I Don't Care (Lee Soohyuk FF)

Bởi iammeeya

"You give me your decision!" He slammed the table with his hands causing the wine glass to fall and break in... Xem Thêm

Introduction:
Chapter 1: I'm his Wife
Chapter 2: Another Woman
Chapter 3: 3rd Monthsary
Chapter 4: Lonely
Chapter 5: Night bathe
Chapter 6: New friend
Chapter 7: Make-over
Chapter 8: Family Dinner
Chapter 9: Germany
Chapter 10: Without You
Chapter 11: Frustrated
Chapter 12: Missing Soohyuk
Chapter 13: Embarrassed
Chapter 14: At Your Service!
Chapter 15: Photoshoot
Chapter 16: Is it Too Late to Say Sorry?
Chapter 17: Bed Fight
Chapter 18: Love Him Less
Chapter 19: Park
Chapter 20: Bottoms Up!
Chapter 21: Sober Fight
Chapter 22: Baby
Chapter 23: When Did that Happen?
Chapter 23: Useless Fights
Amino
Chapter 24: Night Escape
Chapter 25: Breakfast
Chapter 26: Apple Juice
chapter 27: Explanation
Chapter 29: Interview
Chapter 30: AKA Ms. Lee
Chapter 31: Airport
Chapter 32: VVIP
Chapter 33: Take to the Sky
Chapter 34: On Air
Chapter 35: Checkmate
Chapter 36: Bonjour France
Chapter 37: Room 1430
Chapter 38: Surprise!
Chapter 39: Date
Chapter 40: Fun?
Chapter 41: Dry
Chapter 42: Visit
Tell Me What You Think
Chapter 43: Night
Chapter 44: Mornight
Chapter 45: Photoshoot
Chapter 46: Pregnancy Test
Chapter 47: How did We
Chapter 48: Wavering heart
Chapter 49: He Doesn't Love Me
Chapter 50: Change
Attention
Chapter 51: Courting his Wife
Chapter 52: Pick me Up
Chapter 53: Telling the Parents
Chapter 54: Back to Korea
Chapter 55: Baby Things
Chapter 56: Short
Chapter 57: Sea Side with Sehun
Chapter 58: Angry
Chapter 58-2: Just extra
Chapter 59: Thanks Sehun
Chapter 60: Sehun's Open Arms
Chapter 61: Home Alone with Sehunnie
Chapter 62: Unstoppable
Chapter 63: Realization
Chapter 64: Start Anew
Chapter 65: Lawyer Park Chanyeol
Chapter 66: Divorce?!
Chapter 67: Perfect?
Chapter 68: Choco
Contest
Chapter 69: Guilty
Chapter 70: Un/Deserve
Contest Entries
Chapter 71: Mood Swings
Chapter 72: Honeymoon
Chapter 73: Miss Universe
Chapter 74: Beach
Chapter 75: Bartender
Contest Winner
Chapter 76: Caught
Good News
Chapter 77: Where are you?
Chapter 78: America
Chapter 80: The Tower, Lotte, New York
Chapter 81: Special Guest
Chapter 82: Lee Minho
Chapter 83: Piano
Chapter 84: Note Man
Chapter 85: ID Man
Chapter 86: Calvin Klein
Chapter 87: Arrived
Chapter 88: Hatred
Chapter 89: Loved
Chapter 90: F I N A L E
/ R E A D /
S P E C I A L
*wink*

Chapter 28: Outfit

2.7K 75 24
Bởi iammeeya

*Knock knock knock*

I heard as I was changing into my clothes, "Yes? Who is it?" I asked.

"Who else? It's your husband." Soohyuk said in a way of 'matter of fact'. Stating the obvious.

I rolled my eyes as I put on my blouse. "What do you want?" I asked through thin walls.

The thing is that, when he told me this morning that we're going to have an interview about our marriage, we both fixed the whole house to look 'believable'.

I arranged my room to look like a guest room, and decorated our pictures everywhere. Especially the pictures on our wedding day. He didn't smile that much though, but it can be counted as real.

And now, after all that redecorating the house, the place looks like we've been into each corners with our love. Eww.

I took a bath afterwards, feeling the fresh water fill my skin... I was relaxed and happy, until now:

"Of course I need to see how my wife would look like for the interview." He points at the word 'wife'.

