Chapter 6.The Anderson's Debt

I must have passed out after the devious conversation I had with Ace, because when I woke up it was morning and I still had the phone clenched in my hand.

I quickly sit up, it's my first day back to school and I'm completely terrified for whatever happens next. I'm walking in a dark room with fire pins and needles and one wrong move could possibly be the end of me.

At least in death I wouldn't have to worry about dying, I could have rest in peace.

I run upstairs to my room and grab a maroon cardigan blue jeans and a black V neck then swiftly swoop in the shower. After I'm finished I dress and shake my hair out with my towel and leave it natural and unruly.

I slip on some black flat and bounce down the stairs. My mother is cooking breakfast while father reads the daily newspaper articles, I sit down on the stool chair across from him.
He's been busy at work lately, to busy to visit or check on his sickly daughter nothing but once. He doesn't even notice my presents until my mom addresses me.

"Morning honey are you feeling well enough to got to school because if not I can stay home a-" father cuts her off.

"She's fine, Lillian you need to go back to work and she needs to go back to school no more playing hooky the both of you, it gives this family a bad reputation." He says sternly. Mother glares at him and places my toast in front of me.

"Playing hooky! How dare you Richard, our daughter had a near death experience and you blow it off like she had the sniffles, she could have died you inconsiderate bastard!" My mother practically screeches.

I shub the piece of dry toast in my mouth and grab my black bag and swing it over my shoulder.

Father rolls his eyes and sips his coffee.
"Lillian, your a housewife. You don't do a damn thing that's worth while here so do me a favor and don't raise your voice if you can't even pay the bills on your own."

I'm so shocked by his behavior, I storm out the door not knowing what else to do. I've always been a runner.

At that exact moment I couldn't help but think something in me, something deep was slowly falling apart, crumbling into dust and gradually turning into ash.

I see Mia, well Evan's car pull into my parking way.

"Come on Bitch, it's time to get your learning on." Mia howls from passenger seat.

Mia's very bipolar.

But that's why I love her.

I open the door to hear them start a conversation about me but never once addresses me in the conversation.

They drive all the way there discussing how I was going to ambushed by questions and the student body.

But, the weird thing was when I arrived with a curious looking Mia and a clueless looking Ethan no one came up to me.

They just stared in...awe.
Like I was some type of untouchable diamond.
Little did I know in a way I now sort of was.

That was until Chase Anderson walked up to me with a silly goofy grin.

"Hey babe, how are you doing, still wired off the meds?" He asks wrapping a arm around my neck half chocking me with his armpit sweat and it's like being in the burrito wrap all over again.

Mia gasps and looks at me accusingly like I'm keeping some dirty little secret, and gosh do I wish i was in on it.
I feel eyes on me. Well, let me refraze about 95℅ of the school is looking at me taking away a few absent students my own self, and Ace thankfully, but one pair feels like their crawling on my arms and the back of my neck.