Saved By Mr Billionaire (BWWM)

By Destinygirljay

Maria Johnson daughter of multimillionaire Mark Johnson. Unwanted by her mother, pregnant by her abusive boyf... More

Cast List
#1. Moving on
#2. Where's my daddy?
#3. Party Demons
#4. Destruction
#5. Memories To Hell And Back
#6. All Of Me
#7. I Am Yours
#8. Giving UP
#9. How To Love
#10. MOMMY!?!?
# 11. Why Did She?
#12. Taken
#13. Problems
#14. Realization
#15. Lights Out
#16. New Beginnings
#18. Mixed Signals
#19. Like Me
#20. If You Want Love
#21. Confused
#22. Us
Dancing Devils
# 23. Acceptance

#17. Back To Reality

1.9K 77 3
By Destinygirljay

LeToya Luckett- Back 2 life

'' Is mommy coming with us or am I going back home with her ?''

'' You guys are coming with me.'' Maria came out of the room dressed and we took off to my house as we entered I showed her around and she went straight to the bath as I took off to her brothers house with the contract to be signed, I made arrangement for Jenny to get lunch for them.

Maria's POV

  As we pulled up to his house I couldn't help admiring it, we  walked into the house and he showed me around. I couldn't help but think how much my daughter trusted this man, how much my family trusted him so why shouldn't I ? There is just something about him that scares me, I'm not sure what it is but I know that I should leave but there is no where to go.

I headed upstairs to take a bath,  the shower looked beautiful I loved it, the shower reminds me of the one I had my fathers house. I missed my dad, I hoped that he'd come see me when I was in the hospital but he didn't.

Being here remind me of being back at home with my father, at times I wished that I had listened and never left but if I did I wouldn't have  Kylie, and I love her with all my heart but at times I think about what it would be like living without her would I have been in school ? I remember when I got my university acceptance letter and how proud I felt.

What would be my carrier choice? Would I have taken over his company? Would I have been in a healthy relationship? Would I be happy ? Those thoughts ran through my head as I took a shower and washed my hair. I unconsciously placed my hands over my stomach knowing that there's was a life growing inside of me scared me, and knowing that it belonged to Shane made me want to end my life but I've tried that before and it wouldn't be fair to take this child's life away from he or she without them having a chance to live it out but to bring a child into this wicked cruel world haunts me knowing that I won't be able to protect this child mainly from his or her father.

I was lost in my thoughts as Kylie walked into the bath room and knocked on the glass shower wall to get my attention I smiled at her as I grabbed a towel and walked out while wrapping my hair.

'' Hey baby'' I whispered as I crouched down to her level.

She smiled at me before saying '' Dinner is ready and Alex is back he wants you to come down.'' She said before running off, she was like his little messenger and seemed to enjoy his presence but I didn't want her to become attached. 

I smiled at her retreating figure before going into the room to change into new clothe and moisturize my skin but I didn't have any clothe and decided to go over into the walk in closet where I found a selection of men's clothe taking a white shirt I placed it over my body after drying my hair and headed down stairs.

I entered the kitchen and saw my brother, Xavier, Kylie and Alex sitting at the island as I approached Xavi looked up and smiled.

'' I can see that you are feeling much better. " I blushed at his comment as I took  a seat at the island and whispered a shallow ''Good night '' They all smiled at me except for Alex.

'' So um...what am I doing here? '' I fired my question at Mars he looked hesitant before answering.

'' You'll be staying here with Alexander. '' He simply said while shrugging like it was simple as that.

'' Buy why? '' I asked while looking at him like he was crazy

'' Maria not today, not now please.''  He shook his head and sighed 

'' Hey baby you wanna go upstairs for a while while mommy have a talk with uncle Mars for second? '' I asked, Ky nodded and was more than ready to run off before Alexander instructed her.

"Stay and finish your dinner" My eyes snapped up to him but I chose to ignore him, he seemed like he was going to be difficult to deal with.

I took a deep breath before speaking '' Mars I don't think you get the fact that I'm grown and can take care of my self I don't need to live here.'' I tried to get my point across to him

'' You can take care of your self but still you try to take your own life multiple times''

'' That is a low blow and none of your business.'' I replied back while clenching my jaw and standing

'' You will never understand, so stop acting like you do I am not a baby I'm twenty two for Christ sake and I've been doing everything on my own so don't you dare go there.''  Was my last reply before I walked away but not before hearing him.

'' You have no choice, the contract is signed you're marrying him this is for the best Maria. I'd also advise you to eat if you plan on keeping that child.'' I quickly turned around

''I'm not a pity case, no man wants to pick up another mans trash Mars. This is only going to backfire on me'' I was making my way out of the kitchen when Alexander said.

" I'll have Jenny bring your dinner to your room"

I wasn't aware that Xavier was walking right behind me as I walked into the room he pulled me into his chest from behind as I silently cried.

'' Hey...hey it's going to be okay.'' He turned me around as he whispered sweet nothing into my ear he took my tear stained face into his hands.

'' It's going be okay, we're going to take care of you. '' He whispered as he leaned in and stopped as if he was waiting for me to oppose, my breath hitched. I had never in my life thought that Xavier was attracted to me, I didn't move away so he took it as a sign and pressed his lips against mine. He wrapped his strong arms around me as I responded and placed my hands in his hair pulling him closer as our tongues tangled. Trying to pull away to convince him that we shouldn't be doing this my eyes caught something in the door way, Alexander was there staring at us with a blank face with my dinner in hand. I quickly pulled away with wide eyes, I felt as if I did something wrong but it felt so good at the same time.  Xavier caught my expression and turned around to face his brother.

