f i v e

Grayson's POV

School was really boring. I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was Adella. I know we just started hanging out again, but I really liked her. I didn't wanna drop any hints though, I'm just being a nice guy.

"Grayson!" Ethan yelled.

"I heard you and Adella went for lunch?" Ethan said smirking.

"Yeppers!" I replied laughing.

"Gettin' it!" Ethan yelled. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my stuff and went to class

•••

I was riding the bus home with Ethan when I get a text from Adella.

Adella: hey, I heard your fam jam, is coming for dinner with us tonight
Me: yay! See ya later :)

I was so excited that I got to see Adella tonight.

"Ethan, were going for dinner with Adellas family!" I said.

"Ooooh! Gray. You gotta make a good impression!" He replied. I shoved him and laughed.

"Oh I will," I replied sarcastically. I was usually good with girls, but Adella made me feel special. Like why would a girl like her wanna date me?

I went on to Twitter to check up on it. I tweeted;

@GraysonDolan: fam dinner tonight 😏

I started getting likes and retweets instantly. I noticed that everyone started getting all stirred up about Adella and I. Since we both posted photos of each other on our Snapchat stories, people started to think we were hiding something between us. we weren't hiding that we were hanging out together, but I was hiding that I truly did like her.

Adela's POV

It was about 5:00. We had reservations at 7:30. I finished all of my homework I had to do, and just chilled out in my room on my phone. I noticed that Grayson tweeted something and liked it. I posted on my snapchat story;

'somehow I got talked into going for dinner at a fancy restaurant

'somehow I got talked into going for dinner at a fancy restaurant. hmmmm?'

After, I walked into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I did a special french braid down the back of my hair, and a bold, copper makeup look. I put on a short, black dress that had lace sleeves and an open back. I grabbed a black shoulder purse my mom had gotten me, as well I put on black heels I got online.

I walked over to Maddy's room to see what she was doing

I walked over to Maddy's room to see what she was doing. I knocked in the door and she came and opened it.

"Omg I love your dress!" She said.

"Thanks, I came to see yours!" I replied.

"Oh, I haven't put in on yet, but you can chill out in my room with me while I'm getting ready." Maddy exclaimed.

"Okay!" I replied. I walked into her room. It was so cool. I sat down on her bed and looked at the picture she had on her bedside table.

"Omg, is this me and you?" I asked pointing at the photo.

"Yes, it is!" She replied. It was a photo of us at the dock in the summer.

"Man, we had some good times there." I said winking.

I played on my phone for a bit, when I got a text from Grayson.

Grayson: ask your aunt if you guys wanna get another table for Ethan, Maddy, Cam, You, and I.
Me: okay lmao

I went and asked my Aunt, and she said that it would be a great idea.

Me: my aunt said that it would be a great idea
Grayson: okay, see you tonight :)

•••

Authors Note:

Hope you enjoyed part 5 ❤️

Hopefully I'll have a new part up before the weekends over 💕

Peace Out✌🏻️