s i x

Adella's POV

i hoped that Grayson and I would become closer. He was so nice, and I didn't understand why people didn't like him. Maddy came out of her bathroom in her dress. She was wearing a white flower patterned dress, with white flats. Her hair was perfectly curled and he makeup was stunning. She also held a gold clutch.

"You look so pretty!" I said to Maddy

"Aweh thanks," she replied smiling.

"Time to go!" Aunt Stacy yelled up that stairs.

"Coming!" Maddy and I yelled back. We walked down the stairs and into the front room.

"Ready!" We said. We got a couple pictures taken and we were on our way.

Grayson's POV

"How do I look?" I asked Ethan.

"Fresh bro!" He replied. I quickly posted something on my snapchat story.

'dinner ready😏'

'dinner ready😏'

It was time to leave and the whole Dolan family got into the car. Cameron was away at College, so she wouldn't get to see Adella until she got back.

•••

We walked into the restaurant and it was really fancy. There was dimmed lights and candles in the middle of tables.

"Reservation for 8." My dad said to the woman at the front.

"For Dolan?" She asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Come this way," she said directing us. We followed here to more of a private area. There wasn't as many people, but still enough to make it seem like a restaurant. Adella's family wasn't here yet so Ethan and I waited with mom and dad until Adella and Maddy got here.