s e v e n t e e n

(sike! i'm not gonna add smut, at least not yet lol)
adella's pov

grayson was getting changed and i was trying so hard not to look. his chiseled body, and rock hard abs. i wanted to just look.

"okay you can turn around," grayson said.

i turned around and he was standing there with just sweats on.

"so i didn't even really have to turn around huh?" i said laughing.
"eh," he replied.
"im tired," i complained.
"then go to sleep you bum," grayson said.
"but i can't," i replied.
"why not?" he said. "do i need to give you a goodnight kiss?"
"yes," i pouted.

grayson came and jumped on the bed. he grabbed my cheeks and pressed his soft lips against mine.

"better?" he asked.
"it will do," i laughed.

he just wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me so tight.

"your fucking adorable!" grayson said hugging me even tighter.

•••

*skips to the next morning*

i woke up to the sunrise outside. i turn my head to look over at grayson. he looks so cute when he's sleeping. i'm so lucky to have him. i try to get out of his grip but he pulled me back tight. his arms were locked around mine.

"gray," i complain.
"where are you going?" he says in his raspy morning voice.
"i need to do something," i reply.
"ugh," he takes his arms off of me and i instantly feel the cold.

i walk over to the chair and grab a hoodie and go into bathroom.

it was around 7 am and i wanted to go and get gifts for maddy and my aunt and uncle. i might even get something for the twins. i put my hair in a messy bun, and a little bit of makeup. i wear a pair of blue jeans and an oversized hoodie.

"i'll be back soon," i whisper to grayson as i plant a kiss on his forehead. ethan was still sleeping, so i didn't want to wake him.
"what? where are you going?" grayson asks.
"is going shopping," i laugh.
"okay, have fun. i love you!"
"i love you too," i replied.

•••

i walked around downtown for a bit until i came across this cute coffee shop. i walked inside and smelled the wonderful scent of coffee beans.

"adella?" someone asked.

i turned around and it was a little girl, she looked about 11.

"hello," i replied.
"do you think i could get a picture?" she asked.
"of course!" i say.

we take the picture and she had the biggest smile on her face. i was in line to put in my order, so i decided to talk to the girl for a bit.

"i love you so much! it was so cool to see you at the show!" the girl exclaims.
"aweh. happy to hear that. what's your name?" i asked.
"meghan!" she replied.
"well meghan, it was nice meeting you, but i have to go now." i say. "hopefully i see you again sometime!"
"thank you. also you and grayson are really cute together!" she said. i just laughed.
"bye," she replied waving.

i went up to the worker at the front and placed my order. she didn't seem very happy though.

•••

i looked through some of my bags. so far i had gotten some earrings and makeup for maddy, wine glasses for my aunt, this special kind of beer that you can only get in canada for my uncle, and a t-shirt for ethan. i was stuck on grayson. i had no idea what to get him. i didn't want to buy him something cheesy and stupid, but i wanted it to be unique.

i finally got a perfect idea. although he wasn't a bit fan, i think it would be something fun to do together.

•••

grayson's pov

ethan and i needed to film our youtube video so we decided to do 'reading our old tweets'.

•••

once we finished filming we just chilled for a bit. we were leaving in two days to go home, but we would be leaving for australia a couple days after. i was really gonna miss adella and i felt bad leaving her.

"ethan." i say. "do you think that adella would go to prom with me?"
"uhhh duh," he says. "i'm pretty sure any girl would want to go to prom with you though."
"okay, but i'm asking because i want to ask adella." i explain. "i need it to be special!"
"well you have quite a while, so no need to worry, just make sure someone else doesn't ask her." he replied.

soon adella came back to the hotel. it was around 2pm so she was gone for a while.

"how was shopping?" i ask.
"hectic. there are so many people doing their christmas shopping!" she replies. "i also talked to my mom. she's trying to get me to go down there soon, but i don't know when."
"you should go! they probably miss you," ethan says.
"they even asked about you two," she said giggling.
"oh god, what did they say?" i ask.
"all good things gray," she replied.

adella's pov

"well i got you two presents!" i say excitedly.
"really?" they reply shooting their heads up.
"yup!" i hand ethan his t-shirt.
"ooooh thanks adders!" ethan replies.
"now grayson. you may not like it, but i feel like it would be something fun we could do together."

i hand him the hockey tickets.

"aweh, this is sweet. i can't wait to go together!" he replies.
"ethan your off the hook tomorrow," i say.

•••

authors note:

hey guyssss💕

hope you enjoyed this part 💜

sooooo yeah 😂❤️

remember to follow my instagram🙃@suhhhdolans👍

i update every tuesday and friday😉

ttyl peace out✌🏻️

date: november 29th 2016

wc: 967🎉