Chapter 29. Shelly

This chapters will be dedicated tobabybearsxx for your constancy with my book. Thank you!!

UNEDITED
P.O.V
Shelly/aka Marlin/aka the one Ace hired to get with Jinx's dad and is now his fiance/aka

I look at the size of the diamond ring on my finger. Its not very big but its bigger than the one he gave his first wife the one whom bared his child and was in love with him since highschool its sad really. Richard, I believe his name is, is a wonderful man with dreams bigger than his head, it was never suppose to go this far but somehow I found myself falling for his money and that's something I can't allow myself to pass up on something as great as that.  I hear the door open and I quickly regain my sweet wife composure. Richard walks in and sighs heavily closing the door with a look of pure exhaustion on his face. He looks over at me and I smile hard showing my once brownish teeth from the smoking I did as a teenager, now there as white as paper.

"Honey your home I missed you so much love cakes," I say sadly sticking my bottom lip out of my mouth. He doesn't respond and instead makes his way up the stairs. He just ignored me. How dare he after all the moping I sat through hearing him whine about his mediocre historical wife and dumb child; that's got me here in the first place.

"Baby come back you can't just walk away from me," I scream up the stairs. He doesn't respond and my blood starts to boil. "Baby please come here, I love you. Baby I will not be ignored. Baby!" My screams echoes down the hall of the staircase and bounces back. Not a cricket chirp. I take a deep breath and look around the room to find something to help me from losing control completely. I look towards the kitchen and I could see my reflection shining from the knife in the cupboard and the temptation to show my dearest soon to be husband just how possessive I could be drives me crazy, but before I can fully debate this thought I hear a solid knock on the door and snap out of it."I'll get it hubby don't worry about it."
I call out lovingly while taking leaps to the door in my new dress that Mr Anderson forced me to wear. He would do anything to make his kids happy, even if that meant destroying someone else's life.

I don't bother to look through the peek hole when I open the door to see the most chubby  faced girl scout I've seen in my life. I resist the urge to snort unladylike and instead crackle a giggle at the silly looking girl. Her chopped dark hair is damped from her sweat sticking to her forehead like a tragic tattoo,and her clothes are drenched in it to, and I can't help but to think I've seen her before.

"Sorry we don't eat processed food here darling, way too many carbs now go sell your goodies to someone else." Her bush like eyebrows knit together and her face turns even more red.
But before the chipmunk can say anything Richard steps forward with a look of shock.

"Jinx?"

My face drops and the girl looks at me with a glares taking a step forward and all the while she's looking at me she speaks.
"Father."

//
*rewritten*
Again u guys I'm so sorry I don't know what happen.