f i f t e e n

{I decided I would centre the story now. I might change it in the future. For now I wanted to switch it up. Also I may have spelling and grammar errors lmao}

{I also think it would look nicer if I didn't have capitals. I might try it for the next part}

Grayson's POV

"Ethan did you see that?" I asked.
"See what?" He replied.
"That guy. He just touched Adella's back!" I explained.
"Buddy. You need to chill," he replied.

He was right, it was probably just nothing anyways. I was so excited to see what Adella's tattoo was going to be. Ethan and I both had tattoos, which we got a while ago.

An hour later Adella walked out with her hair in a messy bun and her hoodie in her arm. This guy was following behind her. I made sure to eye him down and monitor what was going on.

"How did it go?" Ethan asked Adella.
"It was great!" She replied.
"Can we see it?" I asked.
"Not yet!" Adella replied. "He just needs to add one more thing."

Adella walked over to another seat. She began getting tattooed again. I was kinda confused, because she said she was getting 'a' tattoo, meaning only one.

Minutes later Adella walked over to us.
"Can we see now?" I asked.
"Yes!" She replied. Adella turned around showing us the back of her neck which had 'IX III' tattooed.

"What does it stand for?" I asked

"Well it is the numbers nine and three in roman numerals. It's kinda confusing, but my moms birthday is the ninth of July, which is why the nine is there. My dads birthday is on the third of February, which is why the three is ther-"

Suddenly this tool who was doing Adella's tattoo walked over and grabbed onto her shoulders.

"This girl is the bomb dot com!" He said.
"I know," I replied giving him a glare.
"Wanna get dinner later?" He asked Adella. I was shocked.
"Um no she can't!" I butted in.
"I asked the lady, not you." He said getting in my face.
"Okay, okay! Chill guys," Ethan said standing in between me and this guy.
"Talk to you later Adella," he said winking. I rolled my eyes.
"As you were saying," I said smiling.
She just laughed.
"Well, um. As I was explaining, that is why the three is there. Here's where it gets kinda confusing. My sisters birthday is on the sixth of March, which is nine minus three. Explaining how everything adds up with the nine and three being there. Last there's my birthday which is on the twelfth of December which is nine plus three." Adella exclaimed.
"That's actually really cool!" Ethan and I replied.
"Then why did you have to come out here and sit over there?" I asked pointing to the chair Adella was sitting in earlier.
"Well I wanted to get this.."

Adella took the hoodie that was covering the tattoo and put it in her other hand.

"I got this one for you guys too! You have been my best friends since I was like four, so this one goes out for you two

"I got this one for you guys too! You have been my best friends since I was like four, so this one goes out for you two." Adella explained. "I got the number twelve in talley marks because all three of our birthdays are in the twelfth month of the year."
"Aweh, that's so sweet!" Ethan replied.
"Thanks boo!" I said hugging her.

Adella's POV

I really liked my tattoos. They hurt a little, but not much. It was a little later in the day; about 4:00.

I decided to text my friend Eliza since I haven't talked to her lately.

Adella: Hey girly❤️
Eliza: Omg hey! I haven't talked to you forever!!!!
Adella: I miss you so much!!
Eliza: Same. Where have you been?!?!
Adella: I'm in Toronto with the boys! I'm going to one of their shows!
Eliza: Oooooh Funky! How are things with you and Gray?
Adella: Great, actually great!
Eliza: That's good! I wanna hangout!!!!!
Adella: Same! We need to once I get back! The boys are going to Australia soon, so we can hangout!!
Eliza: sounds like a plan!

I put my phone down. Grayson and Ethan were both watching tv in the hotel room, while I was texting Eliza.

"We gotta head to rehearsal soon," Gray says.
"Yeah, we could pick up food on the way?" Ethan suggests.
"Why not?" I reply. I was currently wearing sweats and a crop top and I wanted to go change.
"I'm gonna go change into different clothes," I said laughing as I got up.
"Nooooo!" Grayson complains. "You look fine."
"Noo, I'm gonna go change you turd!" I reply.

Grayson picks me up and throws be back on to the bed.
"Too bad," Grayson says pressing his lips against mine.
"Your so cheesy," I say.
"C'mon lets go!" Ethan says motioning us towards the door.

•••

Authors Note:

I'm writing a bunch right now 💙

I have sooooo many ideas, and I'm so excited 💯

The next chapter will have no capitals because i honestly hate capitals so much ☀️

Plus it take a lot of time to have to capitalize the shit lol

i know i sound lazy, it's cuz i am 😂

this is why i spend my time writing stories and fanfiction of things that will never happen to me😉

ttyl peace out✌🏻️

•••

date: november 19th 2016

time: 11:47

words: 900💛