f o u r t e e n

Grayson's POV

We were getting ready to land, and I was getting very excited. Our show was on the 22nd, which was tomorrow. We were leaving to go back to Jersey on the 26th, because we were going to Australia on the 29th.

"Gray, look!" Adella said pointing to the window.
"It's beautiful!" I exclaim. There was no time change, since we were in the East still. Thank god.

We landed and walked into the airport. Fans ran up to us screaming. It was like 6:00AM, I was so surprised.

"Hey!" I said to everyone. A bunch of fans came over to take photos. Adella was shocked.

"You good?" I asked her.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go to the bathroom before we go get our bags." She replied.

Adella's POV

I walked over to the bathroom. I had my hoodie and my phone with me. Suddenly someone pushed me up against a wall. They began kissing my neck, giving me hickeys. I couldn't see who they were, so I grabbed their hair. They began to undress me and touch me.

"Oh my god." I said.

Grayson's POV

I don't know what was taking Adella so long. We had finished our little mini meet and greet and we were waiting to go get our bags, but Adella never came.

"Hey, Ethan. I'm gonna go check on Adella."
"Okay Buddy!" He replied. I turned around the corner and I heard something. I heard someone in the bathroom.

"Help!" I heard someone yell. It sounded like Adella. I opened the door and there she was. Being fucked by some random guy.
"What the fuck!" I yell. I pull this guy off of her and he comes at me.
"Let us finish what we started would you?" He says.
"Umm how about no!" I yell and punch him right in the nose. Ethan came running into the bathroom and pulled me off of this guy. He walked away with a bloody nose.

"Don't think this is the last of me," he said smirking. Adella was beyond terrified. She was in the corner putting her clothes back on.
"Adella!" I yell. "What the fuck was that?" I say. She doesn't say anything. She hugs me so tight and doesn't let go. I look into her eyes. They were full of fear. They begin to water.

"Adella, what happened? Please don't cry."
"That was my ex; Dylan." She exclaims.
"What did he want?" I ask.
"Well a while back when I was dating him in Edmonton. We were hanging out. He wanted to have sex, but I really didn't want too." She explains. "I pushed him off and went home. That's kinda why I moved to Jersey."
"Oh my god!" I say hugging her even tighter.
"He wanted to come and find me and finish what he started." She says. "I'm scared."
"Oh Adella." I say. "It's going to be okay!"
"No it's not! He knows who I'm with. He knows where I am," She replies.
"Aweh. Baby!" I say. I felt so bad. We needed to get out of here. We went over to where our luggage was and sat down. Adella sat on top of me and snuggled into my shoulder.