I Don't Care (Lee Soohyuk FF)

By iammeeya

"You give me your decision!" He slammed the table with his hands causing the wine glass to fall and break in... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1: I'm his Wife
Chapter 2: Another Woman
Chapter 3: 3rd Monthsary
Chapter 4: Lonely
Chapter 5: Night bathe
Chapter 6: New friend
Chapter 7: Make-over
Chapter 8: Family Dinner
Chapter 9: Germany
Chapter 10: Without You
Chapter 11: Frustrated
Chapter 12: Missing Soohyuk
Chapter 13: Embarrassed
Chapter 14: At Your Service!
Chapter 15: Photoshoot
Chapter 16: Is it Too Late to Say Sorry?
Chapter 17: Bed Fight
Chapter 18: Love Him Less
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: Bottoms Up!
Chapter 21: Sober Fight
Chapter 22: Baby
Chapter 23: When Did that Happen?
Chapter 23: Useless Fights
Amino
Chapter 24: Night Escape
Chapter 25: Breakfast
Chapter 26: Apple Juice
chapter 27: Explanation
Chapter 28: Outfit
Chapter 30: AKA Ms. Lee
Chapter 31: Airport
Chapter 32: VVIP
Chapter 33: Take to the Sky
Chapter 34: On Air
Chapter 35: Checkmate
Chapter 36: Bonjour France
Chapter 37: Room 1430
Chapter 38: Surprise!
Chapter 39: Date
Chapter 40: Fun?
Chapter 41: Dry
Chapter 42: Visit
Tell Me What You Think
Chapter 43: Night
Chapter 44: Mornight
Chapter 45: Photoshoot
Chapter 46: Pregnancy Test
Chapter 47: How did We
Chapter 48: Wavering heart
Chapter 49: He Doesn't Love Me
Chapter 50: Change
Attention
Chapter 51: Courting his Wife
Chapter 52: Pick me Up
Chapter 53: Telling the Parents
Chapter 54: Back to Korea
Chapter 55: Baby Things
Chapter 56: Short
Chapter 57: Sea Side with Sehun
Chapter 58: Angry
Chapter 58-2: Just extra
Chapter 59: Thanks Sehun
Chapter 60: Sehun's Open Arms
Chapter 61: Home Alone with Sehunnie
Chapter 62: Unstoppable
Chapter 63: Realization
Chapter 64: Start Anew
Chapter 65: Lawyer Park Chanyeol
Chapter 66: Divorce?!
Chapter 67: Perfect?
Chapter 68: Choco
Contest
Chapter 69: Guilty
Chapter 70: Un/Deserve
Contest Entries
Chapter 71: Mood Swings
Chapter 72: Honeymoon
Chapter 73: Miss Universe
Chapter 74: Beach
Chapter 75: Bartender
Contest Winner
Chapter 76: Caught
Good News
Chapter 77: Where are you?
Chapter 78: America
Chapter 80: The Tower, Lotte, New York
Chapter 81: Special Guest
Chapter 82: Lee Minho
Chapter 83: Piano
Chapter 84: Note Man
Chapter 85: ID Man
Chapter 86: Calvin Klein
Chapter 87: Arrived
Chapter 88: Hatred
Chapter 89: Loved
Chapter 90: F I N A L E
/ R E A D /
S P E C I A L
*wink*

Chapter 29: Interview

2.3K 75 28
By iammeeya

Ekk!

His face is so close I can feel it!

I was actually having mixed feelings inside, both not wanting and fangirling. But when his nose touched mine, oh gosh I love him.

I swallowed my pride and just waited until his lips crash into mine but—

*chuckles*

I suddenly heard him deep chuckling. My brows furrowed when I openes my eyes. I saw him smiling big, victory is his.

"So you were imagining things of me." He assumed, his lips still so close to me.

"Yahh..." I said through gritted teeth threatening, my volume very low because people might be coming soon.

Speaking of people... They're here.

"Good morning Mr. And Mrs. Lee!" A voice of a young lady greeted, causing me to turn my head back.

Soohyuk bowed from afar, waiting until the lady came to us with some of her VJ's and camera men behind her following.

My eyes widen when I saw the young lady.

Oh my gosh! IS SHE GOING TO A NIGHT CLUB THIS EARLY?!

Believe me guys, you will not LIKE her... AT ALL!

Her dress was very short, the skirt very high almost showing ALL of her thighs, and then her neck line was so low like you can see the whole world!

UGGHH!!!

My lips automatically crumpled, trying to prevent myself from getting angry. I clenched my fists.

Soohyuk leaned to my side to whisper, "Say hello."

I realized until then that the young— ahem flirty— lady was already in front of us, her head tilted to the side, flashing her eye lashes. Correction: Fake eyelashes.

Humph! I inwardly thought. I have a way more beautiful lashes than hers. It is real, too!

