t w o

Adella's POV

We were circling around in the sky until we were directed to land. As we started to descend, I started to pack my things up. I didn't have too much, but I made sure I had my phone and head phones. Also my wallet.

Once we landed I looked around to see if I was going to get shown where to go. Since I was 16 I was still a child (as some people would say). I was told to go to terminal 3 to get my suitcase. I walked down the steps and waited by the conveyer belt. It began to spin around and I grabbed my suitcase. I walked out the sliding doors and saw my Aunt Stacy standing there waiting for me.

"Hiiiii!" She squeaked giving me a giant hug.
"Hiiiii!" I replied.
"You ready?" She asked.
"You betcha!" I replied. We walked out to the car. It felt so good to be back.
"Sorry my flight landed at such a bad time," I said. It was like 3:15 in the morning.
"It's okay. We're usually up still," my aunt replied.

As we drove to the house I looked outside into the darkness. I loved it here. I was so happy.
"So what's new with you?" My aunt asked.
"Not too much, what about you?" I replied.
"Well I got a new job as a preschool teacher, and Maddy is in grade 9 now!" My aunt explained.
"Oh that's fun! I remember grade 9 like it was yesterday!" I said. "Do you know what day I'm starting school?"
"Not sure. Probably Thursday," she replied. It was Monday. Great.
"I don't know if you do, but do you remember Grayson, Ethan, and Cameron Dolan?" She asked.
"Yes! Omg," I replied.
"Well they still live across from us, plus your gonna be going to the same school as the boys," my aunt explained. Oh man.

Once we got home I dragged my bags into the guest room. I was so tired.
"I'm gonna sleep for a little bit, I'm kinda tired." I said.
"Sounds good." My aunt replied. Everyone was sleeping now, so I tried my best to be quiet. I would say hi once it was the morning, morning.

I walked into the bedroom. It looked exactly the same as I remembered it. I checked my phone. It was about 4AM, so I went to sleep.

•••

I woke up and looked out the window. I quickly texted my mom telling her I had arrived safely. I looked in the mirror in the room and put my hair up in a messy bun. I put on a pair of Lulu Lemon shorts, a cute Nike shirt, and my glasses. I usually wear contacts, but since I just woke up, I just wear my glasses.

I looked at the time and it was 2PM

I looked at the time and it was 2PM. I legit slept through the whole day. I went into the kitchen and saw Grayson, Ethan, their parents, my aunt and uncle, and Maddy standing there. Oh my god it was so embarrassing.

"Speak of the devil. We were just talking about you Adella," my aunt said.
"Oh haha," I replied. Ethan came over and said hi to me personally and then went into the kitchen to get food. Maddy came over too. Grayson walked up to me and gave me a giant hug.

"Hey gray!" I said laughing. "Remember?"
"How could I forget Adders," he replied. I missed him so much. Ethan and I were good friends, but we weren't nearly as close as Grayson and I were.

"Adella are you hungry?" My Aunt asked.
"No I'm okay, thanks though." I replied. While everyone else was talking I kept catching Grayson starting at me. Like not a glance, he looked over and I would catch him, and he would look away. It was actually kinda cute.

"So how have you been?" I asked Grayson.
"Pretty good thanks, what about you?" He replied.
"I've been good. Happy to be back. Apparently I'm going to ur school." I said laughing.
"Oh geeze. Good luck!" He replied

•••

It was Wednesday night and I had to go to school the next day. Would Ethan and Grayson even hangout with me? Would they even acknowledge that I was there? So many things to think about. I laid in bed thinking about it for so long until I dozed off.

•••

Authors Note:

I hope you enjoyed the second part ❤️

The next one will be more interesting💯

Peace Out ✌🏻️

>>>> 752 Words