t h i r t e e n

Adella's POV

*Skip to November 20th*

I was packing up getting ready for the trip tomorrow. I was so excited. Grayson and I were still just a thing, nothing official. Our flight left at 4:30AM, on November 21st. I was not looking forward to getting up that early. I went to go see what Maddy was up too.

"Hey Maddsters!" I say.
"Heyyyy!" She replies. "Are you ready for your trip tomorrow?"
"Kinda," I laugh. "I still have to pack a couple things, but I'm really excited. Although, I am kinda scared about how their fans are going to react when I go on stage."
"They will love you!" Maddy replies. "Well, I'm going to head to bed. I have school tomorrow, I'll see you when you get back. Don't forget to text me!"
"Definitely. I'm gonna miss you!" I say giving Maddy a hug. I walk back into my room and check my phone.

Grayson: Hey. Pick you up at 2:45 ❤️
Me: Okay, can't wait! 💕

I finished packing and headed to bed. I quickly tweeted;

@AdellaKingsly: Headed to Toronto tomorrow💕Missin Canada lately😇

I put my phone away and went to bed.

*Skip to morning*

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock once again. I tapped my phone and it was 1:40. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face. I put my hair in a messy bun, and some chapstick. Since we were traveling all day, I didn't wear any makeup. I went into my room and put on Adidas Pants, a cute white crop top, and I put a 'NYPD' hoodie in my carry-on bag just incase it got cold. I also wore my black Converse.

I went into the kitchen and everyone was sleeping still

I went into the kitchen and everyone was sleeping still. I got myself a bowl of cereal, as well I wrote a note;

Dear Fam Jam,

It's about 2AM, Grayson and Ethan are picking me up soon. I'll see you guys when I get back. Miss you guys!!

Adella :)

I ate my cereal and then went and waited outside with my bag. Soon Grayson and Ethan came outside and waved at me.

"Yooo!!" Grayson hollered.
"Hiii!" I yell back.
"You ready?" Ethan yelled from across the street.
"You betcha!" I reply.

They pull up beside me and Grayson comes and grabs my bags and puts them in the back. Grayson pulled me into a huge kiss.

"Aweh, Gray!" I say hugging him. "You're too cute!"
"Not as cute as you!" He replies. I give him a smile.
"Love you!" I say.
"I love you too!" He replies.