I sighed before turning around to look at the mirror, seeing myself in a white blouse and a pencil cut skirt that hugged my waists beautifully. I faked a smile once before bowing to myself, rehearsing how should I look like an innocent wife... but it's not working at all.

I stomped my way towards the door before opening, seeing Soohyuk leaning on the wall behind him. He was wearing a black sweater that hugged his muscles perfectly, a wide neck line that almost showed his shoulders and displayed his beautiful white skin. Not to mention his collarbone that is seen. His lower region wore a grey wide pants, matching his CASUAL outfit.

He narrowed his eyes instead of widening them.

So I cared to ask, "What?"

"What?" He repeated before a burst of laughter came filling the hallway.

I narrowed my eyes at him lifelessly, "Just spill it, long neck." I crossed my arms.

He also crossed his before bending down to push against the wall to stand, "Are you going to a job interview?" He sarcastically asked, telling me that my attire fits it.

I closed my eyes half lid, looking at him as lifeless as I can. I retorted, "Are you going to sleep?" I sarcastically asked.

He chuckled, leaning his head back letting me see his apple. I closed my eyes immediately. "This is called chic, for your information." He added.

I sighed, "What's wrong with being formal with the interview?" I cocked a shoulder of mine.

He shoved his hands on his pockets before taking a step forward. "That's the thing here, mademoiselle. If you're wearing a too much formal attire for this interview, it might look stiff and UNREAL." He pointed.

I furrowed my brows, "What? I don't get it." I shook my head.

He sighs, his expressions clearly telling me that I have no common sense at all. "Look... this is an interview about the two of us and our normal lives. So if you wear those fancy clothing of yours, I don't think they will believe that we didn't marry because of a contract."

I thought of it, and the man has a point, sadly.

I huffed, puffing my cheeks, "Then what should I wear?" I asked.

His face plastered a smirk on the lips, "Follow me." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his room.

Now I really feel like we're 1% a couple because the room was filled with our lovey-dovey pictures it makes me want to blind my eyes. I think I did too much.

He let go of me after we're arrived at his walk-in closet. Soohyuk started shuffling some of his clothing before turning around with a huge smile on his face. "Here." He stretched his arms with the clothes on his hands.

I took it with my brows furrowed. "What is this-- what in the world?! NO! NO WAY!" I immediately rejected after checking that this is Soohyuk's long sleeve for work... AND A BOXER SHORTS!

He rolled his eyes, huffing at the same time. "You have to wear it, Minjung. Believe me."

I chuckled loudly, still shaking my head. "Not this... NOT THIS!" I pointed out at his boxer shorts.

"It's either you wear that boxer shorts of mine... or you wear nothing underneath." He pointed out, placing his hands on his waists.

My eyes widen. "I-I have my own boxer shorts! I'll just wear them!" I insisted.

Fortunately, he allowed me to.

PHEW!

I changed into his clothing and wore my boxer shorts underneath. Since I was small, 1/2 of his body, his white shirt was too big and stopped just right in the middle of my thighs. The sleeves of the shirt was too long, so I pulled it up a bit. I buttoned up everything, not missing a single one.

I sighed as I look into my reflection, "It looks like a mini dress..." I trailed off, actually liking the fact that this suits me.

I smiled. This is my first time wearing Soohyuk's clothes. I like it.

I raised my arm up to my nose and shoved my nose on the fabric, smelling his scent. "Mmm~!!!" I giggled, obviously delighted. "Smells like chocolate." I cringed my eyes, so happy that it feels so comfortable and the fact that it really suits me.

I turned around, seeing my reflection in white beautifully. His long shirt made me nervous by myself.

"Yahh, are you done yet?" Soohyuk asked impatiently.

And then everything crumbled, from my imagines to reality. I sighed, "Hahh! He sure is one of a guy!" I annoyingly opened the door, my face frowning because I was cut from dream land.

His eyes widen, before smirking, "You were imagining things, weren't you?" His arms crossed, taking a step closer to me. I took a step back in return.

I huffed, "Do I look like I have time for that?" I bluffed.

His lower lip pouted as he took another step, earning me another step back.

"Oh really?" He kept in intimidating me as my back already hit the wall.

"What now? Can' take that your wife here doesn't fantasize about you anymore?" I let out a grin.

