Chapter 28. Ace's thought's

*The last chapters are now edited.*

Summary: Jinx just found out that Ace had been planning to break her parents apart in order to break Jinx from her happy life to show her "sacrifice." Chase just remembered what his older sister had told him about the boy she was dating, and the details happen to match Ethan, the guy who took Mia and Jinx to a party in the beginning. Ace and the rest of his gang are still trying to get back what was stolen from them: The locket that was from their great great great grandfather that was giving to their great great great grandmother, that began the Anderson's dept. Mia was sent away by Caleb to live with her Grandmother after the incident with her seeing Jinx get shot. Jinx's dad is in "love" with the gang member that Ace hired to ruin Jinx's parents relationship with, and he wants her to come live with him for some days out of the week. Jinx is failing school due to her not attending. Jinx's mom slapped her after her accusing her parents divorce being all her fault.

Ace's P.O.V

Maybe I should have went after her and tried to explain why I did what I did. Maybe I should have kissed her when I had the chance. I'm not good at this, I don't know how to feel anything but hate and these days its getting worse. The locket has been passed down in our family for ages the last Anderson to own it was my sister. When the police found her the locket wasn't anywhere to be found. Just like the boy wasn't. Who ever got my sister killed has the locket. We've been searching all the gangs we know of and the locket is still missing.

I thought that if maybe I did something good like saving Jinx it would have some type of positive outcome for me but it didn't. The nurse that treated Jinx in the hospital after she nearly drowned use to be part of my dad's gang and I asked her to flirt with him. I never thought it would completely ruin her parents relationship, but it turns out they had their own problems and Shelly, the nurse/ Marlin was just the icebreaker. I though that if I showed her what its like to not have a perfect life it would help her help me. That she would be full with rage like me, but even then, when her life was falling apart she was always so calm, more of crier than anything.

Its scared me how easily she broke, and I thought I was going to be able to fix her when the time came but I can't even fix myself. I didn't mean to hurt her I never did. Never. It was never suppose to happen; me falling for her the mere idea sickens me because I'm not Chase. I'm not Prince charming, nor am I even a fucking huntsmen.
I'm just me and that will never be enough, not for her. She needs better, she deserves better.

I'll leave her alone for now on. Because letting go it so much easier than holding on and watching the one you love slowly slip away.

//

A/N
This book has like maybe ten- fifteen more chapters top. Bare with me and the shorter chapters now. This is my second book I've ever wrote ever so I'm sorry that it sucks.

Who's point of view do you want to here from?