Minecraft: Apocalypse

By NightVisions2012

Jonathan lives in the sleepy town of Oaksburg, where all is peaceful. But then, that peace is broken when mon... More

Mobs
Invasion
Survivors
Doctor, Doctor
Justice
Murder
Betrayal
Gallows
Escape
Defense
Hope?
Attack
Choices
Mad Science
Laboratory
Secrets
Imposter
Allies
Descent Into Hell
Fortress
Monster
A Death in the Family
Cured
Cult
Sacrifice
Countdown
The Very End of the World
Epilogue

Journey

5 0 0
By NightVisions2012

The group gathered weapons and supplies for the trip to Glowstone City.  Jonathan grabbed his sword from his chest. As he closed it, he turned to see Sarah standing in his doorway. "I'll be back soon, okay? And when I am, this will all be over." He told her. "No. I'm coming with you." She said. "It's too dangerous." Jonathan argued. "I'm sick of waiting for you to return, not knowing if you died or not." she retorted. "Exactly! If everyone coming with dies, that'll include you. I can't risk that." he replied. "That’s why I want to come! If I die, I want to spend my last moments with you. I want to die beside you if it comes to that. Please don't deny me that." Jonathan hesitated. "Okay." Jonathan said at last. "Gear up." The group said their good-byes to those who stayed behind and set off towards the city. It wasn't long before they saw the lights of the glowstone from buildings and streetlights. The sun slowly set behind them as rhey entered the city. Bodies littered the streets, both of humans and mobs. "That one looks familiar." Grace said, pointing to a corpse on the side of the street. She rolled it over to see the face of Notch himself. "No.." she whispered. Sarah sobbed into Jonathan’s shoulder and he put his arm around hers. "The old world is completely gone now, isn’t it?" Grayson said. "No. It'll only be gone when we stop fighting for it." Jonathan said. Suddenly, the glowstone lamps around them were shattered and several figures surrounded them, aiming bows. One of them spoke: "You’re coming with us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 84 18
The world of Minecraft has always been a dangerous place. Lava bubbles up from the earth or slowly crawls down rocky cliffs, pitfalls and caverns yaw...
16.9K 161 40
New beginnings are always scary. And what if, this time it is for the best? What if it will be the end of surviving, and finally the beginning of li...
3.9K 79 31
In a twisting tale of fate, a prophecy foretold there would be five warriors that would save the world. The Prophecy of the Five, they called it. Dan...
174K 8.5K 27
'I turned around and saw a creeper standing directly behind me, tilting his head to take a bite of my neck. It's breath was putrid, their crooked tee...