Hot breath came out of his mouth, clenching his jaw afterwards. "I'll let that slide for now." He said through his gritted teeth, obvious that he's preventing himself from anger. He held my collar, pulling me closer to him.

My breath hitched as I bumped into his chest, my heart beating fast. I couldn't say anything. I was too taken aback.

He bent down to lower his head very closet to mine. I can feel his breath coming out from his nose that warmed my forehead.

Soohyuk then unbuttoned two from the very top.

I pushed him away, "Yahh, what do you think you're doing?!" I panicked.

He rolled his eyes, "That is how you should wear your husband's shirts. Leave a little something for me to see."

My eyes widen, "YAHH!" I shouted before looking down my chest if it was too showy. Even though it was not, I tried to button at least one back but he was too fast and his arms raised and placed his hands swiftly on my neck.

My eyes widen, "Yahh, what now?"

He raised his chin up, looking at my hair, "Hold still. I'm going to fix your hair!"

I sighed as I rolled my eyes, trying to button back the other. He deeply spoke as he pull up all of my hair, "I told you not to button those. You have to show a little bit of skin." Soohyuk was very focused with what he was doing, yet he can see every action I do.

So I just let it go and waited until he finished. I felt coldness hit my neck... he tied my hair up in a messy bun.

I smiled inside.

"There we go." He clapped his hands as he took steps back to see if my whole attire suited the situation.

I shyly looked up at him. Surprisingly, he smiled, "You look like you had a rough night."

That's it... "YAHH!!!" I shouted back at him.

He just smirked as he scanned me from head to toe, giving me a wink before he turned his heel and left.

~

Hong Nara informed Soohyuk that the interviewers were near our house now, so we started with the plan.

Soohyuk and I stood on the front door. I looked up at him and he looked down on me. I pressed my lips, "Do we really need to do this?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yes. If you don't want your life to be ruined." Suddenly, he welcomed his palm, telling me to put my hand on it.

I was taken aback a bit, "Is that necessary?" I asked again.

He closed his eyes gently before nodding. "Yes, this plan will work I'm telling you. Trust me."

I didn't expect to hear those sentences from him, but it immediately calmed me down and made me felt secured... So I took his hand, gently and shyly placing my palm on his. I looked away, I can feel myself blush.

Soohyuk smiled before holding it and hen intertwining his fingers on mine.

He chuckled suddenly, "Your fingers are small..."

I shot a look at him, my brows furrowed. "Will you please stop with your teasing--"

"They're cute." He barged in, making me stop on my words and blush more.

I swallowed a lump on my throat.

"Are you ready?" He asked sweetly.

I looked down on the ground before nodding, "Yes."

He tugged my hand, "Let's go." Then he opened the door and pulled me with him. "Chin up." He reminded so I did.

I feel so shy and embarrassed, nervous that the people might not like me.

Soohyuk stopped his tracks and just looked down on me, shook my hand to get my attention. "Yahh Minjung-ah." He called for my name and I looked up to see the sun shining so bright, and his face.

He raised his hand that held mine, placing it in front of his lips. His lips melted on my hand like chocolate, the softness of those plumpy pair shifted at the back of my hand. He smiled, looking straight into my eyes as our hands covered his nose down, "Don't be nervous..."

My eyes blinked. Am I really seeing this?

He pulled his hand that held mine towards his chest, the back of my hand feeling the beat of his heart... My eyes widen when I felt it, it was violently beating out of its rib cage. "You're also nervous!" I predicted.

I looked up back at him and he gave me a weak smile, "No, it's not because of that."

My brows furrowed, keeping my mouth shut because I don't want to guess.

He bent down to lean his face close to mine, very close that our noses touched. I flinch a bit, but his other free hand made its way at my back fast and pulled me to him.

EeekkK!

My eyes couldn't stop from blinking as he pushed his face closer and closer and closer to mine, his eyes looking down on my lips as he aimed for it.

I closed my eyes tight when I suddenly realized that he's going to kiss me... OUTSIDE THE HOUSE WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE ANYTIME!

I waited for it... and waited as he slowly leaned his face closer, I could feel his nose touching my cheek now.

Eekkk!!! HE'S CLOSE!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 44K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
42.7K 1.8K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
432K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
54.3K 4.8K 43
When marriage is the only solution, will Jin accept the offer? Jungkook's trying to clear his name. Will the marriage be the only solution? Skip chap...