scrub • gd (DISCONTINUED)

By xplrlustre

Moving back to Jersey, could have been the best idea in the whole world. More

Intro :)
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t

s i x t e e n

1.9K 25 2
By xplrlustre

grayson's pov

we were driving too the stage area that we were performing at.

"adella?" i said.
"yes gray?" she replied grabbing my hand.
"you ready to meet all the fans tomorrow?" i asked.
"i'm kinda nervous on how everyone's gonna act, but i'm good." she replied.

i knew that people knew who she was because of modelling and youtube, but the fact that she was hanging out with eth and i, i was even kinda nervous.

once we got to the stage, we walked in through the back and met up with our security guard. we then began running through our performance schedule.

after we finished up we went for pizza. a bunch of fans showed up to take pictures with us which was fun.

"that went well," ethan said.
"yeah!" adella replied.

•••

*skip to the next day*

adella's pov

i was beyond excited for the show tonight. it was around 4:30 and the show was at 6:45. we were all just chilling out in the hotel room and watching youtube videos on the laptop.

"i'm gonna go get ready for the show," i say getting up and going to my suitcase. i grabbed an outfit and went into the bathroom.

i put on nike leggings, a maroon crop too that says 'me? sarcastic. never.' as well i put on maroon vans. i put my hair in a pony. i knew i would end up taking it out but whatever. i did my makeup and went back into the room.

"damnnn. someone's looking fine," grayson said.
"shush," i say. "yours not looking to bad yourself."

gray was wearing a muscle t which he looked very hot in. i went over and hugged him from behind over his shoulders.

"make sure no boys are looking at your bum. that's my job!" gray said grabbing my ass
"i won't," i replied smiling

it was finally time to leave for the show and i was so excited!

•••
*skips to the show*

the boys called me on stage and fans went crazy. all i could hear was screaming from the audience.

"hey guys!" i say into the mic.
"so adella decided to come to toronto with us for a show!" grayson says.
"but since she doesn't really know how these shows work, maybe we should do a little challenge?" ethan suggests. everyone started to cheer.
"earlier today we asked adella if she would be up to doing the 'electric spelling bee challenge thing' and she said she would." grayson explains.
"it took a lot of convincing," i said. "but imma whoop your bums because i'm way better at spelling!"
"you wish," grayson said smiling at me. "well actually you probably will."
"so you have probably seen these before!" ethan says pulling out shock collars from behind his back. "each round there will be a new body part, as well as a new word."
"we will all take turns giving each other a word to spell. if you spell it wrong, you get shocked." grayson explained.
"well, now i'm scared." i said laughing.
"okay so our first body part is going to be forearm," ethan said putting the shock collar on his arm.
"the shockers go from level one to eight, so we're going to go on eight the whole time." gray said laughing. "i'm actually terrified right now because i suck at spelling."

i rolled my sleeve up and wrapped my shocker around my forearm.

"who's going first?" ethan asked.
"gray!" i yell pointing to grayson.
"how about adella?" gray says laughing. all the fans yell no from the audience and i start giggling.
"i love your fans," i say chuckling.
"fine i'll go first," gray says rolling his eyes.

"well all picked out some words, so grayson. your up first buddy!" ethan says.
"your first word is... dietitian," i say.
"nooooo!" gray whines. "i'm gonna- i can't spell that."

ethan and i just start laughing.
"gray spell!" ethan says.
"d-i-e-t-i-, aghhhhhh." grayson jumps around on stage. "ummm t-i-o-n!"
"you are... correct!!!" ethan yells. all the fans cheer.
"oh my god. that was so scary," grayson says.
"aweh little grayson finally spelled something right," ethan laughs.
"so it's currently one grayson, and zero for adella and i," ethan says.
"adella, your up!" grayson says.
"okayyy," i say.
"your word is... iguana," ethan says.
"shoooooooooooop!"
"ummmm, i-g-u-a-n-a." i spell.
"lucky go," grayson says rolling his eyes.