"Annyeong haseyo." She bowed, PURPOSELY showing her whole wide world, I just rolled my eyes up to NOT SEE. "My name's Young Hara. It's nice to meet you." She smiled flirtatiously as she pinned strands of hair behind her ear, her eyes looking at Soohyuk even though she was introducing to me.

I huffed a chuckle, a smirk letting out. "Oh hello... My name's Lee Minjung... LEE.MIN.JUNG." I pointed out the 'Lee', telling her to back off.

"It's nice meeting you, miss." She bows again, swaying her head forward, her butt showing off.

I cocked an eyebrow, not replying.

She wanted to play a game... I'll let her play alright.

Soohyuk, knowing nothing, just accepted her friendly attitude and gestured his way inside. "Why don't we come inside?" He invites.

Her smile widened and her eyes were looking at him in a different way. She nods very gently, "Thank you." Then she pin her hair again behind her ears.

I clenched my jaw, not letting her see it. "Yeah, come inside." I faked invited, immediately wrapping my arm around Soohyuk's arm and pulled him inside.

We went inside, the camera men also following behind us.

Soohyuk suggested that we should do the interview on our living room, they immediately set up.

The 'host', instead of helping his crew, just stuck with us and got clingy with my husband. MY.HUSBAND!

"Okay, everything's all set!" The leader of the camera men informed us.

We all then took a seat. Me and Soohyuk beside each other and the young lady sat on the couch NEXT to Soohyuk.

Ughhh!!!

"Okay... Ready and go!" He said.

The young lady immediately swayed her hair to the camera and gave a wide smile. "Hello everyone, we're here today with the talk of the town, the Lee Couples." She clapped her hands, introducing us to the viewers.

We both smiled and bowed.

"Hello, my name's Lee Soohyuk."

"And hello, my name's Lee Minjung."

We skipped the formalities and the interviewer started the questions.

"We have heard that you both are already 3 months married, is it right?" She asked causing us to nod.

"Oh, actually, it's now almost our 4th month together." I shot a glare at her, of course, hiding it under a smile. Soohyuk elbowed me and I just looked up at him with my eyes wrinkled.

She nodded, "Ah... I see. We would all like to know, why is it that you guys didn't publicize your marriage? Of course I'm pretty sure many of your fans, Soohyuk-ssi, are very very shocked about this sudden news." She pretended to chuckle but all I can see is that she's angry.

"Ah." He nodded, "Yes... Well..." He looked down at me, blinking his eyes but sparkling at the same time. "I wanted my wife to be protected. You know, from fans and sasaeng fans... It's all for her." He leaned his head at me.

I just smiled. Knowing nothing.

"That's very nice." She fake smiled, I KNOW IT! She turned to me, asking "How old are you, Ms. Minjung?"

I crossed my legs and placed my hands on top of my knee. "Well... I'm 18 years old—"

"Really?" She barged in, her eyes widen. "So you two have like... 10 years age of gap?" She pointed her two fingers at us.

We both nodded at the same time.

"Hmm interesting..." It took her a second to move on.

I smirked inside, just so happy because I feel like I have Soohyuk all to myself now MWUAHAHA?!

"So, how did you both meet? Was it love at first sight? Family friends? Or... Just like in the movies... Forced marriage?" She trailed, checking me if I'll react.

But I showed no mercy. I smiled and cling to my husband, "Well... For me, it was love at first sight. Since I was a little young when I saw him from the tv." I chuckled, remembering my old days. "Since then, I just had to see him everyday."

"Wow." She raspied her voice, nodding. "To me you just look like a sasaeng fan." She laughed at her own joke.

It didn't make me happy at all. My brows furrowed and Soohyuk felt my dark aura. So he chuckled for a bit before starting his story. "I first met her in my father's company anniversary. Our fathers are actually co-workers and they introduced us to each other." He raised his shoulders innocently.

I nodded. Yep, that's how it was. Well, of course it's a lie. I first met him in his house already when, but it's true that I was at my father's company anniversary. That's when his father met me.

She nodded, "That's a good start." Her smile faded, not happy.

She yabbed her mouth away, asking questions about Soohyuk and his hobbies. All of them, as in ALL OF THE QUESTIONS, were for Soohyuk. Not even one for me.

Ugh!

I hate it! I hate the fact that she's too beautiful to begin with. All those curves, that long hair, beautiful skin... I almost cried seeing her.

And here, my husband was smiling as amused as he can be.

I just shut my mouth.

"Now the fans are all curious... What is your ideal type?" She asked.

Soohyuk nodded, "My ideal type?" He smiled, "A tall girl, sexy, beautiful legs, long hair..." Soohyuk stated one by one, not describing anything or any parts of me. It's all the interviewer's appearance.

I felt a hit on my heart.

So I barged in, clearing my throat, "Excuse me, would you like a cup of tea?" I asked. Soohyuk stopped and looked at me.

