Chapter 14. "She Punched My Duck!"

*Unedited*

Walking in that school with Chase's arm around my waist, Ace and his gang walking behind me was one of the most marvelous things that has even happened to me.

I never been one to crave anyone's undivided attention but now that I had about half of the school's I couldn't help but smirk slightly to myself. Maybe it was confidence that had killed the cat, ever thought about that? Maybe it was curiosity that bagged the cat, god, you can take the nerd out of a geek but you can't take the geek out a nerd. And only a true nerd would truly get this. And only a real geek would have re-read that.

As we walked by I spot Mia trying to catch Ethan's attention, which she never had.
I smile brightly as I see her though and make a stop. Causing the whole gang to stop and glance at me expectingly.
I walk up to her,"Hey Mia."
Her eyes flicker to mine and in a instant she was hugging me and lifting me off the floor tile all while wearing her pink high heels. Typical Mia.

I try not to yelp as she places me slowly back.

"I missed you love," she says in her fake so called British accent. Ethan  looks over at us awkwardly but, it takes Ace to cough with no shame of fakeness.

Then as if Mia's seeing me for the first time her eyes practically pop out her skull.
"What happened to you hair." She whispers horrified as if saying it out loud would only make it worse. I grin running a hair through the new length.

"I'm guessing you don't fancy it?" I say in the same mock accent she claims she has, but instead sounds like a old man with bronchitis.

She gives me a walk over ignoring the fact that the gang is staring at her like she's mad. That Ethan was staring at some blonds lack of ass.
No shade.
That people were staring at us. Again when I was saying Mia was bipolar I was kidding.

But I learned to love all sides of her, but especially this one.
The one that I hope is really her.

"It makes you stand out more. You look nice. Honestly J, you look nice," She concludes. I smile gently.
"Thanks, I'll text you after school or later I have to go," I tell her genuinely. Her face drops but she's quick to pick it up and forcefully glue it back on her face.

"Cool."
Chase smirks at her and makes a kissy face and I slap his chest at the ignorance. Logan stops at his locker and starts to comb his hair, then Caleb tries to hide his face inside a book while Camren makes fun of him. How are they murders?

Ace is the only one who gives off the broody "leave me alone or I'll cut you" look.

The first bell rings and we all split up, except me in Cameron who have the first class together.

He sits next to me as Mrs. Patrica teaches about things that are not even currently relevant. History. Suddenly I feel Camren place his hand on my thigh.
I turn to him in shock to see he's just smirking while staring straight at the teacher.

"What do you think you doing," I half growl under my breath.

He allows his wondering hand to brush against my inner thigh causing me to gasp. I pick up his hand and toss it. Two can play  this game. I reached my hand over and punched his (crotch) area.

He yelps out loud and dramatically.
"She punched my duck!"

Duck?
//
A/N

👀
Mia's back? How bout dat