Open When...(Paul Walker Fanf...

By makaylabrooke15

{Book 2} Paul Walker Fanfiction. {This is the sequel to Love in the Fast Lane. For story purposes, it's bette... More

Letter #1: Open When...You Receive These
Letter #2: Open When...Something Has Happened
Letter #3: Open When...You're Stressed Out
Letter #4: Open When...You Need Me
Letter #5: Open When...You Have to Make a Decision
Letter #6: Open When...You Had A Good Day
Letter #7: Open When...You Need To Smile
Letter #8: Open When...You Can't Sleep
Letter #9: Open When...You're Worried
Bonus Chapter #1
Letter #10: Open When...I'm Mad At You
Letter #11: Open When...You Think You're Losing Me
Letter #12: Open When...Things Seem Hopeless
Letter #13: Open When...You Feel Overwhelmed
Letter #14: Open When...You're Scared
Letter #15: Open When...Things Are Falling Apart
Author's Note - Rest in Heaven Angel Walker
Bonus Chapter #2
Sixteen
Author's Note - Please Read
Seventeen
Eighteen
Author's Note - Next Update
Another Author's Note (so so sorry)
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One

Author's Note - I'm Alive!

2.1K 49 26
By makaylabrooke15

Hey guys! Y'all probably thought this was an update, and I'm so sorry but it's not. 2016 has not been my year to say the least. I absolutely hate making excuses because I know how it is to wait so long for an update, but here's the situation...

So the new car I got in March....I hit a deer about two weeks ago and it did a lot of damage to my car. Still waiting to hear from insurance. Regardless of whether I have to get a new one or not, my insurance will be well over $250 a month and that's just for liability....so I'm working my butt off to pay bills because I'm also in college too.

Halfway through this semester, I was told they are cancelling my program, so I had to choose a new major, and transfer to another college, which is Western Kentucky University if anyone is interested in coming with me ;) lol.

This semester has just been so hectic and I feel so terrible about you guys hanging. I hope you believe me when I promise as soon as finals are over, there WILL be an update. I hate not being able to write. I miss it so much.

However, I do want to address a couple of people who have messaged me.... I have not forgotten nor ever will forget about Paul. He is still my favorite person to have ever been on this planet. Just because I do not write does not mean I love him any less. I am an adult who pays bills and I'm trying to make something of myself. Sometimes things have to be put on the back burner for a while. Priorities.

To all the people who have commented and messaged me to check up or to give words of encouragement....thank you so much. You guys are the reason I want to finish this story. And I will. Even if it's the last thing I do lol

So, expect an update in about 2 weeks. Maybe less, depending on how I think finals will be.

Well, there it is, my lame and sorry attempt to make up for my radio silence haha.

I love you guys. Thank you for being so patient. You all are truly the best.

Makayla ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 121 20
When she meets Paul Walker on a film set, her life changes forever. Hidden all her life, she starts to break free from abuse and heartache. As she ma...
14.2K 594 20
The thrilling sequeal following the rebuilding of Cybertron, and the introduction to a new problem! PARENTHOOD. What will happen when our two favorit...
14.6K 276 31
•BOOK 2 OF HAILEY SERIES• Harry and Bailey were the best of friends whom turned into lovers. They were deeply in love with each other and everything...
4.3K 231 21
Second book to Gang Leader's Girl Series Issaquah is always with a different girl every week. He never sleeps with them since his parents would kill...