I focused my eyes on the young lady with a smiling face, she nodded, "Yes please."

Tss. I know you just want to have some quality time with my husband.

I sighed thinking to myself as I left, Well no worries. It's better to get hurt now. Besides, we'll be divorcing soon.

Leaving the two behind, I covered my ears mentally as I do what I need to do.

Taking two cups of vintage sets, I prepared some mint tea. Placed them in a tray and sided it with a sliced french bread.

She was actually his type and I can feel it.

I looked over to them from afar, and I saw the young lady giggling her feels out as she reaches for my husband's hand. Soohyuk didn't mind at all.

My eyes widen and I frowned, feeling the heat rise up my whole face.  I wanted to freakingly attack her right now but I need not to ruin Soohyuk's image.

So instead, I bit my lip and cried for a little while, no one noticing and no one caring.

I sniffed once more, wiping the tears of my eyes before I grabbed the tray and went back to the living room interrupting their little friendly chat.

I cleared my throat as I bent down and placed the tray in front of her, "Please." I smiled, inviting her to accept it.

She smiled and nodded, "Thank you." Using her flirty fingers to take the handle of the cup.

I sat and Soohyuk was surprised to see me, "Omo... Honey, did you cry—"

"So, Ms. Hara." I cut Soohyuk, turning to the interviewer who was taking a sip of her tea. She rolled her eyes to see me, swallowing the sip of the mint tea.

"Hmm?" She hummed her filthy tune.

I placed my hands on my knees, rocking myself back and forth. "I guess, Soohyuk-ssi here is your type?"

She chocked on her tea and spat out a little, surprised by my sudden question. Soohyuk was taken aback too.

Taking her handkerchief out, Soohyuk was offering help but she rejects. At last, she used her brain.

The lady chuckled, shaking her head nervously, "A-A-Aniyo!" She flicked her hand at me, giving me a face od 'no way.'

I chuckled too, narrowing my eyes at her, "Don't lie. It's okay, I know every girl loves my husband, even I can't deny that." I started spitting out words without even thinking.

Soohyuk eyes widen, turning his head to look at me. He whispered through gritted teeth, "Stop it."

But I just huffed a chuckle, "You know, if you'd like, come here anytime." Inviting her.

She nervously laughed, "I-I would like to accept the invite—"

"But make sure to bring your boyfriend so that I can also flirt wity him—MMPHHM!!!" I cut her, but then I was cut when Soohyuk covered my mouth with his hand as he chuckled.

Soohyuk bowed at the young lady who has her lips gaped and then to the crew with their eyes widen.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I apologize." He bows at them as I struggled to free from his hold.

Once I got the chance, I pushed his hand away and spoke again, "Don't worry because I'll divorce— mmph!" My lips has been caught by his hands once more, I trying to push his hand away. But this time, he placed his other hand at the back of my head and the other on my mouth, making it harder for me to breath.

He chuckled nervously once more, bowing and apologizing to the crowd. "I'm really really sorry." He pointed out. "She's not like this often."

The interviewer flicked her hair back, looking at me victoriously. "No, no. It's alright." She fixes her hair, flirting at Soohyuk. "We understa—"

"She's pregnant." Soohyuk barged in.

Everyone became silent, including me.

I stopped and blinked, looking at the people around us with their jaws dropped on the floor.

Soohyuk smiled, "Minjung's like this because she's 3 months pregnant." He looked at me as he slowly take off his hands from my head.

"W-what?" Ms. Hara here, couldn't believe it.

Soohyuk didn't mind her and just looked at me differently, I was nervous suddenly. His eyes roamed my face, every part of it. "Yeah..." His raspy voice croaked, "She's pregnant. She's 3 months pregnant with my baby." He said so sincerely that even I can be fooled.

I blinked at him, my eyes melting at him.

"And I... Love her." He pointed out. "I love her very much." His eyes sparkled while everyone were in pause mode because of the sudden news.

Soohyuk, is this another joke of yours? WHY DID YOU SAY IT LIKE YOU REALLY MEAN IT?! TELL ME!

I can't believe he can speak and act that well.

He's cool.

Suddenly, he leaned forward, bending down to level my gaze.

"S-so..." The interviewer started speaking, but Soohyuk ignores and just kept on leaning closer...

And closer...

And closer...

And closer to me.

His nose touched mine, his eyes looked down on my lips while I look up at his shutting lids.

I felt his breath flushing on my lips.

Suddenly, my eyes shut automatically.

Later feeling his soft lips touch mine.

Eek!

He's kissing me... ON PUBLIC!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 9.9K 28
"This is nothing but a forced marriage. Don't you expect me to love you or something? I have a girlfriend and I am only hers.", He growled, "Do you u...
31.7K 2K 53
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
393K 25.2K 24
"I am your wife." "This marriage is a mistake. A huge mistake." He stated, making her eyes go wide open in shock. "I am trapped in it against my wil...
433K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...