How did Rin do that.

The gang stood forward and ran towards Ahkikoh, Kei and I.

Two students ran towards to Ahkikoh with small knifes but suddenly he disappeared.

I gasped and tried looking around and saw Ahkikoh in the air, he leaped so high that the students became afraid and ran away.

The student with a scar on his face ran towards us with a big knife but suddenly, he froze. He stood there, holding the knife and was shaking. I looked at Kei and saw his red glowing eyes staring directly at the guy. The guy dropped the knife and walked away.

The leader with the scratch was frightened,"What are you...".

Rin stood towards him and stared at him,"You will not remember this...this is a dream".

The leader's eyes were glowing with red and nodded as he walked away. He was stuttering and shaking as he walked.

"Make sure you tell the other ones!",Rin shouted at him as he left.

We gather around and they look at me as I was shocked at what I saw. Kei held my chin and pushed it up so I could look at him.

"Also.... Another secret, we are supernatural",He winked at me as my mind was mind blown. My jaw was opened.

WHAT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Protector By Golden

General Fiction

217K 11.3K 26
An angel falls from the heavens in search of a soul to care for and happens upon a young girl by the name of Y/N. Upon first meeting the child, the a...
2.4M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
165K 7.5K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
9K 535 18
𓂃 𝐀𝐓 π…πˆπ‘π’π“ ππˆπ“π„; A story in which a woman named (Y/N) (L/N), a world-renowned detective, investigates a mysterious, gothic-esque hotel a...