'' It's not what it looks like " He quickly rushed out as swiftly he walked out of the room leaving Alexander to stare at me with blank face as I stared at him in fright.

'' I brought your dinner''  Was the only words Alex spoke to me as he stood there.

I took the plate from him as I lowered my eyes from his whispering on an "I'm sorry"

he left the room without saying another word to me.

It has been an hour since Alexander left, his silence scared me. If Mars hears about what happen I'm sure I'd be getting an earful soon.

I blamed him for all of this, he put me into this mess, he signed a contract to get me married to some prick and expected me to not oppose. Everyone warned me about Shane but I never listened I was always captured by his devious smile, every time we fought he would use sex as a way to apologize at first I found it charming and cute but then it got out of hand I became addicted to him I would let him have his ways with me, I was nothing short of my mother and my father made sure to remind me of it everyday. I hope that Alexander is nothing like him.

Flashback
" Where were you ?" He asked in the dark of the night, I tried to sneak into the house, I thought everyone would be asleep by now.

" I was at a friends house studying ." I lied through my teeth

His booming laughter was heard he had the laughter of a sadist it held no humor put it held promises.

" You're just like her you know? " He said in a low voice

" I'm nothing like her father " I whispered out

" You're just like her , you're a fucking whore, a quick fuck you're a cheap bitch." He looked me in my eyes as he said every word

" You're my father " I whispered

" You're suppose to love me, you're suppose to protect me not insult me like the others. "

"Your father ? i'm not even sure that you're really mine." He raised his eyes to meeting mine

" You want to be like her ? I'll treat you like her. " He stood up to his full height and stalked towards me.

" Mark my words Maria, you are making a big mistake with that boy and he's going to fuck you and leave you high and dry, and I'm not going to save you ." What kind of father does that, what kind of father leaves his daughter to suffer?

End of flashback

My father always made it clear to me that he wouldn't stop me from doing what I wanted to but sometimes I wish he had. I wish he told me no at times, I wish that he would become upset and scream at me, maybe then I would've turned out different but Mark Johnson was not one to show his anger he always knew how to bottle his feelings and walk away.

There was a slight knock at my door drawing me out of my thoughts, I got up to answer it slowly opening the door I saw Kylie she gave me a bright little smile and marched into the room and joined me on the bed as I pushed my now empty plate aside.

" Mommy am I going to have a new daddy ?" She asked quietly while taking a seat on the bed.

" What do you mean Ky, Why would you have a new daddy? " I questioned her back.

"Well daddy's gone, and we live with Alex and he's so nice mommy, he's the best and I heard uncle Mars say that you were going to marry him so I want to know if he's going to be my new daddy, I'd be so happy if he's going to be." She smiles up at me with hope in her eyes

I was shocked, how was I suppose to explain this to her? How was I suppose to explain that her uncle practically sold me, that he gave me up and that I no choice? I wanted to do it without making her hate her uncle. How was I supposed to tell her no one could ever replace her father? Whether we liked it or not he is her father, I had no clue how I was going to explain it to her.

As I was about to begin Alexander barged into the room

" I need to talk to your mom. " Was the only thing he said, no greeting no nothing.

She gave him a smile and with a quick 'okay' she was out of the room.

I didn't dare to look at him.
After a few seconds silence passed  he spoke his voice held so much authority to it and the smooth lull it had drew me in.

"Why did you kiss him?" he questioned

" Why do you care?" I challenged

" Don't test me Maria " He called back with a devious smirk on his face

" We have rules here and you must abide by them. " He looked at me with hooded eyes

" I don't want anything from  you nor do I care about your rules. " I clapped back  

He stood in front of me now as he leaned forward I slowly leaned back as he chucked

" Scared Ms Johnson? " he whispered 

He looked down on me and fingered the white button up that I was wearing

" You look good in my clothe." He said huskily as he raised his eyes to meet mine 

I slowly fell back onto the bed as he followed hovering over me whispering in my ear

" I can satisfy you. " His mouth brushed against my ear as I laid there shocked , lips parted eyes wide open he slowly trailed feather light kisses from my ear to my neck as he unbuttoned the shirt, I was lost for words. Why wasn't I flinching away from his touch?

What the hell was this man doing and why are you letting him?

My conscience argued

Maybe because you like it

I wasn't even aware that he had reached my stomach as I laid bare before him he looked up at me his gaze meeting mine as he spoke

" This child is mine. " He placed his hands onto my stomach as he came back up and whispered in my ear 

" You're mine, Kylie is mine. " he laughed 

" And I'm the only one allowed to touch you whenever I please. " That was his parting words as he gathered himself and retrieved the plate from my bed as he slowly departed from my room.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DON'T FORGET TO :

VOTE

SHARE

AND COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON 

twitter : darkskinnedcho02

ig : darkskinnedchoco

UNTIL NEXT TIME...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7.9K 41
I fell in love with this man The man I have thought would love me through and through. The thought of him seeing me as woman had possessed me to d...
319K 17.3K 65
Maria Thompson's life couldn't get any better when she found out she was pregnant, but when a road accident took away everything from her, she went i...
13.9K 383 45
Book I of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
7.8M 221K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...