Dan, Phil, and The Two Kids

By Jay_isnotokay

Dan and Phil are the middle of filming when Dan gets something that might make his relationship with Phil a... More

The Box
The Next Morning
Relationship Goals
Without you
Alive
Wild
Holding on to you
Mine
Gold
Forever
Overwhelming
Valentine (pt.1)
Valentine (pt.2)
Hostage
Never Enough
Pillowtalk
Anathema
Im sorry
Nicotine
Human
Luxury
Everything
Not a chapter but pls read
Timeless
Epilogue
proud.
Sequel!!

Ease

1K 21 7
By Jay_isnotokay

A/N

yes i got my title from Troye Sivan because it felt appropriate

sorry for the cliffhanger last chapter

i still don't know what to name this fucking fanfic

whateves

On with the chapter

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dan POV

I walk out of my room, softly shutting the door behind me. I walk to the living room to see my concerned friends.

"Is Phil okay?" They all ask in unison. I simply nod.

"Yeah, he's okay. It's probably best not to mess with him today." I sat down and put my face in my hands. "I don't know what to do guys. I hate to see him so sick and so weak."

Troye and Connor walked over to me. Connor threw his arm around me.

"Dan, I understand how you feel. I hate it when Troye is sick. It kills me. But the only thing you can do is wait it out and hope that he gets better." Connor talked in a calm, quiet voice and I feel myself shet a few tears.

"I don't want him sick. I want him better." I sniffled and tried to keep my sobs as a quiet as possible.

"I understand. Just keep in mind that he will get better." We sat in a comfortable silence. I hear Phil call me.

"Dan, babe..." I get up and run to him. I open the door and peek in the door.

"Yes, baby?"

"Turn on the light,please." I flip on the switch.

"Yes, baby?" I repeat.

"I want to cuddle. The bed feels empty without you."

"Okay, let me tell our friends." I run back to the living room ands see my friends waiting on me.

"Guys, I have to call it a night. Phil wants to cuddle and I'm not going to pass that up. Feel free to order a pizza; there's a number on the fridge. Go ahead and pick your rooms. Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." They all say.

I walk back to the room and see him staring at the ceiling.

"Baby?"

"Come here, Dan."

"Coming, babe." I take my shirt off and close the door. I lie in bed with him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Dan, this made me feel a lot better. I love you so, so, so much."

"I love you too, Phil," I say, "I love you, too."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

sorry for the short, filler chapter

you guys wanted to me to update so i did before someone killed me

i like this chapter

i swear the next chapter will have more to do with Connor, Troye, and Tyler

im done here

k bai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.5K 30
"i wonder how biology can explain the physical pain in your chest when all you want to do is be with someone." - d.h. or, various happy endings for...
6.3K 492 37
[COMPLETED] Phan Au. Dan and Phil are in the same year at school and finally meet through a similarity, but how will their separate and different liv...
3.7M 163K 76
Phil doesn't talks. Well, not anymore. The last time he said something, was when he didn't hate himself. And that was a long time ago. But now, every...
76 1 14
Dan's life is forever changed when his plan to have a child at the same time as his best friend Harry goes awry. The community Dan finds in his newly...