s i x t e e n

grayson's pov

we were driving too the stage area that we were performing at.

"adella?" i said.
"yes gray?" she replied grabbing my hand.
"you ready to meet all the fans tomorrow?" i asked.
"i'm kinda nervous on how everyone's gonna act, but i'm good." she replied.

i knew that people knew who she was because of modelling and youtube, but the fact that she was hanging out with eth and i, i was even kinda nervous.

once we got to the stage, we walked in through the back and met up with our security guard. we then began running through our performance schedule.

after we finished up we went for pizza. a bunch of fans showed up to take pictures with us which was fun.

"that went well," ethan said.
"yeah!" adella replied.

•••

*skip to the next day*

adella's pov

i was beyond excited for the show tonight. it was around 4:30 and the show was at 6:45. we were all just chilling out in the hotel room and watching youtube videos on the laptop.

"i'm gonna go get ready for the show," i say getting up and going to my suitcase. i grabbed an outfit and went into the bathroom.

i put on nike leggings, a maroon crop too that says 'me? sarcastic. never.' as well i put on maroon vans. i put my hair in a pony. i knew i would end up taking it out but whatever. i did my makeup and went back into the room.

"damnnn

"damnnn. someone's looking fine," grayson said.
"shush," i say. "yours not looking to bad yourself."

gray was wearing a muscle t which he looked very hot in. i went over and hugged him from behind over his shoulders.

"make sure no boys are looking at your bum. that's my job!" gray said grabbing my ass
"i won't," i replied smiling

it was finally time to leave for the show and i was so excited!

•••
*skips to the show*

the boys called me on stage and fans went crazy. all i could hear was screaming from the audience.

"hey guys!" i say into the mic.
"so adella decided to come to toronto with us for a show!" grayson says.
"but since she doesn't really know how these shows work, maybe we should do a little challenge?" ethan suggests. everyone started to cheer.
"earlier today we asked adella if she would be up to doing the 'electric spelling bee challenge thing' and she said she would." grayson explains.
"it took a lot of convincing," i said. "but imma whoop your bums because i'm way better at spelling!"
"you wish," grayson said smiling at me. "well actually you probably will."
"so you have probably seen these before!" ethan says pulling out shock collars from behind his back. "each round there will be a new body part, as well as a new word."
"we will all take turns giving each other a word to spell. if you spell it wrong, you get shocked." grayson explained.
"well, now i'm scared." i said laughing.
"okay so our first body part is going to be forearm," ethan said putting the shock collar on his arm.
"the shockers go from level one to eight, so we're going to go on eight the whole time." gray said laughing. "i'm actually terrified right now because i suck at spelling."