t w e l v e

Adella's POV

I woke up and it was 6:30 in the morning. I went into the bathroom and did my makeup and hair. I filled in my eyebrows and did a simple eyeshadow. As well I put on my favourite mascara. I then did some loose curls in my hair. I went into my room to pick out an outfit to wear to school. I chose some white converse, some black jeans. I wore a long sleeved, burgundy shirt, and a white infinity scarf I got for christmas last year.

I went downstairs and saw Maddy eating cereal

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I went downstairs and saw Maddy eating cereal. My aunt and uncle both work really early, so we usually take the bus, or i'd drive us to school.

"Hey Madds!" I say.
"Hey Hey!" She replied.
"Grayson says he can drive us to school," I say.
"Okay!" She replies.
"So are you going to ask Corey today?" I ask.
"I don't know. I'm kinda scared," She replied.
"Don't worry. He will say yes I bet!" I exclaim.

I ran back into my room to put together my backpack and I put some money and my headphones in. I checked my phone and social media, but nothing was happening. Grayson then texted me;

Grayson: Hey i'm here💕
Me: Okay 💜

"Maddy, Grayson's here!" I yell upstairs as I put my shoes on.
"Okay coming!" She yells back. She comes down the stairs and we lock the door. Grayson was sitting in his car on his phone. I got into the back as well Maddy did. Ethan was in the front with Gray.

"Hey!" I say.
"Wassup!" Ethan says.

We begin to drive to school, which wasn't even that far away.

"So, Adella. We have a show in Toronto soon, so you wanna come with?" Grayson asks me. "We leave on the 21st!"
"Id love too, but I have legit no money, plus Maddy needs me," I said winking at her.
"No Adders, go. You will have fun. I'll tell you everything when you get back, plus my parents will probably pay for you." Maddy replies.
"Are you sure?" I ask.
"Yes! Go have fun!" She replies. "Your gonna be back to choose out my dress for the formal too!"
"Ugh, fine!" I say smiling.
"Yay!" Ethan and Grayson yell.

Once we got to school, we dropped Maddy over on the other side of the school. That's where her friends were. We parked and went inside. I looked around and everyone was staring at me. They were whispering and it was just weird.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Grayson.
"I really don't know. Everyone is acting weird," He replied.
Suddenly a girl ran up to Grayson and hugged him.
"Gray! Last night was fun!" She yelled.
"What? Meghan! Why are you lying?" He said. I looked at him.
"I don't know what's happening. I never did anything Adella!" He said. I just decided to walk away. I went inside to my locker and on it was a bunch of tweets with my username. It was a bunch of shit;

'what a slut'
'she probably doesn't even like Grayson'
'she's disgusting'
'whore'

I pulled all the messages off and ran into the bathroom and started to cry. Everyone was laughing as I ran.

Grayson's POV

"What are you talking about?" I said to Meghan.
"You don't really want to be with that bitch? Do you? She's not even pretty. She won't even want to fuck you. I would though!" She replied smirking.
"What the fuck. Adella is the most caring, beautiful, wonderful, special girl I have ever met. Why are you trying to sabotage me right now?" I say. Everyone had begun to walk over to where I was.
"What's happened Gray?" Ethan asked.
"Nothing, I just wanna leave. Where's Adella?" I ask.
"I saw her run somewhere inside, but I don't know where." He replies. I hurried inside.
"Okay shows over!" I hear Ethan yell.

Ethan comes and catches up to me.
"What was that about?" He asks.
"Meghan was being a bitch. She was like 'Last night was fun' right in front of Adella. She didn't seem mad, but just didn't want to get involved." I say.
"Oh, what's going on here?" He asks. We walk over to Adella's locker and there's a bunch of paper on the ground and everyone's laughing and whispering really loud. I go over to one of my friends; Jonah.

"Jonah what's going on?" I ask.
"That slut Adella just ran into the bathroom," He says laughing. "She's a huge deal, apparently she's cheating on her boyfriend!" I glare and punch him right in the face.
"BREAK IT UP!" A teacher yells. I guess he saw me punch Jonah, before he was able to fight back.
"Come with me!" He says. He pulls me into his office.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asks.
"He was saying crap!" I yell.
"Suspended." He says.
"What? No?" I exclaim.
"In school suspension!" The teacher says. "Your doing everything in here for the next week, plus your breaks are spent inside with me!"
"Whatever!" I reply. "Can i at least grab my shit."
"Go!" He yells. I hurry to my locker and bump right into Adella.

Adella's POV

I was walking back from the bathroom and ran right into Grayson.

"Gray!" I say.
"Adel-," I cut him off my pressing my lips against him. Although we were in the middle of the hallway, I didn't care. Our lips moved with a sync.
"Grayson! I love you!" I say. He looks into my eyes.
"I love you too Adella!" He replies.

•••

Authors Note:

I'm currently on a plane right now 💕

They legit have wifi and i'm so happy lmao 💜

This was a pretty good chapter if I do say so myself ahah 💚

It's gonna get kinda confusing and not make any sense because I have plans, but I write the story as the plan if you know what I mean 💙

Peace Out✌🏻️

Date: November 16th 2016

Time: 7:38PM

Words: 1,004💯