Chapter 5. Rewind

My mother is literally cutting off my air due to her crushing my windpipes with her 175 pound body, she really must be trying to cut me off before I start taking up to much money.

I'm rolled up in a huge blanket with a cold rag on my head while she wraps her freakishly long arms around my body.

I had hit my head and almost drowned.

I have no fever.

"Oh, love do you need me to change your rag you look a little flustered and hot," she says while frantically waving her other hand over my face while flapping slipped spit from off her top lip on my face.

I'll never leave this hot hell hole.
Its like I'm drowning all over again except in my own sweat and overprotective mother.

"Mom, I'm fine I have school tomorrow, I have no fever the only reason I look hot is because you arm pit sweat is running down the side of my head. Please I just want to be alone."

She looks a bit sad at this but recovers when the phone starts to ring. She gives me one last long glance before sprinting for the phone.
I take this once in a life time opportunity to get up and unroll my self from the burrito she wrapped me in and breath.

It's been a while since I've had the chance.
And it doesn't last long when my mom comes sprinting back with the cell phone in her hand.

"Hon someone's on the phone for you goes by the name of - Ace, oh my the young man who saved you."
She says surprised.

My blood runs cold through my entire body causing me to shudder at the foreign felling.
"Oh." My voice comes out unknown to my own ears, even though that's all I can mange to say I find my hand reaching out for the phone.
She hesitantly hands it to me with a look of uncertainty. I then wave her off slightly with a flick of the wrist reassuringly.
I put the ear to the phone to be met with dead silence.
"I know your there. Your a hard breather, especially when you were breathing in all those gulfs of water." I've heard him speak before. But his words have never been directed towards me, and it almost makes me want to hide at how intimate it actually is. At how deep and rich with a touch of power his voice commends.

"What do you want from me?" I sound so stupid and immature, like a little kid asking her father why the sky is blue instead of pink, but I still grip the phone tightly to my ear desperate to hear what he's going to say next, even if he doesn't answer my question.

I'm grated with a chuckle. Not a laugh, it's to short and airless to be, more like he had gotten something stuck in his throat and trying to clear it,
but when you hear it you can't help but think it's worth more than pure gold, it's just that musical.

"Well that's obvious doll, your in debt to a gang leader. You owe me."
There was nothing funny or amusing about this, instead it was almost threatening.

"Owe you? I never asked for you to save me." My voice is shaky and unstable.
He does it again. That short musical crackle of his rich voice.

"Doll, I brought your life back into this world it would be a shame for it to go back out. It doesn't matter what you wanted you were unconscious, you had no choice so I granted you with a great one."Again with that terrifying yet, awakening shudder.
"What do you want from me?"

Cold silence is announced into the tense atmosphere.
"You, well what your going to do for me to be more precise. "

ווו×
A/N Okay ik its been forever since I've been writing but I've had no inspiration and with out that I'm just a cat without a hat.

Lol so tell me what you think and if you guys vote I'll might just update again.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow for news on updates