In A Gang Leaders Debt.

By PeacefullyUnknown

He saved me so naturally, I owed him I never asked him to save me, I mean sure I was drowning but he had seen... More

Warning
Chapter 1. Dancing With Chase
Chapter 2. Seeing a gang leader face to face
Chapter 3. Last thought
Chapter 4. Return
Chapter 5. Rewind
Chapter 6.The Anderson's Debt
Chapter 7. The Strong Ones
Chapter 8. Welcome to the Gang Babe
Chapter 9. || The Seducer
Chapter 10. Does she come with a leash?
Chapter 11. The look
Chapter 12. "Caleb?"
Chapter 13. New Girl
Chapter 14. "She Punched My Duck!"
Chapter 15." Fetch it,Bitch."
Chapter 16. Pure Seduction
Chapter 17. Breaking the Debt.
Chapter 19. || Ending The Dept.
Chapter 20. Mr. Anderson
Chapter 21. His Sister
Chapter 22. Phone Calls N Coffee Calls
Chapter 23. Cold
Chapter 24. Infatuation
Chapter 25. The Kiss
Chapter 26 Choke on Saliva
Chapter 27. Chase POV
Chapter 28. Ace's thought's
Author's Note
Chapter 29. Shelly
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 30. This is Us
Chapter 31. Her Locker
Chapter 32. A Girl Named Jinx
Chapter 33. The End
BOOK 2??!
A/N It's Offical
Book 2: PUBLISHED
A/N - New Story
Inside look on (Me)*important*
A/N
MidnightSun- One Night
NEW: CONFESSIONS OF A BAD GUY
NEW: Loving the Enemy
NEW: (Book 4 in the Debt Series!?!) Out NOW
New book!

Chapter 18. Through Ace's mind

15.1K 409 27
By PeacefullyUnknown

Ace's P.O.V

"Chelsea hurry and get your shit my brother is going to be here any second and if your not ready your going out the fucking window," I shout yanking my covers off her body then rolling her harshly out my bed. Damn I have to burn these sheets.

I don't even remember how she got here, the fucking leach always seems to find a way to Suck her way back into my life. Pun so god damned intended.

She groans rubbing her green eyes then batting her eyelashes at me.
She reeks of a strong desperation that causes me to internally wince at the fume that's practically radiating off her. Talk about a fucking gas hazard.

"But baby I'm still sleepy we should just ditch school and have some fun," she wines like a hungry bitch. Literally. No pun intended. Much.

"I said get out Chelsea, I can't concentrate with this smell," I say low-key wanting to plug my nose for a brutal effect. Her eyes brim with tears like she might cry as she picks up her underwear and pants putting them on in a rush tripping slightly. I look in my bed to see her hot pink bra. I quickly toss the bra at her clapping my hands together at her in a rush. How the fuck did this happen?
Jinx. Alcohol. Chase. Are the only things that swim in my mind.

She finishes getting dressed as I pull on my boxers she looks at me with her big dog eyes sadly.

"But I love you." She's like that animal that keeps coming back just because you feed it once.

"The window," Is my short reply with no sympathy. She grunts in disgust as if she hasn't got down and dirty before.
I open the window for her. The jump isn't that much of a length, she's a cheerleader I expect nothing more than a perfect landing.
She glares at me tears streaming ridiculously down her smeared makeup. She sits on the window and gives herself a boost before jumping off landing on both feet then collapsing on the grass. Well, after all she is a bitch not a cat. I shut my window and pull my curtain down.

I hear a ding and grab my phone off the counter to see a a text from Jinx.

I'm done I want out. I'm not your fucking pet if your going to kill me than do it. I got nothing to lose.
-Dept ower

Who the f does she think she is?
//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 5.2K 82
Book #3 in The Fire series BLAKE RIVERA "You're the leader of a gang." Aiden yells. I look up at him. "You don't think I know that?" I yel...
6.5K 218 20
HANNAH I've spent my entire twenty-one years on this earth in the background. Walked over by friends. Family. Strangers. And I didn't see a problem w...
1.2K 24 29
What happens when a bad girl and an innocent boy fall in love? Does he make her go soft, or does she make him rebel? What happens when it's her that...
3M 95.8K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...