o n e

Adella's POV

I was so happy that my parents finally let me leave Edmonton. I loved it, but I missed Jersey.

"Are you ready to go?" Mom asked. My flight was at 6:45PM, and it was about 4:30. I wanted to get there early so I would have time to chill before I had to get on the plane.

"Yeah I'm ready," I replied.
"I can't believe your leaving. You're growing up. My little girl... wow!" Mom said starting to tear up.
"Omg, stopp!" I said turning my head around. "Can we go now?"
"Yeah, lets go. Come on Beatrice." Mom replied. My dad was at work so he couldn't come and say goodbye, but I would call him later.

As we drove to the airport I started to get nervous. I wouldn't get to see my parents for a little while. I had never flew by myself before as well. I didn't bring much, I had my furniture shipped and some of my clothes. My Aunt Stacy texted me saying that it had arrived.

"Here's your stop," Mom said. I stepped out of the car and grabbed my carry on as well as my suit case.
"I'm gonna miss you!" I said to my mom and sister.
"I'm gonna miss you too," Beatrice replied. They both hugged me goodbye, and I went on inside. I had no idea where to go. I lined up for baggage.

Once I got to the front I had to pay for my bags. After I went on through security. For some strange reason, I always thought they were going to find something sketchy in my bag that I didn't even know was there, but luckily nothing happened and I went on through.

It was about 5:20PM when I got checked through so I decided to go and eat. I texted a few friends, and posted some pictures on my snapchat story. I was going through my friends on Snapchat and noticed "Ethan Dolan & Grayson Dolan". I totally forgot about them. I guess I would be seeing them while I was there. I remembered that they had become YouTube sensations, with millions of subscribers. I hope that it didn't change them.

After I ate, I payed and went to the bathroom one last time before I boarded.

Soon my plane was called and I took out my passport and boarding ticket. I handed the man my passport and they looked at me.
"Your a very pretty girl," he said. They guy looked about 20, how was he working in an airport.
"Thank you very much," I replied. He passed me my ticket and passport and I carried on. When I was waiting to get to my seat the announcer came on.

"Passenger 846, will get advancements to first class."

I looked down at my ticket, and what do you know. I had ticket 846. I awkwardly had to squish pass all the other passengers to get to the front.

"I have ticket 846," I said to the flight attendant.
"Play, your a lucky girl." She said as she directed me to first class. I walked down the aisles and found my seat. There was so much room. I realized that there's a 2 hour time change. That would definitely mess me up. I quickly texted my mom and aunt saying that I was on the plane.

•••

I opened my eyes and looked out the window. It was pitch black. I checked my phone and it said 2:47AM. It had already changed the time.

"We will be landing in approximately 10 minutes. Please place any tray tables up properly as well as straighten out your seats."

I did as the pilot said. I posted a picture of the window on my snapchat story, saying that I was almost in Jersey. I was getting really excited now.

____________________

I hope you enjoy my new story 💕

I know I said that I would wait to start a Grayson Dolan fan fiction, but I couldn't wait 😊💘

Here ya go! 💜

Peace Out ✌🏻️

>>>>> 685 Words