Author's Note - I'm Alive!

Hey guys! Y'all probably thought this was an update, and I'm so sorry but it's not. 2016 has not been my year to say the least. I absolutely hate making excuses because I know how it is to wait so long for an update, but here's the situation...

So the new car I got in March....I hit a deer about two weeks ago and it did a lot of damage to my car. Still waiting to hear from insurance. Regardless of whether I have to get a new one or not, my insurance will be well over $250 a month and that's just for liability....so I'm working my butt off to pay bills because I'm also in college too.

Halfway through this semester, I was told they are cancelling my program, so I had to choose a new major, and transfer to another college, which is Western Kentucky University if anyone is interested in coming with me ;) lol.

This semester has just been so hectic and I feel so terrible about you guys hanging. I hope you believe me when I promise as soon as finals are over, there WILL be an update. I hate not being able to write. I miss it so much.

However, I do want to address a couple of people who have messaged me.... I have not forgotten nor ever will forget about Paul. He is still my favorite person to have ever been on this planet. Just because I do not write does not mean I love him any less. I am an adult who pays bills and I'm trying to make something of myself. Sometimes things have to be put on the back burner for a while. Priorities.

To all the people who have commented and messaged me to check up or to give words of encouragement....thank you so much. You guys are the reason I want to finish this story. And I will. Even if it's the last thing I do lol

So, expect an update in about 2 weeks. Maybe less, depending on how I think finals will be.

Well, there it is, my lame and sorry attempt to make up for my radio silence haha.

I love you guys. Thank you for being so patient. You all are truly the best.

Makayla ❤️