•••

it was all tied up 2 all. it was my turn. i was going last. if i got this, i would win. if i didn't, then it would stay as a tie. so far i haven't been shocked yet.
"adella. your final word is... schizophrenia." ethan announces.
"buddy!" i say. "that's no fair. i can't spell that."
"cmon adders," grayson says. the audience 'awes'.
"guys!!!" i yell. "i hate you so much!"
"you love us!" gray says.
"okay adella," ethan says.
"i've never had to spell that before!" i complain. "ugh, ummmmm; s-k-?" i got cut off by the stinging of the shocker on my stomach.
"aghhh!" i yell. "the stomach is the worst!"
"aweh!" gray says coming and giving me a hug.
"poo on you." i say.

•••

grayson's pov

as always, there was a meet and greet after the show. we went backstage for a bit before going to the little wall area where we take the photos and meet the fans.

"this is one of my favourite parts!" ethan said to adella and i.
"well, they seem fun. i'm kinda nervous though," adella said.
"aweh, why babe?" i asked.
"it is the first show since they found out we're kind of a 'thing' so they could react weird. maybe i won't go to the meet and greet." adella exclaimed.
"cmon adders. it'll be fun! at least take a couple photos!" i say. "at least take a photo with e and i!"
"fine, only a few. i don't want people to freak out about u and i," addella replied.

a few minutes later ethan and i walked out to take some meet and greet photos. adella came a couple minutes after.

"hey y'all!" ethan yelled. "so i'm so excited to meet all of you!"
the first girl came up and ethan gave her a hug. after i gave her a hug. even adella gave her a hug. the girl pulled me aside and whispered "are you and adella dating?" i just laughed. it was cute that she had the guts to come and ask me.
"nah," i replied.
it was closer to the end of the meet and greet and a couple girls came in. they seemed sweet, but they were definitely fans. they were all over ethan and i. i could tell adella was getting kinda jealous.

we took the picture and adella didn't look too happy about it. she was so salty.
"what's wrong adders?" i chuckled.
"that girl. i don't like her," she replied.
"aweh, is someone gettin jelly?" i said teasing her.
"shut up," adella said playfully pushing me.
"well there's still one more fan e and i have to take a picture with," i said.
"what? no there isn't," adella replied.
"it's you, you bum." i replied. "come here!"

ethan came over and we all took a photo together. it was actually so adorable. they were my two best friends.

•••

"the show went pretty good!" i said as i scratched my head.
"agreed!" ethan and adella said.
it was after the show and we were all back in the hotel room.
"i'm gonna go down to the lobby," ethan said.
"i'm just gonna sit here and watch tv in my pjs," adella said giggling.
"okay, well i'm going to have a shower," i said.

adella's pov

as i was sitting on the couch watching tv, as i got a text from maddy.

maddy: hey girly!
me: hey! i miss you
maddy: miss you too! i can't wait to go shopping once you get back!
me: same. don't buy anything without me ;)
maddy: no promises, but i'll try. see you soon!

i put my phone down and grayson came out of the bathroom. he had his towel wrapped around his waist very very low. his toned abs were definitely a turn on.

"whatcha lookin' at?" grayson said smirking. shit he caught me staring that him.
"nothin'." i reply laughing.
"turn around i have to get changed," grayson said chuckling.

•••

authors note:

here's another part 💕

this won't be the same day that i finished writing it because i still don't have wifi 🙄💜

it's like 10:45 or somethin rn 😂❤️

also do you want me to add smut? i don't know if i wanna write it without your consent soooo 😉

should i do a part on facts about me?🍉

ttyl peace out✌🏻️

ps. so excited that the twins are going to australia!!💯

almost dolan twin tuesday! yayyyy 💙

date: november 20th 2016

updated date: november 24th 2016

words: 1,498🐮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 315 22
E moves to New Jersey with her parents and as she settles down she realizes her dreams live in the house right next door to her.......
345 6 13
About the dolan twins
8.8K 409 29
𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
160K 2.6K 48
You and the twins had been best friends ever since high school, when they get bullied, you always stand up for them, you hate seeing them sad. Later...