NEW: (Book 4 in the Debt Series!?!) Out NOW

This book take place in future with Ace Anderson's Son, whether or not Jinx is the mom is something that won't be revealed in this book probably to the never end so you will never know if Ace and Jinx end up having kids or not till you read it and/or until you've finish the third book in the Gangleader series. This book is about a Aces son named Judea, and the girl he corrupts named Indigo.
Will the Anderson debt curse continue or will it end with her.

The book is called:
"Learning to Breathe"
(Title may change)

"I am going to kill myself.
It might not be today or tomorrow or even a week from now but it will happen, and your the reason why."
****

I don't know what happened.
I met him and everything just slowly started to change, everything I believed in, how I saw things, how people saw me.
He changed my life and now I can never go back, and im not sure if I ever will want to.

You see, i've always followed the rules.
Always home on time, never passed curfew.
Always got straight A's on every report card
Maintained a 4.0 GPA all my life.
Never smoked.
Never Drinked.
Never went to parties.

Meet Indigo Jones just your average anxiety ridden 17 year old girl, who's always done whats been expected of her. Until him. He was everything she was was warned against and yet, everything that she ever needed. Indigo was only supposed to be his tutor, but instead he taught her so much more than anything school ever could: how to live not just breathe, and be happy while doing it.

OUT NOW!
IMPORTANT
***this book can be read as a stand alone and without reading the rest of the books in this serious you can skip any of the following debt series books and still read this one if you wish.