e i g h t

Grayson's POV

Adella and I walked along the pier to the ticket booth.

"Do you like rides?" I asked her.

"Kinda. I don't like rides that go up high. I'm in a way, scared of heights." She replies. It was honestly really cute that she was afraid of heights.

"Aweh," I replied.

We walk up to the ticket booth.

"Omg are you Grayson Dolan?" The girl asked at the front. She looked about 18 or something.

"Yeah," I said smiling.

"Omg can I get a picture?" She asked. I looked over at Adella. She just nodded her head. I quickly took a picture with the girl and I bough us our tickets. We just got wristbands so we got unlimited rides for the day.

I took a quick picture of the pier for snapchat.

"What ride do you wanna go on first?" I asked.

"Hmmm. We should do the haunted house!" Adella said. Since it was the fall, there was a haunted house which came every year. The last couple of times I went, I almost shit my pants because it was so scary.

"Okay, but i'm warning you. It's really scary!" I explained. Adella looked up at me and grinned.

"Cmon lets go!" She said pulling me in the direction of the haunted house. We walked up to the area it was being held in. I looked on a poster and this year it was a lot different. It was like a walk through and there was a bunch of different rooms. The theme was 'Carnival Madness'.

"Are you ready?" A woman asked us. She was the one that was allowing us to go inside. Like a security guard.

"I'm so scared!" Adella said. She was shaking. I just wrapped my arms around her.

"Awe you two are so cute!" The woman said. We just looked at each other and laughed.

"Thank you," i said. I looked down at Adella. "Well she ain't wrong."

"Funny," she replied. it was finally our turn to go into the haunted house. Adella grabbed my hand as tight as possible.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIGGEST NIGHTMARE EVER?" Someone screened from behind. They kept coming and pushing us. Adella snuggled into my arms. Suddenly someone jumped out at us.

"Aghhh!" We screamed. Adella was so scared. She jumped so high. She kept holding my arm and wouldn't let go. We went into another room. It was decorated in the red and white triangles like a tent. Someone with a chainsaw popped out at us and started following us into the next room. Adella didn't know where to go because she didn't want to be behind me, but she didn't want to go in front.

"Grayson!" She yelled. She ran and hugged me so tight.

"It's okay," I say trying to comfort her. We went into a couple more rooms. It was actually pretty scary. The final room came around and we got separated. They pushed us into two different hallways. Fuck!!

Adella's POV

As they split us up I was even more scared. For the first half of the haunted house I just hid behind Grayson, now I was all alone. I was walking down a long corridor when someone jumped out at me. "Fuck!" I scream.