t w e n t y - s i x

Mom: Hey Adella. I miss you so much. We haven't talked for a while and I know you are busy, but I'm really hoping that you will come home for Christmas. You can bring Grayson if you want :)

I got really excited. I know my aunt and my mom had been talking about me going home for Christmas, but this is the first time she mentioned Grayson. How did she find out?

I did really miss my mom like crazy and it would be good for Grayson to see my family again.

Adella: Hey mom, I miss you too. I would love to come home for Christmas and see the family. I'll mention it to Grayson sometime!!

Mom: I'll send Aunt Stacy some information about flights and everything. Also if you do end up coming, bring a nice dress! Uncle Richard is getting married!

Adella: That's so exciting. Tell him congrats from me. And that sounds good, I'll tell Aunt Stacy about it.

Mom: XOXO Love you kiddo

Adella: Love you too💖

I put my phone down and went into the dining room.

"Hey!" Maddy says as I walk in.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Just doing homework." She replies. "My mom and dad won't be home till late, so we can just order pizza if you want."
"Okay, sounds good. Wanna drive there it would be a fun adventure?" I smirk.
"Yeah sounds good. Im just gonna run upstairs and grab a hoodie and then we can go."

I nod and she heads upstairs. I quickly text Grayson about going to Toronto for Christmas.

Adella: Hey G, my mom texted me and asked me to come home for the winter holidays and she wanted me to invite you to come with me :) you don't have to if you don't want too because you might wanna stay home with family, but it was just an offer 💗

Grayson💜: I'll have to talk to my parents about it, but I'm pretty sure they would let me. Plus I haven't seen your family for such a long time and I would love to come visit😋

I was so happy that Grayson was willing to miss spending time with his family during Christmas and come back home to visit my crazy family.

Soon Maddy came downstairs and we headed out to get pizza.

"Can you call the place?" I ask handing her my phone.
"Yeah sure, what should we get?"
"Hawaiian?" I grin.
"Of course!"

We laugh. It had always been our favourite type.

"What's your passcode?"
"1234," I laugh.
"Your so basic, what the hell Adella."
"Don't need to tell me that, I know."

We jammed out to some music after she ordered.

We got our pizza and drove back home and watched movies. I helped Maddy with her homework for a bit too.

"So how's Corey?" I ask.
"He's great, honestly." She replied. "What about you and G?"
"It's good. My mom wants Gray and I to come home for Christmas."
"Oh that'll be fun," she replies. "Can I ask you something?"
"Of course," I say.
"I can tell Corey wants to kiss me, but I don't know. I've never kissed anyone before and I'm scared I'm gonna mess it up."
"It's fine Madds. I was crazy nervous for my first kiss, but once it happened, it was like I had done it a million times before." I explain. "You just gonna relax and go for it, don't worry."
"Thanks," she replied. "I hope I don't fuck it up."
I laugh. "You won't, don't worry."

•••

Okay I have been slacking like crazy and I'm so fucking sorry😭 I am no longer posting on Tuesdays only Fridays. As well I won't have a specific day I'm posting certain stories, I'll just see what I have ready and post it on Friday 🤔

Also I'm starting quite a few new stories, including a Wes Tucker fanfic and an Instagram story for Ethan :)

You might be thinking "how can I keep up with all these stories if I can't even keep up with the ones now?"

Honestly I have no idea, I just get ideas and feel like I have to write them. I then get so into them I have to post them 😂💗

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. I'll try on making them longer

Ttyl peace out ✌🏻

Date: April 3rd 2017

Word Count: 731🐥